Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition

Previous  123 ... 532533534 ... 122712281229  Next
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
HxH
Sony Xperia S
Joined: Dec 26, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: GMT+7
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 18:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-08 17:30:59, Detox wrote:
Xperia A (SO-04E/Xperia Ace)/Dogo:
    Size and weight: 131 mm × 59 mm × 10.5 mm, 141 g
    System: Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
    Battery: 2,300 mAh
    Display: 4.6", HD (720 x 1280)
    CPU: Qualcomm APQ8064, 4 x 1.5 GHz
    RAM and storage capacity: 2GB, 32GB
    Colors: Black, white, mint, pink
    Release: Mid-May 2013
    Waterproof and dustproof

[ This Message was edited by: Detox on 2013-05-08 16:51 ]



dimension is interesting but I think it most likely typo.
AUO 1mm almost border-less bezel may not ready for serve at this time.

edit : they corrected as 131mm x 67mm x 10.5mm
[ This Message was edited by: HxH on 2013-05-08 17:44 ]
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
MartenR
HTC One
Joined: Apr 01, 2013
Posts: 313
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 18:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The dimension is impossible. I did a calculation and the bezels on sides need to be 0.9 mm which is obviously impossible.
kurtdean
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Joined: Nov 11, 2012
Posts: > 500
From: WONDERLAND
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 18:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-08 18:35:56, HxH wrote:

On 2013-05-08 17:30:59, Detox wrote:
Xperia A (SO-04E/Xperia Ace)/Dogo:
    Size and weight: 131 mm × 59 mm × 10.5 mm, 141 g
    System: Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
    Battery: 2,300 mAh
    Display: 4.6", HD (720 x 1280)
    CPU: Qualcomm APQ8064, 4 x 1.5 GHz
    RAM and storage capacity: 2GB, 32GB
    Colors: Black, white, mint, pink
    Release: Mid-May 2013
    Waterproof and dustproof

[ This Message was edited by: Detox on 2013-05-08 16:51 ]



dimension is interesting but I think it most likely typo.
AUO 1mm almost border-less bezel may not ready for serve at this time.



Its 67mm not 59mm try check again
HxH
Sony Xperia S
Joined: Dec 26, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: GMT+7
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 18:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I did edit few minutes back, last Detox post was 20 minutes ago and he doubtful about that dimension.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
nightwing369
Sony Xperia Z
Joined: Mar 18, 2013
Posts: 415
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 19:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I might get the Dogo because it's *just* good enough, especially with the 32GB internal storage previously mentioned - by the way, is that XR5 confirmed now? Besides, September/October time is still quite a long time yet to still be waiting on the Honami and besides my current phone is dying so I need a new one fairly soon. The Dogo is also *just* big enough to not be too big.
Check this for the latest on the upcoming Sony phones for 2013: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AreyfktYnDHtdHN0bVFPdUFJd0ZiNzZQcjMwV1I5M0E#gid=0
rickrz
Apple iPhone 5S
Joined: Apr 05, 2013
Posts: 61
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 20:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-08 17:37:16, randomuser wrote:
^

Canadian carrier variant of Xperia Z

Bell Canada
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-05-08 16:37 ]



@Ramu

Do you know if this variant is coming to Rogers too?
And does is worth waiting for the Sony i1 instead getting the Z?
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Dec 17, 2012
Posts: 288
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 21:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/08/sony-ps-mobile-licensing-fee-lifted/

Hope this helps increase the games released on PSM. I hope to start something soon...
Should help boost sales for PSM certified devices.
Ambivalent_
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Oct 15, 2012
Posts: > 500
From: Croatia, Zagreb
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 21:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-08 20:41:09, rickrz wrote:

@Ramu

Do you know if this variant is coming to Rogers too?
And does is worth waiting for the Sony i1 instead getting the Z?



I would wait for i1, no doubt. All the features of Z plus:

- vastly superior SoC (even compare to Galaxy S4)
- vastly superior camera (comparable with PureView)
- infra red
- supposedly very beautiful
litoni
Sony Xperia TL
Joined: Apr 02, 2013
Posts: 99
PM
Posted: 2013-05-08 23:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

Sadly, the reign of the Vaio Z is over

I was hoping to get one but apparently sony is moving toward making their touch screen DUO model the "high end" series, which isn't all that impressive to me..




omg you serious? i loved the Z and Ive never regretted it for paying 2k for it.

was really hoping for a new model so i can purchase it >.>
Sony Xperia Z
Previous: Nokia N76 | Sharp SH906i | SE W910 | SE W995 | SE X Arc S | Sony XS | Sony XTX | Sony XT | Sony XZL
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
Joined: Dec 07, 2011
Posts: > 500
From: Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-05-09 00:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-08 08:48:11, randomuser wrote:
I don't think Z/ZL will sell another 6 million until i1 announcement. Z/ZL sales have slowed down significantly lately. So maybe 7 million total by september.

BTW 2013 Vaio line up is really impressive !! And I'm only talking about the low end models

Standard NFC and backlit keyboards on all models. Aluminum body, fantastic Exmor R webcam with great low light performance, Nvidia GPU, and standard 1080p screens (on 15inch, 900p on 14 inch with optional 1080p)

Can't even imagine the high end VAIO 2013 models
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-05-08 08:14 ]



Sorry for quoting a quite old post, but could you link me to a page with more info about them?

Or tell me: Storage (I know it is hybrid, but couldn't find any info about the sizes), RAM, processor, which nVidia GPU and, more importantly, expected price?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
[ This Message was edited by: Felimenta97 on 2013-05-08 23:51 ]
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
unknownC151A
Sony Xperia V
Joined: Oct 15, 2012
Posts: 459
PM
Posted: 2013-05-09 02:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Today is an important day. Remember to keep look on Sony.net
sami92a
Model not set
Joined: Dec 11, 2012
Posts: 423
From: Sweden
PM
Posted: 2013-05-09 02:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-09 00:31:57, Felimenta97 wrote:

On 2013-05-08 08:48:11, randomuser wrote:
I don't think Z/ZL will sell another 6 million until i1 announcement. Z/ZL sales have slowed down significantly lately. So maybe 7 million total by september.

BTW 2013 Vaio line up is really impressive !! And I'm only talking about the low end models

Standard NFC and backlit keyboards on all models. Aluminum body, fantastic Exmor R webcam with great low light performance, Nvidia GPU, and standard 1080p screens (on 15inch, 900p on 14 inch with optional 1080p)

Can't even imagine the high end VAIO 2013 models
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-05-08 08:14 ]



Sorry for quoting a quite old post, but could you link me to a page with more info about them?

Or tell me: Storage (I know it is hybrid, but couldn't find any info about the sizes), RAM, processor, which nVidia GPU and, more importantly, expected price?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
[ This Message was edited by: Felimenta97 on 2013-05-08 23:51 ]



can you share the link with me? i want to see 2013´s Vaios too
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
Joined: Dec 07, 2011
Posts: > 500
From: Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-05-09 02:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-05-09 02:17:03, sami92a wrote:

On 2013-05-09 00:31:57, Felimenta97 wrote:

On 2013-05-08 08:48:11, randomuser wrote:
I don't think Z/ZL will sell another 6 million until i1 announcement. Z/ZL sales have slowed down significantly lately. So maybe 7 million total by september.

BTW 2013 Vaio line up is really impressive !! And I'm only talking about the low end models

Standard NFC and backlit keyboards on all models. Aluminum body, fantastic Exmor R webcam with great low light performance, Nvidia GPU, and standard 1080p screens (on 15inch, 900p on 14 inch with optional 1080p)

Can't even imagine the high end VAIO 2013 models
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-05-08 08:14 ]



Sorry for quoting a quite old post, but could you link me to a page with more info about them?

Or tell me: Storage (I know it is hybrid, but couldn't find any info about the sizes), RAM, processor, which nVidia GPU and, more importantly, expected price?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
[ This Message was edited by: Felimenta97 on 2013-05-08 23:51 ]



can you share the link with me? i want to see 2013´s Vaios too


http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/07/sony-vaio-fit-15-review-2013/
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
aamwng
Sony Xperia T
Joined: Mar 05, 2011
Posts: 194
From: UK
PM
Posted: 2013-05-09 03:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Xperia A

Another 5 incher.

http://ameblo.jp/povtc/entry-11509049256.html
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
Joined: May 17, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2013-05-09 04:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Sony Xperia A hits the FCC with 5-inch screen and removable battery



http://www.engadget.com/2013/[....]eria-a-passes-through-the-fcc/

As ugly as a phone can get

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/ea[....]on_id=614158&fcc_id=PY7PM-0320
[ This Message was edited by: DACHA on 2013-05-09 03:26 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 532533534 ... 122712281229  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic