Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2016

Previous  123 ... 112113114 ... 122123124  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2016
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ok who's gonna create the official threads for both phones so discussions can move there

hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:03

On 2016-09-01 13:59:11, nikos_se wrote:
All real sony fans should boycott Sony.It seems they really have given up their fans.X compact no waterproofing?snapdragon 650 processor?and it will most likely cost over 400euros.Why on earth would someone buy x compact over z5 compact?Sony should stop being both overpriced and underspec'ed.They should choose one,either overpriced and amazing specs,or standard specs and low price.

Shut uo, real Sony fans know what Sony wants..........its all about software,design , camera and personal.

You need to understand Sony first, Sony is not copycat Samsung put everything in a device and hope it works fine after 3 months.

Ambivalent_
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:06

On 2016-09-01 13:51:55, hello1000 wrote:
Another a stupid Message.

Sony do not focus the more features or fast hardware, SONY FOCUS ON PERSONAL.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/sony-xperia-xz-hands-on/

The XZ is inexplicably slow, sluggish, and unresponsive, often failing or taking an abnormally long time to register touches. It hesitates for seconds on end before launching lightweight apps like Gmail, Instagram, and Feedly. Webpages in Google Chrome frequently freeze and crash the browser. Even simple tasks like navigating around locales in Google Maps and pinching to zoom seem to put undue strain on XZ’s hardware.

Also, lease read your own message once again and tell me how MY writing is stupid when you aren't able to write a coherent sentence in a post.
[ This Message was edited by: Ambivalent_ on 2016-09-01 13:08 ]
maloqs
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:08
Come one guys it is ok to blame Sony but we still need to look forward. Lets wait and see the review.
vivftp
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:08

On 2016-09-01 14:03:33, hello1000 wrote:
Shut uo, real Sony fans know what Sony wants..........its all about software,design , camera and personal.

You need to understand Sony first, Sony is not copycat Samsung put everything in a device and hope it works fine after 3 months.

The reason some people are complaining is because Sony are putting lesser hardware in their devices, yet charging more than other companies that put top end components in their devices. It may not matter too much to many of us because we know better, but we are not the majority.

I agree that the user experience is paramount, but that only goes so far. People are wondering why they can't get the better hardware AND the improved user experience since they're paying a higher relative price. What do you think will grab the attention of the average person looking to buy a phone? If they're standing in front of a display kiosk with 2 devices and 1 device lists higher number specs than the other at a lower price, then there is a good chance they'll go with that.
nikos_se
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:09

All real sony fans should boycott Sony.It seems they really have given up their fans.X compact no waterproofing?snapdragon 650 processor?and it will most likely cost over 400euros.Why on earth would someone buy x compact over z5 compact?Sony should stop being both overpriced and underspec'ed.They should choose one,either overpriced and amazing specs,or standard specs and low price.

Listen,buddy..First,of all,watch your language.I'm a fan of Sony mobile since 1997,i had several ericssons,and then sony ericssons and now sonys.I can't stand watching my favorite mobile company dwindling and not talking about it.Sony Mobile this year is making one mistake after another.The have the tech,they have the know-how,they just need to get their act together it give us great devices again,like they did with Xperia Z1,Z2,Z3 and Z5 premium.
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:16

On 2016-09-01 14:09:33, nikos_se wrote:

Listen,buddy..First,of all,watch your language.I'm a fan of Sony mobile since 1997,i had several ericssons,and then sony ericssons and now sonys.I can't stand watching my favorite mobile company dwindling and not talking about it.Sony Mobile this year is making one mistake after another.The have the tech,they have the know-how,they just need to get their act together it give us great devices again,like they did with Xperia Z1,Z2,Z3 and Z5 premium.

You need realy shut your mouth, do not pretent you know Sony. You don't know how Sony work the most of you are Just bully.

The XZ had hardware ois, but very difference than you think, but you and the all others whiners complain about lack of ois meanwhile it has hardware comby AF 5-axis OIS thise are the sensors Dude its a inbuild, you need to first read before you cry out for nothing.

And second, you need to check the result between phones with hardware OIS and software OIS and steady shot wipe the floor with your beloved hardware ois.
[ This Message was edited by: hello1000 on 2016-09-01 13:19 ]
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:16
I'm getting the Forrest Blue XZ, roll on October, I can't wait.
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
vivftp
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:22
hello1000 I'm a Sony fanboy to the end, but that doesn't mean everyone has to say only positive things about them all the time. Other people are allowed to be critical when it's valid. Are these bad phones? Nope, not by a long shot. At the same time some people were hoping for more out of these units, and others were hoping for other phones like a Premium or Ultra.

As for those being critical about Sony and pricing, we'll have to wait and see what they price these units at. The Compact will be out soon, so prices should be announced any day now.
justus333
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:29
@ Hello 1000

is there anything else on your record but to insult people?

Was planning on getting the new compact, but to be honest, why upgrade from Z3c?

I think Sony is just rolling along in the Smartphone department at the moment, bringing out decent devices with very nice design. But they themselves know very well, that they haven't got the resources to compete with the rest out there.....

Edit: The design isn't so nice after all. Just saw a side by side foto with the S7 edge. Look at those enormous bezels! What were they thinking???
[ This Message was edited by: justus333 on 2016-09-01 13:33 ]
nikos_se
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:29
@hello100 u r sick dude.Am i a bully for stating my opinion?U r bullying me by telling me to shut up and being insulting.Meanwhile,let's just sit and watch Sony go from 50mln smartphones sold to 10mln and pretend everything is fine and that buyers cant see the bright picture.U know criticism helps companies get better,and Sony mobile has a lot of catching up to do.But,i'll leave u in your sad little world.Stay pressed.

P.S:I hope this place,still has a moderator that can at least keep insulting and degrading comments off the forum.
[ This Message was edited by: nikos_se on 2016-09-01 13:32 ]
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:30

On 2016-09-01 14:22:19, vivftp wrote:
hello1000 I'm a Sony fanboy to the end, but that doesn't mean everyone has to say only positive things about them all the time. Other people are allowed to be critical when it's valid. Are these bad phones? Nope, not by a long shot. At the same time some people were hoping for more out of these units, and others were hoping for other phones like a Premium or Ultra.

As for those being critical about Sony and pricing, we'll have to wait and see what they price these units at. The Compact will be out soon, so prices should be announced any day now.

A Sony fan know the root and the way of Sony understanding.

Sony never play cards who has the most specifications, thats why Sony use 1080p screen with accurate colors instead am oled 2K fake colors panels.

Second, Sony already shut up Samsung with their 4K true colors IPS panels.

The same their camera's Samsung stand no chance with their oversharping pictures and their stereo waterproof speakers and even better than HTC

Dont play games like other whiners does please.
No need to bully Sony.
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:32
I am a Sony Mobile (Sony Ericsson) fan.

Since the T610i.

I am disappointed by this announcement. It used to be that a 6 month improvement on a handset meant at least one of the major components (screen, RAM, processor, internal memory, camera) was better. But I don't see improvement in any of these.

Call me whatever you want. Those who've been here for more than a few years will know I'm one of the early adopters of every flagship with the Sony name, but I won't be buying this.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
justus333
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:34
No one is bullying Sony! Just not buying their phones
vivftp
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:36

On 2016-09-01 14:30:55, hello1000 wrote:
A Sony fan know the root and the way of Sony understanding.

Sony never play cards who has the most specifications, thats why Sony use 1080p screen with accurate colors instead am oled 2K fake colors panels.

Second, Sony already shut up Samsung with their 4K true colors IPS panels.

The same their camera's Samsung stand no chance with their oversharping pictures and their stereo waterproof speakers and even better than HTC

Dont play games like other whiners does please.
No need to bully Sony.

Bloody hell, no one is friggin' bullying Sony. There will probably be those who complain just for the sake of complaining, and those people can f**k right off. You, however, are being overly defensive and it's getting annoying as f**k so knock that shit off. You need to learn to acknowledge the good and the bad in a more objective way.

These phones are perfectly fine, so long as they're priced accordingly to the market. That doesn't mean that there is no room for improvement however.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 112113114 ... 122123124  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic