Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 18:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-09-20 17:01:31, Miss UK wrote:
Lol indeed I see Samsung have made a lousy
Add again about people queuing up for the iPhone 5
It looks the same again as the last-one too
So amusing coming from some retarded company I guess!!

Everybody has their own style of marketing. Apple doesn't care about others what they do, they just focus on their own products which is good. But claiming as worlds best OS and the worlds best display and stuff like that is not even true at the same time. The other side, Samsungs marketing is lousy to attack Apple when they already have a better product on paper. I get it, they want to beat apple but true that this is certainly not the way especially when you have one of the best product in town.

My point is, everybody has their own way of marketing but that does not make a company retarded lol.

On paper, Samsung galaxy S3 came before iPhone 5 and it still beats on features, display and almost on everything. Again im talking about ON PAPER not on sales!
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 21:48
Samsung is now seeking a ban on iPhone 5 in US for 8 LTE patents.
Phone?? What phone??
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 22:34
Awesome Samsung and others deserve some justice against this evil company!

I agree with Indiandawg, how can people justify that the iphone 5 is better just by its sales alone? Thats funny, as because the worlds most biggest selling car is the Toyota Corolla, is that the best car on the market? No! Same applies to Apple. Samsung and some other handsets have better specifications and give more bang for your buck. As for this corruption against Android being unsafe etc etc, I have many friends who have Android and not a single person nor me has been affected by bad security of Android. I think its false information from Apple (using outsourcing companies) to make people believe that Apple is safe and 100% and Android looking like the worst option when choosing an os or phone. Unless there is anyone on here who has been affected by bad security? I doubt it and thats why I think its bs!
[ This Message was edited by: chunkybeats on 2012-09-20 21:40 ]
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-21 01:12

On 2012-09-20 21:48:00, Bonovox wrote:
Samsung is now seeking a ban on iPhone 5 in US for 8 LTE patents.

Based on what they know about specs released ...nothing specific or Iron clad, very interesting. This seems more like a political fan stab vs something tangible. Let's see how this develops.

ChunkyBeats,
before stating one side deserves justice over another - lets actually study law first, know facts from fiction stated by either side, shall we?

The issue about Android security is you DON'T know you're affected! Apps share your contact list and unless you're a coding engineer you just don't know it. The information about poor security is NOT coming from Apple, its coming from USA Government, Bloomberg/Reuters that source their information from multiple security experts in the field, and also from Google themselves, along with Application vendors like Adobe that continuously announce and deliver security updates based on discovered flaws or exploits already proven positive in the wild/lab study.

Google has already been sued in the USA/UK regarding their Mapping vehicles stealing private information within users' home. (recent fines in the past 30days should be self evident). Apple is NOT perfect and they've released 4 updates on Mountain Lion since it released 39days ago!!

You cannot call something BS if you cannot quantify or qualify it.
The WIND ... can you actually SEE it (without water vapor/clouds, or anything mixed or disturbing/using it?). You cannot hold it in your hand persey but you can if you don't squeeze your fist in a clench. You breathe it ... but based on holding it/seeing it does that mean its BS?! Same concept, if your content or documents pictures are being stolen in small amounts of data over the course of a day and you have 3G/wifi HOW can you call it BS if you cannot hold it (within an App that can detect it, see it being done (data rates spiking/cpu cycles spiking) how are we gonna know. Just some thoughts, not attacking you.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-21 01:23
the lineup is VERY sad ... in NYC their ALL being paid by corporations to promote once interviewed. NONE are theyre lining up to purchase the iPhone 5.

Maps (Apple's) is SAD!! the vectors are horrible (nothing should be presenetd in 3D if its NOT had a fly-over to make it so)! Accuracy - horrible ... it STILL says I live in a TTC (Toronto Transit Commission; public transit stock yard). Google Maps had this same issue until a week ago when that lazy GMaps driver that parked all summer long finally went on a drive. The key point here is Google is updating rapidly, Apple or TomTom is not!

Applications or Browser listed addresses do NOT hook into the new Maps app. No public Bus/Streetcar transit routing; so much for something free.

The ability to stay ON during Turn by Turn is nice, but useless with poor accuracy (its supposed to use GPS/3G or WiFi, AND GLONASS). Yikes!!

Apple had 5 months of Beta testing to get this right, I used EVERY beta and Apple missed the beat! Mail doesn't look like it got any updates in use other than individual alerts/vibration/rington per mailbox or signatures, or VIP tagging/folder. nice touches but Mail NEEDS an overhaul.

PS: About my info on GMaps update timing ... I can prove this with a photo of him being parked by my old apartment (which is less than 4blocks ago), me moving on Sept 1st, then location of where I live by address being updated in 10days after!
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-09-21 07:48
missuk
I got a giggle or two out of that ad.c'mon,loosen up.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-09-21 07:52

[ This Message was edited by: Hobbs on 2012-09-21 10:47 ]
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-21 13:38

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?sns=fb&v=XNBP18nrRdw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXNBP18nrRdw%26sns%3Dfb&gl=GB
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-21 16:52
€100,000 worth of iPhone 5's stolen from Japan just before launch I just read. Not doing any links cos I been told to stop doing links
Phone?? What phone??
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-21 17:08
No worrys Hobbs I'm just messing
Like y'all all do

I think that queuing up is a mugs
Game people round the globe camping
Outside a store since early as Thursday
To get a device they need there heads checked!!!

Anyway did anyone get one of these new
Phones? If you wanna sell headphones gimme
A shout
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-22 15:45
Just seen a live iPhone 5 in an O2 store as I was passing thought I'd have a look. Very boring is two words to describe it. Just same old look but according to Apple its been completely redesigned. Screen,icons all just looks the same old boring iPhone again with a few tweaks under the bonnet. Over rated over priced and not worth nearly £600 or £700 sim free. Especially when you see it opened up inside on the internet. Them components inside are not worth that money.
Phone?? What phone??
lsl6213
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-22 17:00
But it is the most powerful smartphone to date..
http://www.redmondpie.com/iph[....]st-smartphone-available-today/
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-22 17:07
Powerful??
Phone?? What phone??
lsl6213
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-22 17:08
Better than quadcore phones..
https://www.google.com.sg/url[....]CNELpShQlYYJiMRC87MGoFgDKA3rlA
JiggyJaggy
P800
PM
Posted: 2012-09-22 17:10
If anyone else wanted to keep things simple I did the following:

1) Bought Sim Free iP5
2) Walked into CPW and bought a nano sim for £15
3) Sales Rep transferred my pay monthly number onto the new Sim
4) Happy me, was working within 20 mins!

Simples!
UK's only deidcated online Vertu Sales
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 678 ... 333435  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic