Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 787980  Next
Author Sony Xperia 1 II
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-07-29 15:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ tai020381,

those are some pretty bitching pics at night you’ve taken by the water. The reflections and the clarity of the build is with light is phenomenal!! Thanks for sharing.

@hawk,

WH-1000XM4 sorry can not donate as I’m saving up to purchase mine and my sons in a few short weeks; depending on official launch date.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Sahha
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-07-29 19:58
Unboxing the Purple colour

https://youtu.be/zN1fHi3Jw0U

Manual focus test

https://youtu.be/ohqhYBtZ-B0
Maratonmannen
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2020-07-30 12:34

On 2020-07-29 14:31:11, moogoo wrote:

On 2020-07-26 08:45:26, Maratonmannen wrote:

On 2020-07-21 19:23:40, moogoo wrote:
i would like to get the spigen tempered glass one, but it seems they only sell it in europe

I have Panzer screen protector with adhesive around the edges. After 4 weeks there is already dust under the protector. I have search for the Spigen screen protector, but can´t find it. Do you have a link to a European seller?

any of the european amazon stores has it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spig[....]ile_desktop?ie=UTF8&pldnSite=1

i'll be getting mine today!!! can't wait!

Thanks!
I ordered a couple. Hope they are as easy as Panzer Glass to apply.

Is the wait over...?
[ This Message was edited by: Maratonmannen on 2020-07-30 11:37 ]
Xperia™ 1 V @home
Xperia™ XZ Premium @work
Hawk12
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-07-30 12:36
WH-1000X iv = next wednesday
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2020-07-30 11:37 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-07-30 14:55

Thanks!

Is the wait over...?

THE WAIT IS OVER!

I got it late afternoon yesterday and spent a few hours configuring it and trying to figure out all the features. I am not sure I love the side sense feature yet but we'll see. I'm also trying to decide if I like the android gestures more than the buttons too.

This phone is very slippery as reviewers have said. Luckily my first attempt at printing a case based on published dimensions was pretty decent and it almost fits perfectly. I need to make tweaks and re-print, but i'm confident it will work out. I also ordered an official spigen case off amazon as it was on sale for 50% off for some reason? maybe they're doing some kind of clearance.

I tried photo pro and cinema pro for a few minutes. Definitely a LOT to take in at once and will take time to go through and figure out and become comfortable with all the settings.

I am loving the screen though. the size and aspect ratio are fantastic. fingerprint sensor seems to work pretty reliably for me. i've registered 5 different fingers and they all work. what i don't love is that the sensor works even before pressing the power button. I would like the option of only enabling the sensor when the power button is pressed to wake the phone up. having it active all the time has made me unlock my phone accidentally just by holding it and my thumb brushes over the sensor.

i will be doing a deep dive into all the features soon. have a lot of work and other responsibilities at the moment, but look forward to exploring all the new features of this phone and android for that matter. i'm planning to post an indepth review on my website. hope you all check it out when it's up.

moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
Maratonmannen
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2020-07-30 15:55

On 2020-07-30 14:55:25, moogoo wrote:

Thanks!

Is the wait over...?

THE WAIT IS OVER!

I got it late afternoon yesterday and spent a few hours configuring it and trying to figure out all the features. I am not sure I love the side sense feature yet but we'll see. I'm also trying to decide if I like the android gestures more than the buttons too.

This phone is very slippery as reviewers have said. Luckily my first attempt at printing a case based on published dimensions was pretty decent and it almost fits perfectly. I need to make tweaks and re-print, but i'm confident it will work out. I also ordered an official spigen case off amazon as it was on sale for 50% off for some reason? maybe they're doing some kind of clearance.

I tried photo pro and cinema pro for a few minutes. Definitely a LOT to take in at once and will take time to go through and figure out and become comfortable with all the settings.

I am loving the screen though. the size and aspect ratio are fantastic. fingerprint sensor seems to work pretty reliably for me. i've registered 5 different fingers and they all work. what i don't love is that the sensor works even before pressing the power button. I would like the option of only enabling the sensor when the power button is pressed to wake the phone up. having it active all the time has made me unlock my phone accidentally just by holding it and my thumb brushes over the sensor.

i will be doing a deep dive into all the features soon. have a lot of work and other responsibilities at the moment, but look forward to exploring all the new features of this phone and android for that matter. i'm planning to post an indepth review on my website. hope you all check it out when it's up.

Congrats!
Xperia™ 1 V @home
Xperia™ XZ Premium @work
MNX1024
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-07-30 16:33

Luckily my first attempt at printing a case based on published dimensions was pretty decent and it almost fits perfectly. I need to make tweaks and re-print, but i'm confident it will work out.

You're actually 3D printing your own case?!?! Will you tell us about it? What color? Soft or hard case? etc?
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-07-30 19:38

On 2020-07-30 15:55:07, Maratonmannen wrote:
Congrats!

Thanks! please report back on your spigen screen protector when you get it. based on what I've seen, it seems to be a full adhesive screen protector and the included application guide makes sure it fits perfectly. i may have to see if i can get one from europe through ebay or if a kind soul would like to help me out

@MNX1024

Yes, I am 3D printing my own case. just a simple case, much like the SPIGEN cases that are available. I purchased the spigen rugged case. as i said, for some reason it was 50% off on amazon (maybe still is). In addition, I'm printing a case with similar design as the spigen case and other TPU type cases that slip around the edges and cover the back.

I am using white TPU, so it is flexible but also structurally strong. the brand I am using has a slightly shiny finish when printed, but it is not slippery or anything.

based on the published dimensions, my first attempt was a little small, although the phone still fits inside, it could fit better. I also want to adjust the openings for the headphone jack, volume rocker, and shutter key and add thickness or design a feature to better protect the camera bump (i couldn't find this measurement anywhere before).

now that phone is in hand, i can take accurate measurements and examine the spigen case to ensure the phone will fit properly. I'm going to integrate my logo onto the case, which is another reason why I wanted to 3D print it.

I was also considering printing a case out of a harder plastic like PETG. but TPU seems like a winner so far and is very tough and strong, yet flexible, so I'll probably stick with it until I feel the need to change colors. any questions are welcome. I will share pics here and on my website when I've printed a final version.

moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
McKinley
K750
PM
Posted: 2020-07-31 01:52
Congratulation to all of you for your purchase!
The battery time is extremely stellar.
Two days with ease with a lot of screen on and just a few calls.

I can officially say that the Xperia 1II is definitely the best Sony I have ever had.
GH688, T28, T39 and T68
Nokia 6110, 8110, 8850, 6230, N82
Moto V525 and RAZR V3
Samsung T100, S300 and E700
T68, T610, Z600, T630, K700, S700, V800, K750, S600, M600, S500, P1i, K850, X1 X10, Vivaz
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2020-07-31 07:24
Blast... Xperia 1 II still not release in APAC and my current phone's battery already swollen...
Device : Xperia 1 II
Headphone : MDR-M1ST + MUC-S12SB1, ATH-DSR9BT, WH-1000XM4
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2020-07-31 08:25
Speed test lost to Rog 3 (865 vs 865+ )

https://youtu.be/4K1_E0rPc1g
Hawk12
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-08-01 14:51
Price cut in Taiwan.

From NT 35990 ($1227) to NT 27500 ($938) .....
MyP910
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2020-08-01 16:36

Thanks!

Is the wait over...?

THE WAIT IS OVER!

Congrats Moogo. I'm still waiting for the phone to be released in my country if it will ever come. I'm giving myself until end of August, if not, I will import.
Ericsson t10, T310, P800, S600, P910, P990, SEX1, SEX10, SEXArc, XZ, XZ1
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-08-01 17:22
@McKinley @MyP910

Thanks! I agree. So far, this seems to be the best xperia i've had yet. There are some things i need to get used to, but it is definitely not the phone's fault at all.

I've linked a photo I took today of my "**** sink" ramen lunch. this is a RAW file (got the update). Thought you all would like to see. I'm impressed with the camera and look forward to taking it out and about to see what it can do. Just too busy with work lately! Hopefully in the coming week though. I'll probably have a detailed review on my website. Hope you all will check it out.

Photo is entirely unedited. Straight from the camera except that I rotated it 90 degrees.

https://drive.google.com/file[....]LM6bsCreMNzXT/view?usp=sharing
moogoo
Hawk12
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-08-01 23:54
Snap865 > bionz x

Still, phone cant use Burst + raw, nor hdr + raw

😒
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 676869 ... 787980  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic