Previous  123 ... 138139140 ... 228229230  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2019
tonylcc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2019-02-24 12:16:16, Madmiraj_- wrote:
@nowucme Welcome to this forum.. Don't start on a bad note here.. It was ADIDA or Nodar.. He is special.. He has a wild imagination.. That is why XJ asked for his source.. You can ask for someone's source here.. Just be nice.. 🤗

@tony Someone sent you that? Are you sure it's not your cat who snapped that picture? It is a bit low.. Just the perfect height of a feline..
Also tony.. Will you decode your hints after the device is announced? Or do you not plan to stay here after the announcement.. You seem to just disappear.. Please don't do the same this time.. I want to learn the cat language!!!!

I checked CCTV, my cat stay at home all day, only my cat seat on my phone for hours......I am force to use my earphone to receive message

and I probably leave after MWC
[ This Message was edited by: tonylcc on 2019-02-24 11:35 ]
Madmiraj_-
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:39
@tony It is rude of you to leave like that.. Without decoding the whole messages.. I am starting to think that you want your cat all by yourself.. You don't want us to learn you cat's language... Sad..

Hopefully I can understand some cat language from the new film CATS and then next year decode every message your feline friend sends..
blackzeros
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:39
before you leave can u ask to your cat about foldable things or gaming phone please
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:44
When the phones launched, I'm sure many of us can decode his cat's hints later.
Daily Drivers: Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S22 Ultra, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
Secondary: vivo X80 Pro
Still using as a backup: Xperia XZ2
Still using (not as much): Galaxy Tab A 8.0
tonylcc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:44

On 2019-02-24 12:39:36, Madmiraj_- wrote:
@tony It is rude of you to leave like that.. Without decoding the whole messages.. I am starting to think that you want your cat all by yourself.. You don't want us to learn you cat's language... Sad..

Hopefully I can understand some cat language from the new film CATS and then next year decode every message your feline friend sends..

I believe with the spec, you wont need me to decode
tonylcc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:48

On 2019-02-24 12:39:40, blackzeros wrote:
before you leave can u ask to your cat about foldable things or gaming phone please

no it is too early to talk about it
Madmiraj_-
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:54
I think it is really too early for sony to invest in foldable phones.. People are gonna wait on the first generation anyways.. It is gonna be the you tubers and other tech lovers who is gonna buy the phones.. Not normal people...
I think what Sony need to learn and try to do is, get people to name their phones better.. And to get bigger batteries.. Other things can be improved too.. But the name.. God.. Who name the flagship 1 and midrangers 10?it gives away a picture that the 10 is the flagship.. And what are they gonna name subsequent flagships? Xperia 1 2?xperia 1 2nd gen? XPERIA 1 +? 1++?1+++?
Heck.. I don't even know if there's gonna be a subsequent flagship.. I have heard murmurings of this year being make or break for Sony Mobile.. Zackbuks kind of stated that too..
[ This Message was edited by: Madmiraj_- on 2019-02-24 11:56 ]
tonylcc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 12:56

On 2019-02-24 12:54:35, Madmiraj_- wrote:
I think it is really too early for sony to invest in foldable phones.. People are gonna wait on the first generation anyways.. It is gonna be the you tubers and other tech lovers who is gonna buy the phones.. Not normal people...
I think what Sony need to learn and try to do is, get people to name their phones better.. And to get bigger batteries.. Other things can be improved too.. But the name.. God.. Who name the flagship 1 and midrangers 10?it gives away a picture that the 10 is the flagship.. And what are they gonna name subsequent flagships? Xperia 1 2?xperia 1 2nd gen? XPERIA 1 +? 1++?1+++?

try to answer, RX1 or RX10 better, then you will understand
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:08
@madmiraj

Xperia 1 Mark II
Tizzo
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:16
Sounds like an armour version for Iron man
Madmiraj_-
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:17
@tony Even if they name their phones after their cameras, how will they name the successors..it is easy to name cameras.. They can just same gen 2 or 3 and so on.. But phones?

@Alvin The name reminded me of the gun Mark 14..😀😂..

Also in general.. Is the new flagship going to have any emphasis on gaming.. I mean the screen is obviously long.. Great to ay pubg mobile? We know that it is going to have a separate app for film like recordings.. And also RAW picture.. What improved slow mo?
tonylcc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:19

On 2019-02-24 13:17:40, Madmiraj_- wrote:
@tony Even if they name their phones after their cameras, how will they name the successors..it is easy to name cameras.. They can just same gen 2 or 3 and so on.. But phones?

Also in general.. Is the new flagship going to have any emphasis on gaming.. I mean the screen is obviously long.. Great to ay pubg mobile? We know that it is going to have a separate app for film like recordings.. And also RAW picture.. What improved slow mo?

how many gen for RX100, you tell me
Madmiraj_-
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:21

On 2019-02-24 13:19:26, tonylcc wrote:

On 2019-02-24 13:17:40, Madmiraj_- wrote:

how many gen for RX100, you tell me

Honestly speaking.. I don't know.. I don't have knowledge about their camera namings.. I just guessed
vivftp
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:24

On 2019-02-24 12:48:10, tonylcc wrote:
no it is too early to talk about it

Sad as I am to say it, yeah it's probably a bit too early for folding phones and gaming phones

Folding phones are just too niche and WAAAAY too expensive for Sony to put out there only for a limited amount of people to buy. Gaming phones, well I honestly wouldn't expect to see that at least until next year when the PS5 comes out. Sony is likely going to want to push their PS Now game streaming service hard with the rollout of 5G and either a gaming phone or gaming phone controller accessory is probably the way they'd do it.

Speaking of, my theory on why Sony is keeping the mobile division around is pretty much centered around 5G. PS Now on mobiles is going to be heavily 5G centered, not to mention the new CEO seems to want to integrate their gaming, movie, tv show and music divisions more into some sort of online service. My theory is that they're keeping the mobile division around as they're basically an in-house R&D division that the other arms of Sony can tap for their knowledge and expertise when developing their 5G related services. So basically an R&D division that also happens to make products. Now if Sony Mobile can also grow again and become successful then all the better, but at the very least I think that's one of the primary reasons they're still around.
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2019-02-24 13:31
Gaming phones might be possible for sony to make it now but there's this hole they needed to fix since a very long time ago (3 years is very long to me).

They don't need to make a foldable phone as of today as that'll make that hole expand. They're in danger. One bad move and they'll be as good as dead.

They can invest in something new since there are so many companies making one of those foldable phones now.

Fix what matters the most first, then when they can overcome all their problems they can do whatever they want. It's as simple as that but it took Sony so many years to overcome that. Their progress is consistently slow and other companies have this one year gap in big changes (one year those companies make big changes then the next year they make iterative upgrades).
[ This Message was edited by: AlvinZahranM on 2019-02-24 12:35 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 138139140 ... 228229230  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic