Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Announced

Previous  12
Author Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Announced
Tibagy
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2020-07-30 02:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (2020) - Still Worth Your Money ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzakKYf-ss
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2021-04-08 23:26
I heard this is a very expensive fone? Not practical to buy as it looks like a compact make-up holder to me.
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2022-05-06 13:56
I saw this on display last month, looks like a ladies fone to me, but to my surprise when I asked the saleslady that she sold a handful of units to - guys ! I would rather take an S21 OR S22 than this one . . .
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2022-05-11 12:16
There's another Samsung fold-fone that was released same as this, though the other one is BIGGER, with higher specs. I forgot the model.
Rookwise
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2022-05-16 02:35
Ive had the SGZFlip 3 5g since October 2021. Had it with the 256gb internal menory and 8gb ram. Never had a problem at all while in use. It can be somewhat slippery if a case/rear screen protector isnt used as all facias are glass. I got the lavender colour which does have a glass body. The black colour version of the phone apparently is more of a matt texture and provides better grip (cannot confirm as Ive not tried that version).
Mine did uaed to get warm on occasion but now only feels warm when charging. Plus downloaded and setup the Samsung Guardians suite from the app store which seems to have helped.
Also bought the matching colour silicone case with ring and a Galaxy watch 4 with matching Lavender straps (watch originally came with olive green)
I tried sniffing coke once but didnt like it. The bubbles kept going up my nose
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi