Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia T & TX thread

Previous  123 ... 464748 ... 131132133  Next
Author Sony Xperia T & TX thread
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 02:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I think that's a shame that their cameras are not what they should be An LED is cheap to make so why not put a bright one on the T?? My Lumia 800 lights up a whole room almost as good as Xenon with it's LED. I still love Sony but they keep falling at hurdles whilst others make better use of their own Sony sensors. Silly. I think that they are not going for Xenon coz the trend of thinner phones these days. I'd rather have a slightly thicker device with a Xenon and larger battery too. I have previously owned Sony high end compacts and they are amazing including the AVCHD video recording. Come on Sony bring it all to th Xperia range
Phone?? What phone??
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 09:27
What should be the picture resolution size for using as wallpaper on Xperia TX? Also, I found the picture phone book seems to be pixelated even if I select high resolution pic. My old T10 doesn't do that and do show pic in high resolution without pixelated. Why my new TX picture phone book is pixelated? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
blackvodka
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-18 10:09

On 2012-10-18 09:27:44, caff111 wrote:
What should be the picture resolution size for using as wallpaper on Xperia TX? Also, I found the picture phone book seems to be pixelated even if I select high resolution pic. My old T10 doesn't do that and do show pic in high resolution without pixelated. Why my new TX picture phone book is pixelated? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1440X1280 (I used such on my S)
I think you did something wrong, coz the new Sony phones show very sharp contact pic without any pixelation.. you just need to expand the square to maximum while cutting the pic for contacts.

the original pic looks like this
Original
@daki_330 the reviewer says the colors on S3 are more pleasant to users' eyes, though they are not as accurate as on the Tx where colors look more real. The black color is S3's advantage. There is also much more bluish tint on S3's display and in its photos, so you can't see as many details as in Tx's pics. Interestingly the reviewer did say that camera on Tx is better/sharper and out-put pics are more beautiful.
loving my white Xperia S and Xperia Tablet S )
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 11:10
Elite recognized Samsung Galaxy S2/S3 developers at XDA - codeworkx and gokhanmoral have got the Xperia T. And they are extremely happy with the phone. gokhanmoral even said he much prefers Sony ICS over Samsung Jellybean
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 15:51
Xperia™ T is HD Voice certified

Guys, just a quick one to tell you about something pretty cool – nothing short of the most significant voice quality upgrade in mobile history…

Xperia T is HD Voice Certified, a GSMA accreditation meaning you can talk normally and be heard clearly even when in noisier environments.

A screeching train? The kettle hissing in the kitchen? Roadworks pounding the pavement? The office gossip (we all know one) that won’t pipe down?

Well, now you don’t have to shout to be heard.

HD Voice differentiates mobile devices by voice call quality; the human voice is replicated down to a tee, creating a quality aural experience that is vastly improved from what we have encountered previously with both mobile and traditional fixed line telephony. It’s almost like a whisper in your ear, you feel closer to the person you are talking to.

It has to be heard to be believed; check out the sound-file demonstrations and hear for yourself.

That’s not all – keep your eyes peeled as our friends at Developer World will be taking a more technical look (listen) in the not too distant future

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/p[....]peria-t-is-hd-voice-certified/
ofiaich
W900 black
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 17:00
Hi!

Skyfall Xperia XperiaT and Tablet S 32GB!

Ofiaich
esato since Nov, 12, 2001
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 19:07

On 2012-10-18 10:09:31, blackvodka wrote:

On 2012-10-18 09:27:44, caff111 wrote:

1440X1280 (I used such on my S)
I think you did something wrong, coz the new Sony phones show very sharp contact pic without any pixelation.. you just need to expand the square to maximum while cutting the pic

Even I cut the pic at maximum, it still showing a bit pixelated for picture phone book on my TX. Anyone has the same problem on their Xperia TX? Any solution? Thanks.
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 19:14
Come on Xperia T owners, I wanna see some shots of a very dark room with the LED flash to see if it can manage to light a room up or come close to lighting a room up.
daki_330
K700
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 21:04

On 2012-10-18 10:09:31, blackvodka wrote:
@daki_330 the reviewer says the colors on S3 are more pleasant to users' eyes, though they are not as accurate as on the Tx where colors look more real. The black color is S3's advantage. There is also much more bluish tint on S3's display and in its photos, so you can't see as many details as in Tx's pics. Interestingly the reviewer did say that camera on Tx is better/sharper and out-put pics are more beautiful.

Thanks mate. That is basically what can be seen in the video review. Sony colors are more "correct"/real, although S3's display looks amazing at first sight. Only until you compare it to Sony's very "real" white, while S3's white has a lot of blue hue to it, all the way through the video. And even if it seems that S3's black is "blacker" than Sony's, there are parts of the review (only a few) where Sony seems to have "blacker" black than S3. All of this, of course, IMHO...and what I can see from this video review...
[ This Message was edited by: daki_330 on 2012-10-18 20:05 ]
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-10-18 23:26
Anyone own a Xperia S & Xperia T and wanna do some comparison shots and lowlight and flash shots?
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-10-19 02:47
The photos on the thread are very good and shows the Xperia T's low light capabilities.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1911326
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-10-19 04:10
just received my Xperia lt29i white. It's a beauty.
I believe it's a HK version, but I'm not sure. on the box, the sticker says ZH, EN, so probably China? how should test it to make sure there is no restrictions to Google or any other services?

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-19 12:00
Is there any Google applications AT ALL installed? If so then you are fine.

With China phones there are NO Google apps whatsoever. No Gmail, Google Maps, GTalk, no Google in Account & Sync, no Google search, no voice search, no Play store and no YouTube.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-10-19 12:58

On 2012-10-19 12:00:58, Ricky D wrote:
Is there any Google applications AT ALL installed? If so then you are fine.

With China phones there are NO Google apps whatsoever. No Gmail, Google Maps, GTalk, no Google in Account & Sync, no Google search, no voice search, no Play store and no YouTube.

I guess mine if HK then, it have all of the apps that you mentioned. thanks Ricky D.
I love the size and the thinness of the phone, while at the same time doesn't seem fragile like my mother's Samsung Galaxy S2 that seems I could easily break it like a toothpick.
I'm still in the process of exploring the phone and getting used to it.
I'm also looking into it's data. it pops up 3G, H and H+, but no 4G like on my T-Mobile branded HTC Amaze 4G. I wonder if H+ is 4G's, the speed is quite good, it loads webpage, browser and streaming videos fast. so I'm happy for now.

While I did had a problem with the Internet and MMS settings cannot received normal-sized Picture messages, I found an APNs settings that works for 4 of my Sony (Ericsson) phones and glad it works on this, too. btw, I'm on T-Mobile USA network.

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-10-19 13:09
IMO, MMS settings may require you to contact to operator (T-MO) in this case to make it work properly

But I really do wonder how MMS cost in US, in my local is quite expensive
and due to chat clients boom (WhatsApp, LINE) people tend to send picture via these service which relies on data plan.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 464748 ... 131132133  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic