Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Taking back all T610 phones

Author Taking back all T610 phones
ThreeX
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2003-05-16 16:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
In my opininon itīs no excuse for bad quality that you donīt make the product "in house"
Today itīs more often than not factories rely more or less on contractors to make their stuff.
If i were to market a product under my name, i would make damn sure my contractors followed specs and turned out prime stuff.
I canīt see why SE should be excused for not making sure that _ALL_ SE branded stuff is up to snuff!
dragontrumpetare
T300
PM
Posted: 2003-05-16 17:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hmm.... I think that the biggest problem is the comptition between SONY ERICSSON, NOKIA and all the others. They have to release phone that actually not ready, or they will lose. But unlike NOKIA I think SONY ERICSSON usually release phone with bugs that aint making the phone useless. I mean they still operate quite good. If I nokia aint working , it definately shows...and annoys. And as PProckar said, its just to send it to a Service point and they fix it. Normally ( I am actually one of those that had to send my old R520m in several times, and always got a phone back with the same fault, except that last one that I sold) they work like a charm afterwards...
The Truth is out there!!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi