Author Sony Xperia T & TX thread
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 10:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-02-23 08:37:25, goldenface wrote:

On 2014-02-22 21:42:45, NightBlade wrote:
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a problem after the latest 4.3 update. My phone battery went to 7% and then suddenly to 0%, upon which it turned off. Now whenever I try to turn it on the red light flashes and whenever I try to turn it on whilst charging (because I don't think it does if I just leave it plugged in), it just enters a reboot cycle, whereby it goes to the lock screen, shows the Shutting down window and reboots. I have no clue how to fix this.

I don't really care about the phone at this point, but I do have some photos I want to keep from there...

Any ideas?

I thought they'd fixed that bug.

The solution is to hold down the power button whilst the phone is charging. It needs to be held down for a few minutes (I found it easier to use an elastic band), until the battery has enough charge to power the boot up process. Don't let the phone battery run down again, annoying but it works.

Great phone though, I miss it.

I know this trick, but it doesn't work this time. As soon as the phone turns on to the main screen, it shuts down again, even though it's charging. Then it reboots and so on...
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2014-02-24 00:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
My TX would turn off after charging to 100% with this new update, its so annoying that alarm won't work if it turns off itself............why is sony gonna fix all the bugs with this 4.3 update?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 131132133
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic