Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > About the president candidat Le Pain what do U think about him?

Previous  12
Author About the president candidat Le Pain what do U think about him?
escobar
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-02 22:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I love Le Pen!

Nah, I think it's stupid of people to vote for him, but everyone are entiteled to have their own opinions!
I'm just not a signature kind of guy..
gullak
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-07 23:31
Sorry for not answering sooner, but been busy! Even though it's funny that it is now i'm answering, now that Pim Fontayne or something like that , is murdered! He was talking about the same problems that Le Pen is talking about. Maybe not so radical as Le Pen is/was doing it, but still down the same ally... The problems, as I see it, is that too many people is coming to our countries in the (very understandable) hope to achieve a better life... but when they're here they are having a very big problem with adapting to our societys. It's especially the muslims with who I see the problems. And it is not because I don't like muslims. I know alot, and live in a city known for its variety of cultures! But Islam has one very big difference from our western society, and that is: religion isn't seperated from politics, which makes it very different from the society I live in, and the moral values im living after!

Another problem is that everytime someone tries to talk about this problem, the radical on the left wing yells: racist!!

This makes the ones on the right picking out a situation where someone with a dark skin has done something wrong, which in 9/10 times is a tiny little bit of the group, but now the discussion is down the drain, and then its only people like Le Pen, Pia Kjærsgaard, Jörg Haider, Pim Fontayne, that dares to talk about it, because they can't lose anything from it. If Chirac was being half as critical as Le Pen his political carreer would be dead right away.

Im not saying im agreeing with Le Pen, but i understand why so many people voted for him!
Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-05-09 00:28
We have the same problem going on here in California, but you can’t blame it on a certain racial group. We have gangs, but they aren’t just Black or Mexican, they even include Caucasian groups as well (Who probably do the most damage). So blaming a certain group for problems would be rather stupid Although, I find this place more multi-cultural than any place in the world, other than New York, and I think we are doing pretty well with it.

And I’ve seen the gang activity in France and Germany, and they weren’t just "Arabic", they looked pretty white to me, setting cars on fire, burning trashcans in front of homes and running off, and throwing rocks on passing cars while hiding in the dark. This I heard was a common thing in France, which I found odd, because our brutal stupid LAPD would hunt them down like the dogs they are and beat them with there batons
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi