Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > iPhone 5 details and pictures leaked

Author iPhone 5 details and pictures leaked
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-02-25 00:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Lol, my point is that you don't need a link to a rumour website to prove that a design like that is fake. Everyone knows that apple don't do that, the biggest change in their phone was 3GS to 4.
Yet you see scores of people on forums/YouTube assuming its what the phone might look like.

The only case where the concepts could be used as a slightly possible outcome is with Android.
Compare designs of Android phones made by loads of companies compared to Apple phones made by a single company.
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-02-25 00:41

On 2012-02-25 00:19:48, mriley wrote:
Lol, my point is that you don't need a link to a rumour website to prove that a design like that is fake. Everyone knows that apple don't do that... snip

I agree but the opening post specifically asked the question...

On 2011-08-12 14:13:28, julias wrote:
Could this really be it?

http://www.stuff.tv/news/phon[....]-5-details-and-pictures-leaked

... and I felt like answering at that time with a comment of my like of the concept and my assertion that it was not real.

is that not what we do in these forums?

this was all, like, 6 months ago... even before the 4S came out and proved to be the most successful iPhone ever, so I'm not sure why you are reliving all this (hang on... most successful... here come the drone comments again I guess as that is the only answer to this...)

I've posted here today very simply because a colleague showed me these pics and most obviously there is nothing real and so viewing a few more concepts won't hurt in this topic that was so obviously already a concepts topic, except to those who just want to make a big deal of it all and prove the point I just made. thanks
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-02-25 02:30
Now now masseur. I think you are forgetting that before the 4S came out everyone was expecting the iPhone 5. But guess what? 5 months later we are still waiting for the iPhone 5, so what exactly am I reliving?
This thread is still relevent and what we are discussing is still relevant.

(hang on... most successful... here come the drone comments again I guess as that is the only answer to this...)

The iPhone deserves to be successful, it is a great phone! Unlike other members of the forum Im not biased between different phones

I've posted here today very simply because a colleague showed me these pics and most obviously there is nothing real and so viewing a few more concepts won't hurt in this topic that was so obviously already a concepts topic, except to those who just want to make a big deal of it all and prove the point I just made.

I enjoyed viewing the concepts, then I expressed my opinion of them and said what I thought the next iPhone would be like in relation to the pictures you and OP posted to start a discussion about the iPhone 5, I don't think that is making it a 'big deal' as it was you that started questioning my opinion of concepts rather than the phone itself
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-02-25 19:45

On 2012-02-25 02:30:17, mriley wrote:
Now now masseur. I think you are forgetting that before the 4S came out everyone was expecting the iPhone 5. But guess what? 5 months later we are still waiting for the iPhone 5, so what exactly am I reliving?

everyone was expecting the iPhone 4 and yet the 3GS came out. did it make it any less successful?

to quote a well known author... "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

The iPhone deserves to be successful, it is a great phone!

nice I also have never been biased. I simply express my current interest which always has been a specific phone and not a manufacturer... look back at my many windows mobile posts at that time and you will not find any support for microsoft, nor will you find any specific support for Apple. probably the only company I have really supported in my time on Esato has been , which even now I find surprising but they were market leaders for several years and I don't think I could support a company again as I did them.

lets hope we get more iphone 5 concepts/real photos as thats what makes dicussions here interesting!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-25 22:07
I am not biased to one manufacturer either. I just don't like the iPhone except I think the camera and full HD video is excellent
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 01:23
why don't you like the iphone?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi