Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware

Author Samsung with a new Galaxy S II YouTube commercial - iPhone fanboys beware
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 22:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ Miss UK - just imagine the people i mentioned who im friends with on Facebook. They're aware of Bluetooth and what it can do through using it on previous phones. Its a feature thats pretty fundamental for sharing and has been for many years now. So its complete lack of presence where file transfers are possible is a complete crime in 2012. You may not use Bluetooth but i do, every single day. So does my girlfriend, my best mates and even my mother has found it to be very useful this past 12 months - and shes almost 70 !!

Now lets just imagine these people are aware they cannot use Bluetooth, would they even know such an app exists such as iFiles ? or what if they were in the countryside and could not access iTunes to download an app which gives the iPhone file transfers ? Apple's aim is to make their products great to use with no problems to hold you up, but in many areas they fail and make life harder than it needs be.

@ Boinng - i wouldnt mind being or appearing to be an Apple drone, ive no problem with people buying the iPhone in such crazy volumes. No problem what so ever. My main issue is with the fact they're so utterly ignorant in their chosen purchase simply because of the brand that is now Apple. If i were to buy an iPhone if it ticked all the right boxes for me i wouldnt mind owning the same phone as these said drones as long as i know im using it more as a power user, like yourself im sure and Massuer. Simple as that

As for Samsung, or any other company for that matter their marketing does not work on me at all. I dont even watch tv or commercials, i dont take notice of billboards or any other form of advertisement. I simply make my purchases through research. Look at me, its obvious i dont follow the crowd im still using a Nokia N8 with Symbian Anna because thats what gives me what i want.

Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 23:06
And Symbian Belle soon too!! BT file transfer why is it do you think iOS still does not do it though??
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 23:15
I should think because Jobs idea that nobody should be allowed access to the file structure of their products in order to make the idevices more user friendly and secure. Just like he wouldnt allow Adobe Flash support.

A good idea, but constricting for a power user.

The iPhone is getting there, but its still some way off getting my money to use it as my primary device.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-01-27 05:34
I transferred an mp3 and a picture of my newborn niece to a friend just yesterday - it just feels like a normal everyday thing to just share stuff with your mates when you want to, it's just what people like to do.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi