Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2020

Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 130131132  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2020
Ppl
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 15:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Literally NO ONE here said Xperia is the best in these past couple of pages. If your nonsense is over I'd like to ask who's going to watch qualcomm event today? There's a mock up of a phone on their Instagram account which looks kind of like Xperia.

They say some partners will be there. They worked on the isp of 845 with Sony, I wonder if we'll see something like that.
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2019-12-03 16:05

On 2019-12-03 08:38:49, tai020381 wrote:
Seriously??

https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_4-review-2042.php

obviously i wouldn't blindly get a pixel like i wouldn't blindly get a sony. the 4 is definitely a no go in my opinion. i'd wait to see what the 5 is like.

moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 16:48

On 2019-12-03 15:10:18, Ppl wrote:
Literally NO ONE here said Xperia is the best in these past couple of pages. If your nonsense is over I'd like to ask who's going to watch qualcomm event today? There's a mock up of a phone on their Instagram account which looks kind of like Xperia.

They say some partners will be there. They worked on the isp of 845 with Sony, I wonder if we'll see something like that.

people said that (regarding to the camera) multiple times in multiple camera function/scenes agains the top cameras from other brands. Use the search function.

But anyway, whatever you say...
[ This Message was edited by: profyler on 2019-12-03 15:49 ]
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 16:53

On 2019-12-03 16:05:53, moogoo wrote:

On 2019-12-03 08:38:49, tai020381 wrote:
Seriously??

https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_4-review-2042.php

obviously i wouldn't blindly get a pixel like i wouldn't blindly get a sony. the 4 is definitely a no go in my opinion. i'd wait to see what the 5 is like.

thats some bad battery I would say
unfadedghost
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 18:31
Yeap,it’s kinda difficult to argue with fanboys.
But just ignore them.
I know a lot about Sony and Qualcomm,while they know nothing.
It’s kinda like faith to them.
Sony is just like their electronic god.
They do believe their poor god.
Excited
Disappointed
Excited
Disappointed
I’m sure they will drop in this loop
XD:

Luca-S
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 23:00
So...
What is the point of being on a fan site of a particular manufacturer if you hate it or think it's rubbish?
In the last ten pages some of you have used almost every line to criticize Sony about anything and everything...

Why not just walk away and let those who like the brand discuss issues related to it?
What do you think of opening a topic just to criticize and badmouth this "evil for technological humanity" that is Sony?
It can do good to your fragile ego, which needs to displease others to feel relevant.
Are you nervous?
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 00:07

On 2019-12-03 23:00:06, Luca-S wrote:
So...
What is the point of being on a fan site of a particular manufacturer if you hate it or think it's rubbish?
In the last ten pages some of you have used almost every line to criticize Sony about anything and everything...

Why not just walk away and let those who like the brand discuss issues related to it?
What do you think of opening a topic just to criticize and badmouth this "evil for technological humanity" that is Sony?
It can do good to your fragile ego, which needs to displease others to feel relevant.

Lol you're exactly the fanboy we're refering to.

This is a site that still alows people to criticise a brand whatever it is. If its good its good and people talk about it, if its bad we're going to talk about it too. And there is no absurd on it since Several reviews already talk about Sony phones on several websites stating what is Sony doing, but you fanboys are always DXO, gsmarena, phonearena is biased mumbo jumbo nonsense conspiracy agains the poor Sony.

I still come here because im alowed to it, i like to see the news and rumours from a brand that i've been loyal almost for 15 years.
Jesus Christ, open your head, we all wish Sony get along with the top competition but being blind is just nonsense fanboy thinking.
[ This Message was edited by: profyler on 2019-12-03 23:11 ]
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 02:35

On 2019-12-04 00:07:19, profyler wrote:

So...

This is a site that still alows people to criticise a brand whatever it is. If its good its good and people talk about it, if its bad we're going to talk about it too. And there is no absurd on it since Several reviews already talk about Sony phones on several websites stating what is Sony doing, but you fanboys are always DXO, gsmarena, phonearena is biased mumbo jumbo nonsense conspiracy agains the poor Sony.

I still come here because im alowed to it, i like to see the news and rumours from a brand that i've been loyal almost for 15 years.
Jesus Christ, open your head, we all wish Sony get along with the top competition but being blind is just nonsense fanboy thinking.
[ This Message was edited by: profyler on 2019-12-03 23:11 ]

Loyal for the past 15 years with 43 posts. Yeah I believe you.

We do our homework too you know. What you mentioned about Dxo and phonearena and gsmarena we did all discussion and shared our experiences and gathered information and read their comments like you too. Our EXPERIENCES and discussions came up with conclusions. We can see and read like you too you know.

For your 43 posts for the past 15 years? I'm sorry but you are just not trustworthy at all. Nothing to prove that you are loyal at all.
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2019-12-04 01:38 ]
Madmiraj_-
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 04:25
Ok there's too much heat here right now.. But seems like everyone is forgetting something.. This is not a thread about supporting Sony nor is it a thread about bashing the company.. It's about rumors.. Next time someone wants to have a discussion about Sony or other other companies, about who's the best or what not, Esato is an open website.. Start your own thread.. Write.. Nobody is stopping you.. But don't write things where you shouldn't.. This thread is about rumors.. Unless you got one, don't post here.
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 07:45
This thread is getting way out of control

I'm sorry, I thought we can criticise in this thread. In fact, we can only praise Sony for one or two things they actually innovated in the past few years.
Daily Drivers: Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S22 Ultra, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
Secondary: vivo X80 Pro
Still using as a backup: Xperia XZ2
Still using (not as much): Galaxy Tab A 8.0
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 12:08

On 2019-12-04 02:35:50, tai020381 wrote:

So...

Loyal for the past 15 years with 43 posts. Yeah I believe you.

We do our homework too you know. What you mentioned about Dxo and phonearena and gsmarena we did all discussion and shared our experiences and gathered information and read their comments like you too. Our EXPERIENCES and discussions came up with conclusions. We can see and read like you too you know.

For your 43 posts for the past 15 years? I'm sorry but you are just not trustworthy at all. Nothing to prove that you are loyal at all.
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2019-12-04 01:38 ]

Well, I dont have to prove shit for you. The reason why I dont write that much (its 99 Post, not 43 by the way) is because I like to read rumors instead of writing nonsense like you just did, sweetheart.
[ This Message was edited by: profyler on 2019-12-04 11:14 ]
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 12:12

On 2019-12-04 07:45:09, AlvinZahranM wrote:
This thread is getting way out of control

I'm sorry, I thought we can criticise in this thread. In fact, we can only praise Sony for one or two things they actually innovated in the past few years.

Thanks for beeing reasonable, but hold on, some will say you're lying.
Hawk12
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 12:13
More brands started to use side FPS.
Exactly same buttom of XZP. Even the way frame is cut.

Since new phone is said to be thicker, I hope they use the older button of XZ.
Also hope ToF is not just for bokeh, would be silly.
ToF can do other stuff.

Luca-S
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 12:23

Sony Xperia Rumours 2020 is the name of the thread...
What did you do for Esato in these years?
I understand your point, but your answer only reflects the level of behavior you have.
Are you nervous?
profyler
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2019-12-04 13:52

On 2019-12-04 12:23:34, Luca-S wrote:

Sony Xperia Rumours 2020 is the name of the thread...
What did you do for Esato in these years?
I understand your point, but your answer only reflects the level of behavior you have.

I replied to your comment wich has nothing to do with rumors
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 130131132  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic