Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2016

Previous  123 ... 949596 ... 122123124  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2016
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-08-23 18:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
More case images for the XR from AliExpress, nothing however on a potential compact or premium version though.

Here is the link if anybody wants a look
[ This Message was edited by: XperiaJunkie on 2016-08-23 17:52 ]
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-08-24 05:32
Not concrete logic I know, but, the rounded edges on that point less to the tubular design and more to the omnibalance frame style design.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
nikola1970
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 07:14
Boring desing...
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 09:16
The huge camera aperture looks promising.
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 09:17
@hello1000

So everything in a XPERIA is the best yet no one wants them? If thats what SONY believes its time they quit the business . I agree with nikola1970, XPERIA phones are lacking in many basic things and thats why their sales are dwindling . They need to push out good screens and cameras etc first.
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 11:05

On 2016-08-24 09:17:30, Ranjith wrote:
@hello1000

So everything in a XPERIA is the best yet no one wants them? If thats what SONY believes its time they quit the business . I agree with nikola1970, XPERIA phones are lacking in many basic things and thats why their sales are dwindling . They need to push out good screens and cameras etc first.

First of all, I never said that, Second he Discribe Xperia Z5 Premium not a Samsung.

Third, it is not that people don't want them, its becouse the marketing and paid selective reviews by Samsung.

This dirty marketing and paid reviews and also retailers and providers they get a Bonus from Samsung. so people will buy Samsung becouse cheapy lying sellers.

This is a real problem, not only Sony but many other tech companies also.
nikola1970
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 11:38
I don't have to read reviews online to be able to know and see that Sony cameras are inferior to Samsung's. I can compare it myself.

Sony cameras are great only when light conditions are great, otherwise they are worse then competition.

Also I am by no means Samsung fan, I owned only Sony products my whole life, until last year when I switched to iPhone 6, and I will never go back to Android unless Sony make something spectacular, which I honestly hope in as I like only Sony
[ This Message was edited by: nikola1970 on 2016-08-24 10:39 ]
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 12:10

On 2016-08-24 11:38:16, nikola1970 wrote:
I don't have to read reviews online to be able to know and see that Sony cameras are inferior to Samsung's. I can compare it myself.

Sony cameras are great only when light conditions are great, otherwise they are worse then competition.

Also I am by no means Samsung fan, I owned only Sony products my whole life, until last year when I switched to iPhone 6, and I will never go back to Android unless Sony make something spectacular, which I honestly hope in as I like only Sony
[ This Message was edited by: nikola1970 on 2016-08-24 10:39 ]

You don't have proof for it, like ï said people love burst colors or oversharping, nut means not its the best 😊

Second, let we talk about facts.
Fact 1: To over sharping
Fact 2: Not real true color
Fact 3: Dynamic range.

If you said Samsung the best camera, you need handle first those 3 main problems.

Now about Sony

Fact 1: good and naturel colors
Fact 2: no oversharping
Fact 3: more dynamic range.

Those three points Sony are overtake Samsung.

Samsung is very over hyped, those are also fact
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 12:47
http://www.xda-developers.com[....]assing-real-world-performance/

The point of this link is to show that the user experience is far more important than specs. iPhone with 2GB RAM embarrasses this and I'll declare it, is the best overall phone experience. Everything works very well on iPhone on 'limited' hardware and that is what Sony need to follow. Issues of easy scratching screens, poor performance and even a Note 7 exploding are ignored by Samsung fans, videos popping up of iPhone 6S battering it on speed tests so its better to not speak about Samsung on this thread anymore. Sony need a solid performer; make it work, make it smooth, make it easy to operate. I'm still clueless on the USP, really hoping that its something very worthwhile.
hello1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 17:38

On 2016-08-24 12:47:35, badassmam wrote:

The point of this link is to show that the user experience is far more important than specs. iPhone with 2GB RAM embarrasses this and I'll declare it, is the best overall phone experience. Everything works very well on iPhone on 'limited' hardware and that is what Sony need to follow. Issues of easy scratching screens, poor performance and even a Note 7 exploding are ignored by Samsung fans, videos popping up of iPhone 6S battering it on speed tests so its better to not speak about Samsung on this thread anymore. Sony need a solid performer; make it work, make it smooth, make it easy to operate. I'm still clueless on the USP, really hoping that its something very worthwhile.

Then Sony need their own OS just like Apple do 😊
supercoolman
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2016-08-24 22:17

On 2016-08-24 17:38:13, hello1000 wrote:

On 2016-08-24 12:47:35, badassmam wrote:

Then Sony need their own OS just like Apple do 😊

they have their PS series OS, but they are not investing to make it work on mobile.

I think the other issue with the reviews are these non-technical people pretending to be tech guru on the review. many of them uses laughable merits to arrive at biased results. most of the regular audience who doesn't know better will just take it as long as the reviewer is good talker
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2016-08-25 00:07

On 2016-08-24 22:17:03, supercoolman wrote:
they have their PS series OS, but they are not investing to make it work on mobile.

I think the other issue with the reviews are these non-technical people pretending to be tech guru on the review. many of them uses laughable merits to arrive at biased results. most of the regular audience who doesn't know better will just take it as long as the reviewer is good talker

Sony doesn't make the PlayStation OS ... it's based off Yellow Dog Linux originally in PS2 then PS3 ... and has been updated since with Sony's specific components. Sony does NOT have the internal development teams to implement: SW Radio Stack (build, augment and maintain code) for Voice/VoLTE/Data transmission etc. This isn't OSE mobile phone OS ... this is a smartphone OS we're talking about here. File Manager, GUI and UI development etc etc etc - that is a LOT of $$ for development team divisions and LOTS of time and resources and marketing to make it pay off!

So I agree this is not happening anytime soon for Sony.

On the second quote above COMPLETELY agree!

This new generation of reviewers over the last 6yrs is more like BLOGGERS vs real EDITORS.
No more SymbianFreaks, AllAboutSymbian, and similar review sites that REALLY go indepth into the products, the performance and real work impressions of use with a standard impression to begin with and layout format of writing. Not to mention when testing camera/video quality the SAME pictures so you can see progressive improvement not something random from product to product month to month. a STANDARD.

Yeah those days are gone like kids/teenagers and young adults reading newpaper articles (not the medium being used like tablets, smartphones or laptops, but the actual content source) vs a quick Google search for social media. it's becoming an absolutely childish grade school world where: who has the Best "this or that" who shouts or exposes themselves more/worse/louder than the rest, and who can show the quickest answer - not that it's the correct answer or useful. Basically just "Show and Tell" hour all day freaking long.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2016-08-25 06:41

On 2016-08-23 09:33:04, nikola1970 wrote:
Walkman DAC would not be USP in my opinion, as it would not attract as many buyers as needed for Sony Moblie to survive...

They should focus FIRST on the things they are lagging behind the competition like camera, display, add new type of the fingerprint sensor (one under the display), more memory, better battery, and then add additional things like DAC to differentiate from the competition.

While it wouldn't attract many buyers, I feel it would be an interesting USP and perhaps something LG might be doing for their LG V20 which is apparently supposed to feature a B&O DAC, albeit it might be like the LG G5, where it attaches as an addon through the bottom. But Sony will be launching 2 new walkmans at IFA so adding a DAC walkman wouldn't be in the cards I feel.

One week to go until ifa.
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2016-08-25 08:06
Does anyone have information about new champagne colour headphone from SONY ?
Device : Xperia 1 II
Headphone : MDR-M1ST + MUC-S12SB1, ATH-DSR9BT, WH-1000XM4
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2016-08-25 11:03
Good News : SONY staff just told me that new model allow us to adjust shutter speed in it build-in cemera app just like PRO mode of another brand. I've wait for this function for two year !

As soon as I have it I will happy to sell my creepy Z5.

Device : Xperia 1 II
Headphone : MDR-M1ST + MUC-S12SB1, ATH-DSR9BT, WH-1000XM4
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 949596 ... 122123124  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic