Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 18:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@worf1000
+1.
He is really being crazy. He hasn't even seen the Mint screen and is claiming that Xperia Pro screen has better viewing angles than Mint.
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 19:27

On 2012-08-04 18:23:20, randomuser wrote:
@worf1000
+1.
He is really being crazy. He hasn't even seen the Mint screen and is claiming that Xperia Pro screen has better viewing angles than Mint.

You know, i always see this bullish crap people like him.

Always big mouth with blabber here and there about viewing angles are so important and even reviewers do the same thing and never fully explain what is so important about viewing angles.

All those people looking at the side of the phone or is it just me and look at the front of the phone?
I don't freaking care about viewing angles and i still don't know what is so wrong for a bad viewing angle?

I think the hype of the Sammie fake Oled screen(what they call AMoled) we have to thank about it that people really done in with their lies and hype over the years!!!
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 18:28 ]
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 19:45
Mine, preferred narrow viewing angle due privacy protection. Xperia S's screen such an example is neither too wide or too narrow.

In some case from my experienced, AMOLED could use advantage of wide viewing angle but not necessary with my personal lifestyle.

Anyway, I think today LCD's technology is better than AMOLED (LG < Samsung) as for higher resolution and pixel density.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 19:56
You guys really need to learn to respect each other and their views. This forum is meant for discussions, but not kiddish ones. Its surprising why its not being moderated.

There are several advantages of wide viewing angle when using the phone for multimedia. Its not really comfortable to hold the phone and view directly say a movie of about an hour and half or more. Or when you want to share something with your friends.

Most of you(and me at 1 point) did consider that to be a bad thing. Mainly due to the privacy thing. But really, anything on those screen are very much readable and legible, but washed out. So even without the wide viewing clarity, it should still be a concern to those who take privacy seriously.

If you arent concerned with these type of screens and do not put any additional films to protect your privacy, then it shouldnt really matter with the wider ones. And, if you do put on these privacy films, then it shouldnt matter either way which screen your getting.

Its always better to have an option, with wide viewing screen, you can put on these privacy films, and not have to worry. For those who need it for multimedia, do not need to put in anything additional.

Its kind of pointless arguing about this, because by next year Sony WILL put on screens with wide viewing angles. In that case, most of you will have changed your opinion. But, if you havent, then only those chinese or kirf handsets will satisfy your needs will have to ditch Sony or atleast their flagship devices.
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
rss_ndrsn
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 20:02
Viewing angle of screen is really important. It gives the user flexibility in holding the phone the way they want it without the images being display on screen appear washed out. Besides if privacy is a concern, one could always bought a screen protector that reduces the viewing angle at some degree. In the case of poor viewing angle, one is stuck with it forever.

Actually, I bought Xperia Ion from Rogers last week but returned few days after due to the screen's viewing angle being inferior to my 2 year old iPhone 4. The Ion's screen is much bigger than iPhone 4 so when using it I had to tilt the screen a lot. That's really where poor viewing angle of Ion's screen frustrated me. I always had to tilt back the screen to certain position just to make sure everything looked great whereas with my iPhone 4 I do not have to do much. This is the same problem I had with my older SE phones namely t38, T610, P990, K850 and W995. That's why I returned my Xperia Ion and just opted to wait for iPhone 5.

@worf1000

Samsung Super Amoled screens are still the best amoled screen in the market at the moment with unbeatable viewing angle, screen contrast and sunlight legibility. So it is not just a marketing hype!

And Sony's screens in their Xperia 2012 line are not the best. The screen of XS may be the sharpest one at the moment but rest is still not up par. The White Magic screen of Xperia P can really be considered a big step in the right direction, but the yellow tint is very evident at full brightness which affects the color reproduction and is only limited to screen size not any bigger than 4". So how can you say Sony has the best screen?
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 20:11

On 2012-08-04 20:02:17, rss_ndrsn wrote:
Viewing angle of screen is really important. It gives the user flexibility in holding the phone the way they want it without the images being display on screen appear washed out. Besides if privacy is a concern, one could always bought a screen protector that reduces the viewing angle at some degree. In the case of poor viewing angle, one is stuck with it forever.

I ask it again.......................what is so important about viewing angles?
Flexible is not a reason why a screen is bad argument.

Actually, I bought Xperia Ion from Rogers last week but returned few days after due to the screen's viewing angle being inferior to my 2 year old iPhone 4. The Ion's screen is much bigger than iPhone 4 so when using it I had to tilt the screen a lot. That's really where poor viewing angle of Ion's screen frustrated me. I always had to tilt back the screen to certain position just to make sure everything looked great whereas with my iPhone 4 I do not have to do much. This is the same problem I had with my older SE phones namely t38, T610, P990, K850 and W995. That's why I returned my Xperia Ion and just opted to wait for iPhone 5.

Do you always looking at the side of the phone instead the front of the phone?

@worf1000

Samsung Super Amoled screens are still the best amoled screen in the market at the moment with unbeatable viewing angle, screen contrast and sunlight legibility. So it is not just a marketing hype!

And Sony's screens in their Xperia 2012 line are not the best. The screen of XS may be the sharpest one at the moment but rest is still not up par. The White Magic screen of Xperia P can really be considered a big step in the right direction, but the yellow tint is very evident at full brightness which affects the color reproduction and is only limited to screen size not any bigger than 4". So how can you say Sony has the best screen?

Remember back i refute you every time about this subject.
Sony use always the best screen, look at the colors and the sharpness of their screens and with the Bravia engine it looks even better than any screen you named.

The Xperia S has the best screen on the Market those are the facts, many people said that even people who has a SGS3 or HTC one X and HTC One X has also better screen than SGS3.

You just live up in the crow of hype years of Samsung.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 19:14 ]
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 20:16

On 2012-08-04 19:56:33, djin wrote:
You guys really need to learn to respect each other and their views. This forum is meant for discussions, but not kiddish ones. Its surprising why its not being moderated.

There are several advantages of wide viewing angle when using the phone for multimedia. Its not really comfortable to hold the phone and view directly say a movie of about an hour and half or more. Or when you want to share something with your friends.

Most of you(and me at 1 point) did consider that to be a bad thing. Mainly due to the privacy thing. But really, anything on those screen are very much readable and legible, but washed out. So even without the wide viewing clarity, it should still be a concern to those who take privacy seriously.

If you arent concerned with these type of screens and do not put any additional films to protect your privacy, then it shouldnt really matter with the wider ones. And, if you do put on these privacy films, then it shouldnt matter either way which screen your getting.

Its always better to have an option, with wide viewing screen, you can put on these privacy films, and not have to worry. For those who need it for multimedia, do not need to put in anything additional.

Its kind of pointless arguing about this, because by next year Sony WILL put on screens with wide viewing angles. In that case, most of you will have changed your opinion. But, if you havent, then only those chinese or kirf handsets will satisfy your needs will have to ditch Sony or atleast their flagship devices.

False claims is going on here, so it also my right to answer those false claims boy, don't be so ignorant please with your pointless blabber.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 19:17 ]
Raydemort
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 20:25
I hate it when a fanboy makes supporters of a brand look bad, by acting the way fanboys often do. Since this forum isn't moderated, can't we just ignore, so we don't feed the trolls?
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-04 20:59

On 2012-08-04 20:25:02, Raydemort wrote:
I hate it when a fanboy makes supporters of a brand look bad, by acting the way fanboys often do. Since this forum isn't moderated, can't we just ignore, so we don't feed the trolls?

+1
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
motvikt
T68i
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 21:34

+2

I always ignore worf. He is a real sony troll. Randomuser you need to chill down too and keep it civilized
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 21:56

On 2012-08-04 21:34:40, motvikt wrote:

+2

I always ignore worf. He is a real sony troll. Randomuser you need to chill down too and keep it civilized

Haha, wow just as i said the biggest troll ever response to me our Sammy troll
When give you guys some arguments about so-called viewing angles so important ?

Second, i just ask to explain for us what is bad to worse and what is so important about viewing angles?
You guys keep blabber about (viewing angles and Quad core) that without any sens in it!!!!

People like you always keep trashing at Sony.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 21:00 ]
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 22:02

On 2012-08-04 20:59:42, mediar wrote:

+1

On 2012-08-04 17:09:26, mediar wrote:

On 2012-08-04 16:25:16, Raydemort wrote:
Or just want to be able to hold the phone however you want without the picture quality going down the toilet, or want to be able to lay it on the table and still watch a movie while your hands are busy doing other stuff, like eating. When I upgrade my Galaxy S, I don't want to get stuck with a piss poor display with a new phone. Those pics of the Mint scare me in that respect, I might have to choose a different brand again. -_-
And it's not just the viewing angles, it looks washed out, the blacks are almost white! WTF!?

I was surprised to find out that my old W910 didn't have any problems with the viewing angles, unlike my current Xperia Pro ( even though it's still much better than that Mint ). Sony's screens are going from bad to worse.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-08-04 16:10 ]

It's about you what Raydemort wrote boy, keep trolling and trashing to Sony!!!! and you didn't even notice that
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 21:04 ]
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-04 22:25

On 2012-08-04 22:02:52, worf1000 wrote:
It's about you what Raydemort wrote boy, keep trolling and trashing to Sony!!!! and you didn't even notice that
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-08-04 21:04 ]

Ok, it is as you say.
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
jesonk
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-05 00:00
I don't understand why Sony haters have to come to this thread and annoy everyone. Even though I don't post, I visit this thread daily to check rumors and not some rants. If you are frustrated with Sony, please create a 'Sony rants and ravings' thread and post whatever you want there, so that you will have the satisfaction of posting a rant and we will be spared from this annoyance. It's a win win situation for both. Please leave this thread for the rumors.
[ This Message was edited by: jesonk on 2012-08-04 23:07 ]
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-05 00:33

On 2012-08-05 00:00:49, jesonk wrote:
I don't understand why Sony haters have to come to this thread and annoy everyone. Even though I don't post, I visit this thread daily to check rumors and not some rants. If you are frustrated with Sony, please create a 'Sony rants and ravings' thread and post whatever you want there, so that you will have the satisfaction of posting a rant and we will be spared from this annoyance. It's a win win situation for both. Please leave this thread for the rumors.
[ This Message was edited by: jesonk on 2012-08-04 23:07 ]

Why this forum doesnt have a inifinite thanks button?
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 224225226 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic