Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives

Author SE Mobile Phils (was philippine se users group) - vision, mission and objectives
emo
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2002-10-19 05:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
how bout a logo saying
PIN Y
denong
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-10-19 09:46
Ei! Sali ko! Sign me in.

This post was posted from a T68i

airevolt
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-10-19 18:47
ako din po
enjin_tiu
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-10-20 07:04
I understand that most of you guys are NCR based, i just hope that you guys would also consider events and expansion for provincial SE techies. Baguio, Cebu, Iloilo.... dami din dito users
jcpsad
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-21 14:18
ano na gimmick dito??
www.photos.panelo.com
www.panelo.com
www.bilog.panelo.com
www.pbalive.panelo.com
dBAGZiq
K600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-26 09:23
can i also join???

sensya ngayon ko lang napansin tong tread na to
Apple iBook G4 | SE K600i
geussepe53
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-26 13:06
Join din k? By d sugest lang wat f SonyEricsson MobileTech Group? sugstion lng! Ano na nga pala ang knalabsan ni2?

This message was posted from a T68i

GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-27 08:29
seriously, do you really think this old dog is going anywhere?

matagal na ring nag-usap-usap tungkol dito sa grupong ito, pero it seems like we are getting no where..

gals and guys, if you're serious about this proposed organization. i hope to hear from you.

Maybe you can draw inspiration from this. Recent development lang yan, samantalang itong proposed org na ito ay mag-iisang taon na.

jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-27 08:38
Count me in!

Hmmm... what if we organize it this way... those outside the NCR can offer help to those SE users outside the NCR as well. At least parang centralized yung source ng info.

Para naman those outside the reach of SE service centers can get some sort of technical support, kahit info lang... since we can't offer firware upgrades diba?
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-27 09:25
@jplacson
good to hear from you.

tama ka, marami na rin ang nag-tatanong kung paano na lang daw silang hindi nakatira sa maynila. sagot: ang internet.

pero bago tayo dumako dyaan, dapat e mapagpasyahan na yung tunay na layunin ng grupo. (pakibasa na lang ang proposed VMO).

question: what's going to make us different from being just another "techie/user group"?

btw, here the final proposed VMO (from the email exchanges of the interim officers):
Quote:

SE Mobile Ph will be recognized as the leading consumer organization for personal technology users among Filipinos by providing information on how they can benefit from new and upcoming technologies

Mission:
It is the mission of the SE Mobile Ph to provide superior leadership and education in the area of new and emerging Personal Technologies. SE Mobile Ph is dedicated to using the synergy of alliances to provide education and benefits to its members and to working with the industry to assist in the overall promotion and direction of local Personal Technologies (and ICT, in general).

Objectives:
The organization will strive to:
- Promote a better understanding and utilization of available (and emerging) personal technologies to the general public.
- Advocacy of Filipino consumers' rights and protection, especially in ICT products.
- Encourage the adoption of technology and rationalize the vital role of applied technology to improving (the personal, and business) productivity, and quality of life.
- Acquire and maintain fellowship and unity among all members who are striving to reach the highest level of professionalism, ethics, and achievements in various fields of specialization.
- Help members develop contacts in the business community.

We are a Philippine users group focused on personal technologies in the field of ICT that enable mobile communications and productivity which enhance the business and lifestyle of the individual.
We endeavour to provide the public with information and guidance on how to fully benefit from existing and emerging technologies and to provide assistance to the personal technology providers by giving consumer feedback.

[ This Message was edited by: GOwin on 2003-02-27 08:26 ]
tom_riddle
C902 Red
PM
Posted: 2003-02-27 10:02
gowin is right. talaga bang may patutunguhan itong organisasyon na ito? kung sakasakali man, kailangan na nating bigyan ng kaukulang aksyon dahil sa mabilis na pagtakbo ng teknolohiya nang sa ganun, ay maikatuparan na ang layunin at magkaroon na ng benepisyo at maturuan ang mga gumagamit ng sony ericsson na telepono. (whew!!)
are you on the list?
choy
T300
PM
Posted: 2003-02-27 10:48
join ako dito!!!

heheh, ako never ako naging Nokia user, had a 3510 recently kasi libre sa Smart, but binenta ko agad pang dagdag sa much awaited kong T300. i started out with Motorolla, tapos nung nasira wala akong pera so nag settle ako sa isang entry level na Philips, both phones tumagal sa akin ng at least 18 months, yung Nokia 1 month lang, ngayon happilly naka T300 na ako

kaya walang Nokia user na makakalapit sa akin at sasabihing maganda Nokia dahil user friendly. i have used phones from different manufacturers. sure, mabilis mag text sa Nokia, in fact i find yung keypad ng 3510 ko as the best for texting among the phones i have used, but thats about it. and daming feartures ng T300, and for its cost wala akong masabi.

anyway, as for the comments about grey market units, sana wag natin sila i-alienate. sure i paid more by getting my phone from the SE shop in SM City, but still they are SE users. maybe siguro lesser privilages lang from SE Philippines, or some of the free services may bayad sa kanila, pero at lower prices pa rin as compared to non-members. things like that.
dBAGZiq
K600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-28 01:49
campus tours??

most nokia users/mobile phone users are students...sad to say some of these students whether they have an SE t68 or a Nokia 7650 they don't even know what bluetooth is...and other technologies that their phones have

[ This Message was edited by: dBAGZiq on 2003-02-28 04:08 ]
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-28 03:10
Why don't we do something like... Public Education of emerging mobile technologies... from celfones, PDAs, laptops, GPS systems...etc..etc...

Show people how they can use it in THEIR everyday lives... and since the mobile internet is a big thing... siyempre all our 'examples' will be done using SE phones... para naman hindi masyadong 'sales rep ng SE' ang dating.

Something like the HUB... except exclusive to SE phones/products... and setup "real-world" scenarios of how new technologies can help people.
mjct6210
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-02-28 22:43
join din ako d2 and sana di lang plano ang org na ito. and i do hope we receive support from se.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi