Esato

Forum > Network operators > Europe > O2 launches new tariff allowing customers to get the latest phone whenever they want

Previous  12
Author O2 launches new tariff allowing customers to get the latest phone whenever they want
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-04-20 02:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I do get great coverage in major towns and cities on Three but some smaller villages or countryside it's hit n miss. O2 i don't like them myself all they are good at is decent UK based customer service plus many perks of being with the network with other stuff and their marketing is good. But their value is poor. I used 1.5gb in 4 days last time i was with them. Customer service said to me 'Mr Burns your always on the net on your phone how come you used so much?? ' I just asked for the PAC code then. What do they expect have they not noticed the data explosion with smartphones?? Something Three understands.
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-04-20 10:18
Three's 3G network is good but does seem to be quite poor in coverage anywhere other than when in towns or cities. In the countryside its often none existent. In my experience anyway.

Their 2G, provided by Orange apparently, gives me good call coverage, but annoys me because my girlfriend who is on EE - same network, still gets better coverage.

Very rarely comes the case where I have coverage and she has none at all.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-04-23 02:27
Read this,i know its unrelated but what a mess up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186074/Woman-left-27-000-debt-new-Orange-pay-mobile-withdraws-20-bank-account-TEN-MINUTES.html
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-04-23 23:02
That's really funny. Obviously a computer glitch and easily rectified but not good PR at all !
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2013-04-30 21:58
3 is a better move for me.,,,...
O2 suck lemons
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi