Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia L Auto Restart

Author Sony Xperia L Auto Restart
dmtaukhua123
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2017-08-17 03:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello, I have a problem with my phone and I need to solve it.
I have a Xperia L, they gave it to me for kings, with which I started to use it. Well, a week later I got the problem ... continuous restarts. I have gotten to restart 7 times in a single MORNING! I sent it to sat, since I saw on the internet, there were games that came with that defect. Well, they have changed it for another one, which I picked up last Thursday (apparently they delayed sending it because they withdrew the game they had) and it has already reinitiated me twice ... What I have noticed this time is That only happens when it is with the mobile network, since when it is anchored to the wifi, it does not restart even once. My question ... someone else is wrong? And in that case, how did you solve it?
I've restored it from the factory, the other even flashee with the free version, instead of vodafone ... but nothing, there is no way. Also add that the phone is released and I use it with an Orange card, although I do not think that has much to do ...
[ This Message was edited by: dmtaukhua123 on 2017-08-17 07:48 ]
angeannie
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2017-09-02 19:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi everyone
I like sony mobile and i can see famous celebrities birthdays,bio etc @ http://www.celebrityborn.com
[ This Message was edited by: angeannie on 2017-09-02 19:00 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi