Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)

Previous  123 ... 101112  Next
Author Comments for Globe, Smart, Sun operators (PH)
arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-09-27 08:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2004-09-24 06:50:55, gullybetty wrote:
globe has a credit limit for your bills, does smart have that too? my sister's line is with smart and if she misses her bill for a day, her line gets cut off. which i think sucks.

globe wap sucks. but i have a globeline. what the heck.

smart does have a credit limit. and when you're near the credit limit, you will be bombarded with notifications and that mean you will know. so it is not the case that you miss a bill for a day, you get disconnected thing. definitely not in my case.
mr. superman
T100
PM
Posted: 2004-09-27 11:27
w/ globe, my mother received like bible quotes etc. which also deducted to her load. eventhough she already requested to please cut that thing in globe center, still, same thing happens which make her to decide to change her sim (in our area globe has the strongest
signal)

w/ sun, when i first requested to activate my gprs and mms., i went to their sun shop and to my surprise the csr who assisted me advise me to just call 200.... i personally go to their center and yet advise me to call their hotline ......whaaaaat!!!!!

w/ smart, i have a friend who happens to be a talk n' text user, he accidentally entered wrong pin so tendency is his sim will be blocked and will be needing puk code. he is usign nokia. to his surprised he was advised by the smart personnel to go to semicon coz they are one of the authorized service center of nokia......grrrrr
i think of all the smart wireless center that i have visited iloilo smart wireless center is the most terrible....(sorry for my word but that also based on my experienced)
SUPERMAN17 BEFORE.....
kenski
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-09-27 14:43
Well here's mine,(me and my gf actually ). We went to sun shop in sm centerpoint to have her phone (t230) checked coz it rarely connects to a wapsite even though she had the right settings. (downloaded from ) Always give "communication error" w/c rarely happens to my k700i..The csr checked the phone passed it to a fellow csr to check it then after a while here's her response "Sorry sir as of now nasa testing phase pa lang ang WAP access sa Ibang Phone pa lang cye pwede Di pa Applicable sa T230" ..HELLO
forever
Read the FAQ before u post a new topic..
8810->6150->3310->t68i->t610->t630->k700i
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-09-28 18:07
haha! hello nga...
el_gimikero
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-09-28 20:41
Globe and Smart: they still have s2pid cs reps, charges wap browsing lyk crazy, with globe, they conceal sim numbr on the sim packs so we wont hve d choice of hving a sim wd nice numbr combntion, smart does dts y i gt a very good 1. Suncell- their market strategy is a killer, bt they need to focus more on multiplyng their cell sites to boost the numbr of subscrbers

This message was posted from a Nokia

kenski
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-09-28 21:12
Well as stated many tyms,both globe en smart also went thru that birthpains. With their 50c txt, free wap and upcoming unlimtd kols/txt their gonna give the other networks a jolt.and course the consumers something 2 think about :grin:

This message was posted from a K700i

mcbernz007
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-09-28 22:19
free sun gprs rocks!

This message was posted from a P800

adv99576
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-01 03:11
smart & talkntext:
best network signal nationwide
all services available
high price nga lang

globe & touchmobile:
almost best signal din, kaso meron pa rin mga blind spots
some services available
middle pricing

sun cellular:
network signal still needs improvement
some services available
lowest price in the market, para sa mga matipid! =)

extelcom:
network signal very poor and needs LOTS of improvement
puro calls lang
middle pricing
Want to know more about your cellular choices? (for Filipinos only) Go to this site: www.philippine-utilities.com.ph
dainnielle23
P990
PM
Posted: 2004-10-01 12:23
extelcom??? i didnt know na may extelcom pa pala.

By the way, to my surprise, may 0915 pa pala (islacom) and i thought this prifix was extinct years ago!

anyway, Globe has finally managed to unblock certain wap sites & now i can finally browse sonyericsson & esato.... may bayad nga lang.
yogin
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-02 04:37
@ dainnielle23, yup there is a charge not like sun.. well, they are all good.. though sometimes instead of giving ease and pleasure to our very stressful life here in pinas.. they are making it more difficult by charging unidentified calls... DAMN!! anyways good thing we have our phones! long live ESATO!

[ This Message was edited by: yogin on 2004-10-02 03:38 ]
dunkin2
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-10-02 22:19
i use smart addict consumable 800. with 350 text and consumable 800. the consumable amount can only be used for calls. this sucks they,ll charge you extra if you go beyond the allowable text allocation, even if you still have extra consumable amount. just received my first bill. can anyone verify my findings.
yogin
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-02 22:27
@dunkin2, yup thats correct!! you cannot convert your remaining consumable amount to be used for text messaging.. sad to say but it sucks.. though they have the INFINITY plan, you can convert and use your remaining consumable for text messaging.. But you have to take note - ITS VERY EXPENSIVE!!! good thing we have the prepaid kits - heheheh!!
yogin
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-03 04:44
@*guys, gals inside this thread... have you ever experienced your posts being removed?? just asking because mine was removed.. it went back to zero..... as in 0 posts... its about 58 posts and all of a sudden it became zero.. this is bad!!!!!!!
bobstarsg
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-06 04:17
@yogin, talaga !? hmmm! anyway, basta ako sa GLOBE pa rin no matter what .
ex_crusader
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-10-08 19:46
did i not say, it was beacause of the cookies in your computer @ yogin (correct me if i'm wrong)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 101112  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic