Previous  123 ... 274275276 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-01 20:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-09-01 20:36:43, king-james wrote:
Just give SONY the time they needed. SONY is still not 100% yet, they are in this phase to change everything. You/we will see a better SONY than ever! It needs a bit time... SONY will start next year right! After 2013 you will see SONY with new eyes! SONY will come out big!! They have the power to fight with the big two! I can feel it.

How much time do they need? Two or three years? Japan speed? I though they were fast and furious...

Anyway, till that time comes, our 2011 Xperias will already be long forgotten and left in the dust. I don't want that to happen, and Sony must always be kept in suspense, otherwise they forget about us. Now is the time, when we can demand good JB update from Sony. Tomorrow will be late and our Xperias will be too old ( according to Sony, of course ).
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-01 21:34
@Mediar,

Its the same old that designed and decided to leave out on the updated software. You can check out the versions they released. But, I am with you that they should give better updates, and infact get out a true update for all the 2011 updates.

But you will have to admit one thing, your hatred is more against japanese, and the company called sony in general. I dont buy a sony tv and expect a software update to get me oled or something like that. Or a new ui to browse channels. I have never come across any product by them that was buggy. Even walkman x got an update even though it didnt really need it.

Also, you can check the update history of ps3 and psp. That should give a good picture of how sony has treated its users. I hope this part of sony does carry over to their mobile division(which is basically ). Not as long, but atleast for 2 years.
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-01 22:18

On 2012-09-01 21:34:57, djin wrote:
@Mediar,

Its the same old that designed and decided to leave out on the updated software. You can check out the versions they released. But, I am with you that they should give better updates, and infact get out a true update for all the 2011 updates.

But you will have to admit one thing, your hatred is more against japanese, and the company called sony in general. I dont buy a sony tv and expect a software update to get me oled or something like that. Or a new ui to browse channels. I have never come across any product by them that was buggy. Even walkman x got an update even though it didnt really need it.

Also, you can check the update history of ps3 and psp. That should give a good picture of how sony has treated its users. I hope this part of sony does carry over to their mobile division(which is basically ). Not as long, but atleast for 2 years.

I have never really liked Sony, and japan is a weird country, but in the recent year my disapproval has grown into a real hate. I don't have not a single Sony technology at home, except my phones, but I liked because of Ericsson. I have read and heard enough complains of Sony, their really poor customer support, low-quality materials, too damn high prices for nothing, refused guarantee and so on... Here, in Bulgaria, for example, Sony has really bad reputation and no one really buys sony gadgets at all ( except for the PS3 and PSP, even though Xbox is still more popular... ).

2011 Xperias ICS change log - http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/30937 ( even though the software continues to be just as bad as the first ICS update in April. Sony just fixes a few bugs and adds a dozen of other new bugs... ).

EDIT: So you don't trust me when I say Sony has poor customer support? Well, go and check their official forum. And while I'm the only one here, who regrets buying Sony product ( well, not really, my Xperia Pro is great, but it could have been even better, if Sony cared about me as a customer ), the official Sony forum here - http://talk.sonymobile.com/community/support?view=overview is full of thousands of people like me, I'm just one little drop in the ocean, but Sony doesn't really seem to be giving a shit. Their support staff keeps repeating ( if they write anything at all ) "We have no information", "We don't know", "Time will tell", aka "You're f**ked".
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-09-01 21:35 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-01 22:47

On 2012-09-01 22:18:39, mediar wrote:

On 2012-09-01 21:34:57, djin wrote:
@Mediar,

I have never really liked Sony, and japan is a weird country, but in the recent year my disapproval has grown into a real hate. I don't have not a single Sony technology at home, except my phones, but I liked because of Ericsson. I have read and heard enough complains of Sony, their really poor customer support, low-quality materials, too damn high prices for nothing, refused guarantee and so on... Here, in Bulgaria, for example, Sony has really bad reputation and no one really buys sony gadgets at all ( except for the PS3 and PSP, even though Xbox is still more popular... ).

2011 Xperias ICS change log - http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/30937 ( even though the software continues to be just as bad as the first ICS update in April. Sony just fixes a few bugs and adds a dozen of other new bugs... ).

Why are you so many times of-topic and blabbing about how bad is Sony?
We already know you hate to Sony.

Lets get some facts:

Poor customer support: Depend with people you have on the phone and country and also many people has very good experience with Sony Support what is your freaking point man?

You read and hear about complains about Sony, dude everybody complain on the NET, don't be so selective and you are SELECTIVE and pick this out because your hate at Sony.

Complaining about high price and build quality:

Dude, you don't know what Sony use for its products, Sony is the number one if we talk about use for high quality material for its stuff and the most of them are just top line of Sony and middle segment line.
Second, if you compare with a Samsung TV and Sony TV feel the different boy and looking squeaky parts of the body you find it more at Samsung TV. The most Sony device are very solid build, you can't say that about Microsoft with their RED RING OF DEAD fiasco and after 4 years they finely they came with a better build X-Box 360 where in that 4 years more than 2 Million are simply died or broken nut still counted as selling numbers.

Bad reputation in Bulgaria, that's because of certain Bulgarian people LIKE YOU!!!! whining and more whining about Sony in general.

X-Box 360 popular, are kidding me.........................you live under a rock or something?
PS3 is far more popular than the X-Box 360 and for years PS3 out performance selling numbers.

You should more open for Sony instead the hate.
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-01 23:11

EDIT: So you don't trust me when I say Sony has poor customer support? Well, go and check their official forum. And while I'm the only one here, who regrets buying Sony product ( well, not really, my Xperia Pro is great, but it could have been even better, if Sony cared about me as a customer ), the official Sony forum here - http://talk.sonymobile.com/community/support?view=overview is full of thousands of people like me, I'm just one little drop in the ocean, but Sony doesn't really seem to be giving a shit. Their support staff keeps repeating ( if they write anything at all ) "We have no information", "We don't know", "Time will tell", aka "You're f**ked".

That's about the customer support.

You're selective as well, you just read the other part of each information about sony, or how f**kin great they are, sony bless you. Sony's products are with poor quality - poor photo & video quality ( cameras ), cracks, lags ( bad software team ), screens with small view-angles, Sony Vegas is so clumsy, sluggish and sucks at video output ( waste of money ) and so on... And they always make compromises with something ( like BT 4.0 only in Xperia V but not Xperia T, if you understand what I mean, enough examples have already been given so far ) and buying Sony TV/camera/phone/software always equals to missing something, just because sony decided you can't have everything ( another example - http://forums.dpreview.com/fo[....]sp?forum=1000&message=24451332 ).

The Fall of a Titan — So Long Sony -> http://brooksreview.net/2011/02/sony/
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-09-01 22:16 ]
Mediar's Site
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-01 23:11
Sorry, I agree with EVERYTHING you said, worf1000, except that the Xbox 360 is a fiasco? Man, that things stayed over in selling numbers over the PS3 for a good year, AT LEAST. About RROD, after the update on the video card (I think it is this part) the chances of getting one was low. With the next 2 updates, almost null.And why you think Halo sold like water? Or why Halo 4 is between the 5 most anticipated games of 201? Why Forza beats GT in some points (and lose on anothers; both games are good)? Let's not lose the focus. What I meant is that Xbox 360 also is a awesome console.

Ontopic: Will ask again: Any Xperia phone is available at China? They use the same LTE frequencies (2.5 Ghz) as Brazil will use in the future.

EDIT: mediar, what are you still doing here? Annoying us? If you like Samsung/Apple/HTC/whatever, go to a forum of their devices. Leave us alone. Come back to here when Sony announce their 2013 devices.
[ This Message was edited by: Felimenta97 on 2012-09-01 22:16 ]
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-01 23:18

On 2012-09-01 23:11:08, mediar wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-09-01 21:35 ]

That's about the customer support.

You're selective as well, you just read the other part of each information about sony, or how f**kin great they are, sony bless you. Sony's products are with poor quality - poor photo & video quality ( cameras ), cracks, lags ( bad software team ), screens with small view-angles, Sony Vegas is so clumsy, sluggish and sucks at video output ( waste of money ) and so on...

The Fall of a Titan — So Long Sony -> http://brooksreview.net/2011/02/sony/

Dude, some have bad experience with PEOPLE WHO WORKING FOR SONY!!!
O my God, he blabbing about viewing angles again, Sammy boy when are you done with slamming Sony?

I'm sure you get almost a hard penis for that review
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-01 23:22

On 2012-09-01 23:11:20, Felimenta97 wrote:
Sorry, I agree with EVERYTHING you said, worf1000, except that the Xbox 360 is a fiasco? Man, that things stayed over in selling numbers over the PS3 for a good year, AT LEAST. About RROD, after the update on the video card (I think it is this part) the chances of getting one was low. With the next 2 updates, almost null.And why you think Halo sold like water? Or why Halo 4 is between the 5 most anticipated games of 201? Why Forza beats GT in some points (and lose on anothers; both games are good)? Let's not lose the focus. What I meant is that Xbox 360 also is a awesome console.

Ontopic: Will ask again: Any Xperia phone is available at China? They use the same LTE frequencies (2.5 Ghz) as Brazil will use in the future.

EDIT: mediar, what are you still doing here? Annoying us? If you like Samsung/Apple/HTC/whatever, go to a forum of their devices. Leave us alone. Come back to here when Sony announce their 2013 devices.
[ This Message was edited by: Felimenta97 on 2012-09-01 22:16 ]

Well, the selling numbers from the X-Box 360 in USA is higher than the PS3, those are facts, but USA is NOT Worldwide

With all respect, Halo 4 is noting compared with Uncharted 3/or Killzone 3 let alone other PS3 exclusive games.

I don't want a PS3 vs 360 discussion here, so we better leave that out in this thread
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-09-01 22:26 ]
-XYZ
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 00:53
Mediar, why the f**k are you still here?
Why do think that complaining to us is going to change anything? If you are so bloody empassioned about all this grow a pair of balls and write letters, send emails and so on. Tell Sony, because whining at us will achieve jack-shit. .
[ This Message was edited by: -XYZ on 2012-09-01 23:56 ]
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 01:17

[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-09-02 00:23 ]
mariozlp
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 01:42
i think no Xperia V coming to Greece, on Sony mobile greek page on facebook there's only pics of J and T. too bad for us....
[ This Message was edited by: mariozlp on 2012-09-02 00:43 ]
spw
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 02:01

On 2012-09-02 01:42:51, mariozlp wrote:
i think no Xperia V coming to Greece, on Sony mobile greek page on facebook there's only pics of J and T. too bad for us....
[ This Message was edited by: mariozlp on 2012-09-02 00:43 ]

do you have LTE network?
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 03:56
Lets just ignore Mediar. It is interesting for him because he can argue with a lot of people on this forum.
Just ignore him ad see how it goes.
[ This Message was edited by: DACHA on 2012-09-02 04:06 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-02 05:27
@dacha you're going for the XT right? waiting for LTE version from AT&T or importing the 3G version?
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
jesonk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-09-02 08:23
Guys, please ignore that troll. Isn't it obvious that he is not accepting anything you say? He's a hater and haters are worse than delusional fanboys. He wants attention and replies. Don't give him that, he'll go away. Trolls feed on attention.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 274275276 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic