Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > A study shows iPhone loyalty waning. Is the iPhone losing its mojo?

Author A study shows iPhone loyalty waning. Is the iPhone losing its mojo?
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-12-31 16:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-30 21:48:32, DentyCracker wrote:
Why do people bad mind other people for making lots of money. The money is his and he can do what he likes with it. SMFH

So speaks the mind of someone who has either never faced hardship in their life, or is filthy rich themselves.

To make such a post shows how ignorant you are to the real important issues going on in the world. So you dont mind the Apple CEO earning such pointless, large amounts of money that there is nothing he could literally spend it on ?

Theres children and families starving to death all over the world, countries at war with each other, economies crashing due to borrowing and debt crisis - and you think i shouldnt have a bad opinion about one person hoarding over the top amounts of cash for themselves ?

No, i SMFH at you. Shame on you for such an idiotic cretinous post ! Well done.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-12-31 17:10
And might i add greedy bankers who get paid millions for collapsing a major bank even after less wealthy tax payers bail them out. Worlds gone mad
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-12-31 22:51
Theres many reasons why one single person should not be allowed to hold such a large amount of personal finances over the world.

Theres countries with smaller economies than Cook's bank balance. Countries where disease, famine and war ravage their population and people die every day - where one simple materialistic thing could solve it all - money.

So yeah i do mind people earning lots of money, if its money they simply couldnt spend in their lifetime and even with help from every person they know. I dont mind people being millionares, if they've worked for it they deserve it. I know of a self made millionare personally who live close by to me. He built up his business from scratch to the success it is now.

But the millions Cook has he should either not have accepted, or do more for charity. If Apple do make such massive amounts of pure profit on their products they should do more. To think a company like Apple could probably end disease, poverty and famine in some countries literally within a few months of investing makes me sick to think they simply do not.

But Apple arent the worst. I once read an article which said Shell made about $295m profit every hour of every day. 24 hours a day every day of the year.

Residentevil
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-01-01 02:00
While the iphone was unique a few years back now everybody, their brother and the retired guy next door has one. I think it is not alluring anymore as it was.
Tough times don't last, tough people do!
Free Tibet
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2013-01-04 18:53
Lol Resident

I'm really happy with mine my only quam would be
Why I didn't get one any sooner

For my self to say but I find they offer excellent quality
and apple customer care Is really exceptional !!!

I cannot say there's nothing on my phone I don't use lol
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-01-09 21:15
I think its all downhill from here for Apple other companies like SONY are really catching up now with sexiness and design of its products that will appeal to the Apple fans.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-01-09 21:18
Really ? i think the Xperia Z looks so dull it would put anyone off mobile phones for life.

I prefer Apple's designs
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-01-09 22:05

On 2013-01-09 21:15:46, julias wrote:
I think its all downhill from here for Apple other companies like SONY are really catching up now with sexiness and design of its products that will appeal to the Apple fans.

Here's the thing though, even though Sony has great designs that's where it begins and ends for them. Apple fans don't just buy for design, they buy for a solid Eco system that is probably the best in mobile right now. You know ever since I got my iPad I just can't believe how much devs shower this Eco system with the best designed apps, games, and media content, it's almost disgusting, and it will be a long time before Sony could enjoy this sort of treatment. We aren't going to see the sort of mass exodus that we saw with Symbian in iOS.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-01-12 17:29
Apple losing 'cool' among teens, says marketing group.

Read more: http://www.electronista.com/a[....]nes.gain.appeal/#ixzz2HmO8Q9yr
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 13:13
This also backs up the previous article.

Marketing experts say un-cool iPhones have lost the smart phone battle for tech-hungry teens and Apple's dominance 'is done'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne[....]inance-done.html#ixzz2HrC3s5Yx
Away
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 13:32

On 2013-01-09 21:18:55, etaab wrote:
Really ? i think the Xperia Z looks so dull it would put anyone off mobile phones for life.

I prefer Apple's designs

ROFL! Well, that makes the one of you.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 17:14
Really ? Well lets just see how well Sony's phone does before you disgree and assume everyone thinks the same.

The Z is a dull boring design. They've attempted to follow Apple's rules on design and clearly failed.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 19:20

On 2013-01-13 17:14:36, etaab wrote:
Really ? Well lets just see how well Sony's phone does before you disgree and assume everyone thinks the same.

The Z is a dull boring design. They've attempted to follow Apple's rules on design and clearly failed.

How wrong you are, little do you know that it was Apple who looked for inspiration from Sony when they when they first made the iphone. The Z is a fantastically designed phone and one of Sony's best designed phones for many years although it can never beat the iphone as Apple are in a completely different league now i believe this will do really well.
Kitchen
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 19:45

On 2013-01-13 19:20:05, julias wrote:

On 2013-01-13 17:14:36, etaab wrote:

How wrong you are, little do you know that it was Apple who looked for inspiration from Sony when they when they first made the iphone. The Z is a fantastically designed phone and one of Sony's best designed phones for many years although it can never beat the iphone as Apple are in a completely different league now i believe this will do really well.

Although I do not agree with etaab, he's not wrong. he is just expressing his own opinion.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-01-13 23:15
The problem is julias, is that you sort of disproved your own point there.

Apple may have looked at Sony's products when thinking about their own. The key word which you said quite well was.. WAS - meaning the past, they did, back in time. Not anymore. And, as you said, Apple are in a completely different league now design wise.

Obviously many people are going to have different opinions to other people, but my opinion, which is not wrong since it is of simple taste, is the Xperia Z is one dull, ugly and boring design. Its made even worse from their own Android skin which again is dull and boring - why so much grey in its colour scheme !?!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic