Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > Apple posts the biggest quarterly profit in history

Previous  12
Author Apple posts the biggest quarterly profit in history
difenbaker
Nokia N95 8GB
PM
Posted: 2015-05-07 03:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hat's off to Apple. In the first Q of 2015, Samsung has shipped and sold more phones, but Apple is still number 1 when it comes to profits, that is impressive.

cheers!
[ This Message was edited by: difenbaker on 2015-05-07 02:47 ]
..function cant coffee without in the morning.
difenbaker
Nokia N95 8GB
PM
Posted: 2015-05-07 03:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2015-05-06 13:04:06, Boinng wrote:
I've had iPhones since 2008, and that's lead directly onto owning a Mac, an iPad, Apple TV etc. In the same period of time, all my immediate family (wife, in laws, parents, sister) and many of my friends have gone from Nokias and PCs to iPhones, iPads, and Macs, and we're now tied together through things like family sharing, shared photostreams, imessage, facetime. None of this has happened deliberately - at no point did anyone say "hey everyone, let's all go Apple" - but it's happened, and if anyone were to switch brand now they'd be breaking up and losing out on that social circle.

For me and my circle of friends, most of whom came from Symbian, Android seems to be the logical step forward. Apple seemed to be too "restrictive" or "limited". But gradually, painstakingly, they improved the specs of the phone. Like that screen, for example, mostly the reason why most prefer android is that it has a larger screen. Its good that Apple finally changed their screen size, the 6 and the 6 plus really made them competitive again. Instead of buying an iphone because they're "forced to".... the 6/6+ made them buy an iPhone because they want to.

cheers!
..function cant coffee without in the morning.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi