Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > From iPhone to Galaxy Nexus - How is the Android experience compared to iOS?

Previous  123 ... 91011
Author From iPhone to Galaxy Nexus - How is the Android experience compared to iOS?
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-11-26 22:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
That's a very pedantic way of looking at it... clearly the perception of a phone's size is subjective. Some people prefer thin phones, others prefer thick phones that won't slip out of their hands. It depends on hand size/previous phones etc
That's why it's best to actually hold a phone in your hand to see if it's actually 'big' or not rather than over-analysing the specs on the net..
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
kewsvnet
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2011-11-26 22:45
oh yeah definitely i agree....i actually am not a huge fan of very thin phones! i like it a little thick as i find them more comfortable to hold!

@masseur i was just expressing a different point of view...but it is that one dimension "depth" which affects the volume of the phones quite a bit!
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-11-26 22:49
@mriley, again... agreed! of course size, beauty and anything like this is subjective... but when someone uses the word "massive" this gives a persepective that covers all dimensions. IMHO the S2 is far from massive.

edit, anyway, this has gone way from topic and I think the OP has been answered so lets leave this here now.
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2011-11-26 22:05 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 91011
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic