Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia 5 II Announced

Author Sony Xperia 5 II Announced
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-12 01:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Bit off topic but related

Xperia Transfer 2!

https://androidnext.info/?p=7446
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2020-10-12 00:06 ]
Shino03
S700
Joined: Dec 22, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Pearl of the Orient Seas
PM
Posted: 2020-10-13 02:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
https://www.gsmarena.com/picc[....]&idPhone2=10396&idPhone3=10183

Really impressed on how clean the Xperia 5 ii compared to the main cam of Lg Wing 5g
pt020
W800
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Amsterdam NL
PM
Posted: 2020-10-13 11:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ordered it today,
She've told me that they have it in stock, and I will get it by post in the next few days.
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-13 12:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well, ISP from 865 is better than one inside 765. Better lenses than LG. Just doing its obligation.


Nobody has noticed AF performance difference between 1ii and 5ii despite no ToF.
That is great.
Sony can remove from 1iii ...


I am checking samples from 5ii.
So far the daylight shots are better than 1ii.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2020-10-13 21:05 ]
xpr
Model not set
Joined: May 23, 2018
Posts: 226
From: Israel
PM
Posted: 2020-10-14 01:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-13 12:15:06, Hawk12 wrote:
Well, ISP from 865 is better than one inside 765. Better lenses than LG. Just doing its obligation.


Nobody has noticed AF performance difference between 1ii and 5ii despite no ToF.
That is great.
Sony can remove from 1iii ...


I am checking samples from 5ii.
So far the daylight shots are better than 1ii.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2020-10-13 21:05 ]


I guess the software was further developed. It's quite obvious that the 1ii will get an update soon.
pt020
W800
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Amsterdam NL
PM
Posted: 2020-10-15 08:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Phone arrived yesterday, very nice.
https://ibb.co/dfvPHcS
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Joined: Dec 17, 2003
Posts: > 500
From: Liverpool City Centre
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Very nice. Congratulations.
pt020
W800
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Amsterdam NL
PM
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-15 14:00:24, goldenface wrote:
Very nice. Congratulations.



Thank you, I had a good deal too.. I bought it through my provider so I had to pay for it only €672 ($786 / £608 or ₪2,665)
and I will get the headphones too, good deal.
https://ibb.co/jy67f6H
[ This Message was edited by: pt020 on 2020-10-15 13:34 ]
pt020
W800
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Amsterdam NL
PM
Posted: 2020-10-22 12:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Battery life with Stamina mode on is amazing .. 42h since last charge and still 71%.
https://ibb.co/hMmp2zg
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Joined: Dec 17, 2003
Posts: > 500
From: Liverpool City Centre
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-10-22 14:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I guess the largish battery will make quite a bit of difference. I'll have had my Xperia 5 for almost twelve months and I''m wondering if an upgrade is due. I can't' fault it at the moment really, no slowdown at all and it still looks pretty much as new.

The 5 ii is tempting.
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-22 16:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-22 12:57:09, pt020 wrote:
Battery life with Stamina mode on is amazing .. 42h since last charge and still 71%.
https://ibb.co/hMmp2zg


Wow since its so good you should turn it off and only set it to activate when battery left around lets say 20 percent!
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-23 02:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
most people choose X5II over X1II even if money is not issue
https://androidnext.info/?p=7714
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-23 03:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-23 02:15:06, RacSony wrote:
most people choose X5II over X1II even if money is not issue
https://androidnext.info/?p=7714


I go for 5II if it had design of 1II with smaller form! But talking about battery life, the 1II can last full day alright! Currently have the best battery life!
pt020
W800
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Amsterdam NL
PM
Posted: 2020-10-23 10:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-22 16:26:05, tai020381 wrote:

On 2020-10-22 12:57:09, pt020 wrote:
Battery life with Stamina mode on is amazing .. 42h since last charge and still 71%.
https://ibb.co/hMmp2zg


Wow since its so good you should turn it off and only set it to activate when battery left around lets say 20 percent!


Of course with a battery like that I have the luxury to do what I want ... but being smart with your battery will do it good in the long run.
3 days .. still 52% https://ibb.co/NL8BjcB
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2020-10-23 11:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2020-10-23 10:06:02, pt020 wrote:

On 2020-10-22 16:26:05, tai020381 wrote:

On 2020-10-22 12:57:09, pt020 wrote:
Battery life with Stamina mode on is amazing .. 42h since last charge and still 71%.
https://ibb.co/hMmp2zg


Wow since its so good you should turn it off and only set it to activate when battery left around lets say 20 percent!


Of course with a battery like that I have the luxury to do what I want ... but being smart with your battery will do it good in the long run.
3 days .. still 52% https://ibb.co/NL8BjcB


There's battery care to protect your battery from overcharging.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi