Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > Apple IPhone 5 Thread And Discussion

Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 333435  Next
Author Apple IPhone 5 Thread And Discussion
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-13 11:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Pure interest in the device. Ive not had much hands on with the iPhone 5 yet.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-11-14 03:45
haha that made me laugh Etaab
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-15 22:09
You see i love all phones regardless of who makes them. If i had a better job id probably buy an iPhone 5 just as a geek who likes to have one of everything so i can then talk from a much more informed point of view.

Friends, family and colleagues will always have the phones i cant afford so ill always get time to spend with them, but people wont let you spend the amount of time playing around with them as if you owned one yourself. They prefer their privacy.

My sister, she'll let me look at her iPhone 4, maybe even scroll the menus, but she wont let me do anything else as if shes got government secrets on there.

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-11-17 11:34
Etaab if we all had better jobs we would get one decent phone and keep it for 2 years
see ur moto though

ive owned both 4 and 4S both white, theres not much difference
but I did feel like the 4th iPhone was a fingerprint magnet more then the 4S is
for some reason!

lol about your sis u should wait till her backs turned and then hide it

An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Barachus
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-11-17 19:07
had a play with a lumia 920 today, seriously beautiful device and the OS is fantastic
if this was out a month ago, getting my iphone 5 would have been a really tough choice for me!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-18 19:39
Heh if i had a better job i'd buy every flagship every year. Id probably buy every HTC, Samsung, Nokia and Apple flagship year in, year out.
cu015170
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-11-24 10:27
the flash on the iphone 5 simply sucks.. we went out dancing and I had both phones with me just for reference. Also notice how much wider the 808's lens is..

iphone 5

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-11-24 23:56
That Nokia shot is great!!
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-25 21:29
Its just a typical Nokia powered Xenon kind of shot that my N8 would also shoot. Or my old Satio.

LED only phones simply do not stand a chance.

I would like to know why the DJ's Macbook changed colour between shots and even got itself a name in the 808 shot !
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-11-25 21:40
Sweet shot with the 808 cuo!!

Etaab

The DJ switched laptops, in the 1st pic the pink lappy is in the left hand corner close, in the 2nd pic he has switched them, and the silver lappy is in the corner, many club DJs do it, usually when either they are switching sets with another DJ and they unplug all their equipment while the next DJ plugs his stuff in, i see it happen all the time if im sober enough in a club
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-25 21:45
Ah well spotted i see now.

He must have been quick because all the people in the image have barely moved between shots.
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-25 22:26

On 2012-11-25 21:29:52, etaab wrote:
Its just a typical Nokia powered Xenon kind of shot that my N8 would also shoot. Or my old Satio.

LED only phones simply do not stand a chance.

I would like to know why the DJ's Macbook changed colour between shots and even got itself a name in the 808 shot !

Good eye! The Pink laptop is on the shelf to the left of the first photo; its a Speck-like shell and closed (opening facing us). And everybody did move: Guy in grey shirt new the shelf is standing now, camera guy has the camera with flash hot-shoe ready to snap a shot, the Blonde gal to the right is now in focus (left of her position its a brunette with her back to us), new-age dread has a brunette whispering in his ear (she as two rings on her left hand). The timing of the shots a different; understandably. Was the settings just random in both pics? Still cannot argue of the quality of the Nokia.

I wonder about future products since another executive at Nokia is leaving Nov 30th.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
cu015170
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-11-27 07:43
There was a female DJ that opened for him .. that is her laptop He was just coming on.. that's why I thought I would click a couple of shots.

This is Andy Caldwell for those of you who care...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmgfcue0M_g

he is alright, nothing special. I am more of a John Digweed type of guy

etaab I very much doubt that you will be able to take a shot like that with a satio or an N8... no oversampling, and the Xenon in the 808 is twice as powerful as the one in the N8. I will compare the two when I get a chance, but I have before.. trust me, no contest. Just look at the file size for the 808.. its 800 kb. .. what does that tell you ? Yes.. all the noise and the crap is cleared up by the jpeg processing. The iphone's pic is over 2 MB. and most of that 2 mb is nothing but noise, artifacts, and blur.

On 2012-11-25 22:26:59, Hardened wrote:
Good eye! The Pink laptop is on the shelf to the left of the first photo; its a Speck-like shell and closed (opening facing us). And everybody did move: Guy in grey shirt new the shelf is standing now, camera guy has the camera with flash hot-shoe ready to snap a shot, the Blonde gal to the right is now in focus (left of her position its a brunette with her back to us), new-age dread has a brunette whispering in his ear (she as two rings on her left hand). The timing of the shots a different; understandably. Was the settings just random in both pics? Still cannot argue of the quality of the Nokia.

I wonder about future products since another executive at Nokia is leaving Nov 30th.

Full analysis The 808 shots was taken at 23:36 and the one from the iPhone 5 was taken 3 mins later.. you can always look up the exif, I always upload originals. I don't know what took me so long... I guess I had more to drink that I thought.

Both phones were on full automatic... its not like you have a choice on the iPhone, but on the 808 you do.. and I've found that at night the automatic settings produce the best results.
[ This Message was edited by: cu015170 on 2012-11-27 06:53 ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-11-27 19:40
Strange you say that because ive plenty of nightclub images which are pretty much the same scene all shot with my N8 or Satio. I dont care about comparing pixel for pixel image quality, but my point is that any Xenon equiped phone is capable of similar results. I dont doubt the 808 will take better pictures if you compare them, but overall all Xenon phones make such a shot possible.

As for playing spot the difference - when i said the people have barely moved, i meant at first glance. I meant between shots there had been a small amount of time, be it seconds or a couple of minutes. I did not mean they had been taken pretty much instantly one after the other. But clearly the literal forum trolls dont like that and clearly like to point out who moved and where.

Its amazing how the immaturity of some people is illustrated by trying to score points against each other by making big replies about rather dull and meaningless issues.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-11-28 15:39
Two months with thee iphone 5

http://blog.gsmarena.com/the-[....]d-now-so-how-does-it-look-now/
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 212223 ... 333435  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic