Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Early Christmas Tunneler

Author Early Christmas Tunneler
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-24 18:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
silpher could u please explain in simpler terms plz tcoz i dnt gt tht method u posted
silpher
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-25 09:40
you know, i don't really feel ok about posting this stuff here on esato. i mean i really really wanna help you guys and all cause i've been there and it sucks. first in vodacom apn "live.vodafone.com"=freenet. it got blocked. freesite live.vodafine.com=blocked. im.mtn.co.za=blocked. mtnplay.co.za=blocked. these to aren't even free no more. winc.mobi=block. peptxt worked with a little know how but it's gone now. the list is very long. then came mms and there it went. so why am i giving a lecture? because some of you are idiots who have learned nothing. when all fails you go to your little corner and cry. "sob sob... darkdick stole my money... sob" all whilst you don't even know how to find you're modem's port?
what do i suggest? never ever give up. but most importantly, fbt was strong because "dudes" shared "infomation". now "dude" gives "infomation" to "parasites". anywayz, first find out what you are actually doing so you know what you're doing then the choices to make becomes clear (dude that sound's like those taoist things that give you kamehameha powers). but if you don't know, you're not meant to know... is what i'd like to say but i always feel sorry for the """""""""". anyways you'l find the port in device manager's modem field. your modem should be there if it's plugged in. then go to advanced then there be a "blokkie" that says advance port settings" and when you click on that "blokkie" you'll find something that says comx (where x is a number). oh and don't pm me about modems only pm me what they say. oh and don't tell me what modem you got either, just try the commands out and see if they work. if they don't, sorry.
@dolly:try both.
[ This Message was edited by: silpher on 2012-01-25 08:59 ]
subzero22
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-25 17:27
this is what i did i put it at extra commands in advanced this AT +CGEQNEG=? the i put in at putty also and the host it says host error
silpher
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-25 19:23
damn. the point of this little experiment is to find out what modem understands what we're trying to tell it (to do). so i have my special e220 (vodafone branded huawei unlock v11.313.xxx.0.0.xxx) that is useless for this (i use it for other purposes) but connecting and disconnecting (multiple times) gives me "the one". my k3770 (huawei vodafone branded v21.023.04.00.11) is also useless cause mdma gives over 40000 and i don't know if that is the correct value. a friend said he gets "the one" with some air card usb thing but he's in antarctica for a long time so he's also useless. then i ask you guys but... i don't want to say it lol. if you have a modem, give it try and if it's working yay!!! for you then tell the peeps what modem they need to get. there are other ways that i'm exploring but requires money and time and i can't saddle you quys with that. once i find a modem that works, i'll post it here then we all will go out and buy us that modem and we'll use the working coms and we will celebrate. ok?
skurk198
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 11:24
@silpher... i know we all want to help, because your right it sucks not having fbt, wen your already so use to it, but eish it looks like you wasting your time, through out this topic you've been explaining the same thing to the guys and they still dont get it... so i guess before you explain the same thing again, rather give the guys something easier... "something like toonel"
[ This Message was edited by: skurk198 on 2012-01-26 10:36 ]
"Life is all about the HUSTLE" thats why I wont give up, "I'LL PUSH THE STRUGGLE"
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 11:58
skurk198 guess u ryt
luckswabana
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 12:20
lmao Skurk .....now if still they cnt fbt on toonel....i suggest "a guy that cant fbt on toonel, should leave fbt all together"
doellied2
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 14:28
211.239.84.130 :443 you guyz know what to do so enjoy downloading ne
[ This Message was edited by: doellied2 on 2012-01-26 13:30 ]
silpher
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 16:01
@skurk:maybe... maybe not. we just need more peeps with different "meeds" lol.
(meeds meaning modems)
@443:no good atm. timeouts, timeouts and more timeouts lol.
@luckybanana:"connects...now uplink is 512" that uplink needs to be "the one" for it to work. what modem do you have? it's not the one we need... sob.
luckswabana
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 16:32
K3765 Huawei
subzero22
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 17:16
the modem is not showing anything its vodafonek3765
zanarhune
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 17:45
skurk WHATSUP ? pm, ive left uamessage.. HAPPY NW to everyone here and good luck with your fb... if someone got something concrete on mtn we can swap..... ill give a connection that can download 1-50 movies simultaneously. bt only from threee sites.. so pmmmmmmmmm......
zanarhune
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 18:00
OH and voda is working on PD-Proxy_2.1.4_2.. please test to confirm, cause that suckers block @#$% like nothing on earth .. if u wanna bypass 100mb demo.. login after first 10mb but not through pd ip .... either vpn( securitykiss ) or proxy.. ( http://hideipproxy.com http://m.ebuddy.com.hideme.ca ) ... on the cow look for non-standard ports higher than 50000 it somtimes bypasses 130k limit.... (Internet Watcher 2000 1.9c. serial:1823397391-ABDC6E5795A90C00) also gives open net when connecting certain times... please test..
[ This Message was edited by: zanarhune on 2012-01-26 17:03 ]
skurk198
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 18:29
@silpher...ohk i hear you bru, so ill leave the guys in your capable hands...

@zanarhune.... holla mr. damn r u still breathing, lol, how long has it been... how r you bro.
[ This Message was edited by: skurk198 on 2012-01-26 17:34 ]
"Life is all about the HUSTLE" thats why I wont give up, "I'LL PUSH THE STRUGGLE"
zanarhune
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-26 19:24
yo skurk im fine.. just been hobbying rc helicopters bru.. if anyone's interested to start http://www.angelfire.com/blues/heli_project ... been online for 4 dayz nw... im goin to gf now, so 2morrow at 5 ill be on then we can chat bru or leave ur mx id.. also if ur using whatsapp u can send huge files if needed... u guys must use it.. cool app www.whatsapp.com/download/ ..anyway see ya at 5 bru im out
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic