http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpbqNmDjJ4
Hayabusa on Xperia Support Channel
^^HAMID^^
Xperia Neo Black
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 14:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
^^
At the beginning he says :"welcome to sony ERICSSON support" ??? or Im wrong?
may be he wants to say sony xperia support!
[ This Message was edited by: ^^HAMID^^ on 2012-08-28 13:29 ]
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-28 14:37
@randomuser my intention with renaming the thread was include Xperia tablets but stay out of the VAIOs as djin pointed out. The Xperia Tablet S I inserted into the devices on the first post you may notice but the Vaio Duo 11 isn't.

To Everyone:
Do we want this thread to cover the Sony Mobile more generally? Including the Vaio range? Perhaps this calls for an evolution on a larger scale and Esato should be more along the lines of all electronics up to the size of large laptops?
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Pierke
Sony Xperia P
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 14:44

On 2012-08-28 14:37:44, Ricky D wrote:
To Everyone:
Do we want this thread to cover the Sony Mobile more generally? Including the Vaio range? Perhaps this calls for an evolution on a larger scale and Esato should be more along the lines of all electronics up to the size of large laptops?

Yes, please!
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 14:50
Do we need a consensus?

On 2012-08-28 14:37:44, Ricky D wrote:
To Everyone:

I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
bipinm
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 14:59
Yes..Since we are talking about Xperia tablets here, i like to hear about vaio tablets as well...
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-28 15:01
Yes, I think we need a consensus.

I think I'd rather keep this to mobiles and tablets and leave laptops/laptop-tablet hybrids out of it. I first came here to read and discuss phones and that only stretches so far (for the time being). Maybe next year's thread could include a wider range of products but I like that here we don't discuss the differences between the VAIO Z and Samsung Series 9 and we don't discuss the differences between the Walkmans and the iPods. Here we stick to things that has a version that I can stick a sim card in. Phones and tablets.

And I see the positioning of the VAIO Duo 11 as more of a new form, of laptop, built for working with, rather than a new form of tablet.

Saying all that, I'm happy to go along the general opinion of the readers. Perhaps anyone with an opinion say what they do want to read about here and what they don't.

Maybe a Sony Vaio rumours thread is in order? Just for the sake of keeping it interesting for those who aren't bothered about buying laptops .
[ This Message was edited by: Ricky D on 2012-08-28 14:05 ]
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 15:03
@Ricky D, I believe this will make Esato more active than now, but I think this thread should be only related to mobile devices specially Mobile phones and tablets Android or Windows Phone or what ever OS they use, it might have Music players also... but laptops, Home entertainment products should be in separate thread...

some will say what about that Vaio pic above ? well it depends on which OS it uses, if it was Windows 8 RT then it's a tablet ( convertible tablet, just like Transformer line from ASUS ) but if it was Windows 8 it's a laptop/ultrabook...

So yes, but lets make portable devices separate than laptops or home entertainment systems...
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 15:21
A lot of people into Xperia stuff will also be into Sony rumours too so I'm up them being refered to in this thread. This isn't in the mobile phone section either, but in the 'Rumour's section so laffen wouldn't mind either, I'm sure.

Hasn't Razec already started a Sony thread along those lines anyway?

EDIT: Sorry Randomuser it was. http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=203374
[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2012-08-28 14:24 ]
bronxdude
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 15:47
Ricky D - I vote for 2 different threads, one for phones and the other for tablets.
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 16:17
@Ricky D,

I think since both tablets and phones are mobile devices, they could be discussed here. I don't think people in general are that into tablets to have major discussions on it like how we discuss phones. But general info and basic discussions should be fine right? There's always going to be a dedicated thread where detailed discussion can take place. Also, I think you should create a poll for this
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-28 16:41
OK, well, I'm going to stick with keeping this thread an Xperia thread. If the thing has Xperia written on it it belongs here.

For Vaio rumours I guess there could/should be a Vaio rumours thread.

It makes sense for us to stick by the brand ranges that Sony use rather than our own perception as we're talking about their products, and if they don't know how they're lining up them up then how the hell do we know.

I'm sticking with this for the sake of keeping it clean and with a defined point of interest. I don't want it to become too messy with rumours irrelevant to each other.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 16:56
Yes, I guess all Vaio tablet rumors can be discussed in the Sony general thread I created.
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-28 17:02
I am fine with this. Its not like everyone sticks to topic all the time .
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 257258259 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic