Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > About Weblicon SyncML server

Author About Weblicon SyncML server
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-24 22:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ok having some problems with the synchronization here, using GPRS from FIDO here in Canada.

Server URL: http://www.truesync.com/servlet/SyncML
as typed above.

Calender Path: ./Event/Events
UserID: (blank)
Password: (blank)

Phone Book Path: ./Contact/Unfiled
UserID: (blank)
Password: (blank)
at first I tried the /Unfiled replaced with Personal, AFTER I filled only 1 contact online with a "Personal" folder for a mobile number, then realized that I might've screwed up.
Thus I had recently created 2 new contacts (after deleting the 1st one that was under Personal folder) in a folder called "Unfiled", tried to sync again to no avail.

isnt my contacts in my T39m (phone book not SIM) supposed to synchronize to Truesync online??? with what Phone Book path, "Unfiled"?? or should I just deleted all my contacts and start from scratch?

I also have GPRS for both WAP and Internet enabled on my wireless account with my service provider. However I can synch my email applet in my T39 but I cannot do this--email applet is using the internet data comm. account, which I couldnt select when choosing a profile for TrueSync, as I didnt need to create an internet account in my Profiles. Hope you can follow whomever is reading.

Please help me please!
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-24 23:10
Wooo HoooooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm Loving this.

INFO ppl I have successfully synchronized with TrueSync! And I'll be back!

heads up ppl using FIDO in Canada, have GPRS for WAP & GPRS for internet on your account. Also you'll need to create a new profile using your internet data comm.(the same one u use for email sending & receiving) and use the ericsson developers IP address for synchronizing with this new profile you'll create as i did.

Solved my own confusion with MUCH help and love to the ppl here in Esato, especially ArnoldC and GOwin!!

Much Thanks again

ONE LOVE ALL!
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-09 12:53
@jnichols: excellent service.

I 'synced' my contacts first time - I am missing something though - can I get access to them via the website as I cannot install the programme - it sayns no xconnect - I have XTND but I cannot get it to sink with outlook as my PC's infrared is broke, so T68 has not yet 'synced' outlook either - any help people?????? [addsig]
kewl_mobile
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-12-03 16:19
Hi,

I am new to this forum, Hi everyone.
This is a gr8 place for T68i help and info.
I hv been searching & reading quite a lot here.

I hv just setup an a/c to sync my contacts
through weblicon, I think I hv done all the
settings correctly, but when I start sync
it errors, I tried several times.
First it says "Sync starting" and then
after some 30-40 secs it gives one
of the following 2 errors :
1) Synchronization failed
2) Synchronization interrupted.

I am trying to use the weblicon server.

Any help is gr8ly appreciated.
I hv a T68i with R5D007 on O2 network in UK.

Cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: kewl_mobile on 2002-12-03 15:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: kewl_mobile on 2002-12-03 16:14 ]
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-12-14 03:46
I get servicxe interupted sometimes - but it works after a few tries - thanx to Gowin for pointing me towards a manual login via the website - I could not find it!! - I have synced a few times after adding or erasing contacts & it is really fast - it just seems to 'write' the new contacts. [addsig]
draje
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-03-01 10:55
...tried for two days and always got the same message 'Syc. Interrupted', checked all the setings many times everythig's right, it just doesn't work:( Any one on Orange UK have the same experience? Any ideas, been through all the posts related

[ This Message was edited by: draje on 2003-03-01 10:09 ]
draje
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-03-02 00:29
plz any ideas, I can't work it out, gonna give up soon I've tried to sync with phoneparadise.com, no difference

This message was posted from a T68i

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic