Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Bluetooth and Internet (neeed help!!)

Previous  12
Author Bluetooth and Internet (neeed help!!)
george1111
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2004-04-07 22:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thanks Estor.
What CSD or RF stands for?

Any idea about ATT wireless in US?

George
nickcull
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-02-22 01:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello all,
I am experiencing a problem very much like Green Lion is having. I have used my T610 with my Axim PPC as a bluetooth modem to access the GPRS data account (T-Zones) for years. I recently moved and am trying to use my T610 as my BT Modem with my Desktop PC in the same manner. I have a Belkin Bluetooth Dongle, I am using Windows XP SP2. I am able to setup the dialup connection using my Bluetooth Modem, and I can make it connect. When connected it shows the two monitors icon in the taskbar and I get some data sent and recieved, but I can not do anything online. I open up Internet Explorer and it will never load a pagem, I try to updade virus definitions and it has a connection error, nothing works. In the status window it shows data being sent but very very little being recieved. I have gone into the command prompt to check for an IP address when connected (ipconfig) and it shows that I have an asigned IP. I have tried this with the same PC and 3 different phones. All three phones are T-Mobile with the same basic T-Zones account. One is a T610 factory settings from T-Mobile, One is a T610 that has been unbranded and updated firmware, and the other is a Motorolla A630 from T-mobile. My friend can bring his T637 from Cingular/ATT and we can connect with no problem. I am very frustrated sand can't figure it out since it works just fine on my PPC and not on my Desktop. Thank you for any help.
-Nick
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi