Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > London riots

Author London riots
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 00:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Oh for gods sake don't say such stupid comments. Riots & markets crashes have happened before Youth riots have happened in Paris,Denmark,Sweden & Holland & many others,it happens everywhere. I have read about many places having this happen. My city where it has kicked off.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-kaVSCw3Y
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-08 23:17 ]
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 00:23
Don't be so quick to call me stupid when you have no clue about what tomorrow may bring?the worlds largest economy has just been brought down to its knees because of this crash and it will have a snowball effect worldwide affecting business,jobs and general life and could lead to much worse and these riots will seem like nothing.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 00:30

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-08 23:32 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 01:19
Goodness i just keep switching between BBC, CNN and SkyNews, what on earth started all this?
Here in South Africa we have many strikes, as a matter of fact we just sort of came out of a "strike season", and even ours havent been this bad, except when a policeman killed an innocent man by firing a rubber bullet at point-blank range at him earlier this year, they never get this bad, as someone said earlier, shocked nobody has been killed.

Looks like a bunch of ill mannered kids in need of a major ass whiping, what exactly is the point to their protesting?
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max White Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 01:53
In fact it's the same situation as is France two years ago. All frustrations come out. Lit by a 'small' incident. In France it took a few weeks to calm down. England always had better hooligans so this ain't over yet.
BTW Olympics are only one year away.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 02:01
They must give the Olympics to us now! We'll do 'em like we did the soccer world cup ,UK has plenty of money, they dont need the Olympics lol.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 02:14
I don't think everyone will agree on that. Did S.A. make money out of the WK? I'm surprised.
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 02:30
Robocop

Gonna go and loot me a 6000 SUX
[ This Message was edited by: fluke9 on 2011-08-09 01:30 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 09:07
Who gives a stuff about the Olympics anyway. We will be paying it off for years to come. In Birmingham last night 4 mobile phone shops were raided as well as many other stores. Richer Sounds was also broken into and teenagers were walking down the road with flat screen tv sets in their hands and putting them into cars. But the mistake they made was the car registrations were clearly seen on cctv. Talk about as thick as thieves. This all started cos a known trouble maker in London was shot by police. They get upset cos he was ONE OF THEIRS. Oh what a shame. Sorry but at the end of the day police have the power to shoot anyone brandishing a weapon in public who is a threat which he was doing. All the riots kicked off after what started out as a peaceful protest about it. Opportunist young thugs who are from the Playstation era who never get out much or have much. They see this on tv and think yeah lets make the most of this opportunity by started riots. These kids were not brought up they were dragged up by parents who are not fit to be parents. Where were the parents? Kids are young as 13 joining in. This is shameful and sorry but they need to be tough. Someone said the police cannot get away with shooting anyone at random. Duh he was not just anyone or at random. And the police are the law. Duh dumb ass. It will die down soon it always does. But these kids have no sense of even what they are doing. Even some teenage girls were involved too as i seen on tv laughing aswell like its a big game. Now i was brought up better than that and i know that what they do is wrong. I don't give a stuff what happened it does not give anyone any excuse or the right to do what they do. What type of parent has a kid like that?? If i have a grievance with the police or government do i go out and act like that? No. Cos i was brought up better than that. Some do it cos they are bored. I never did that as a kid when i was bored. Kids don't know their born today walking around with expensive mobiles and such gadgets. When i was younger(god i sound old) i never had stuff as expensive as that. And where do they get the money for an iphone or Blackberry if their so poor? Robbed no wonder. And please don't start saying oh they got nothing cos thats bull. They blame the government cos they got nothing to do. They blame everyone else for their misfortune in life. Life is what YOU make it regardless of background. Many successful people came from humble beginings. All this stems from many things but no matter what it is there is no excuse for this.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 08:29 ]
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 10:35

On 2011-08-09 02:14:40, hihihans wrote:
I don't think everyone will agree on that. Did S.A. make money out of the WK? I'm surprised.

Gave our economy a R38Billion boost, thats around 3.5billion Euro, and has left quite a legacy: http://www.guardian.co.uk/foo[....]12/south-africa-world-cup-2010

Since then we've also been invaded by HollyWood, around 3-4 big movies starring Halle Berry, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Phillipe, Denzel Washington etc...have just finished earlier this year, with a flood of many more still in production all over the country, tourism took quite a boost, huge business deals have come through, two of the biggest being Wal-Mart coming in and Barclays with ABSA, it just continues to pay-off.

Back to the topic...

I can see why you're mad Bono, these kids clearly didn't have proper guidance in life, watching some of the SkyNews footage recorded by a Sky journalist on his iPhone, i saw some REALLY young hooligans, some look around 13yrs old, and apparently one told the journalist that by vandilising all that property they are getting their taxes back ooookay, i can totaly see how ruining the very places that contibute to the economy will pay back your supposed "taxes"
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2011-08-09 09:38 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 10:51
And these youths have never paid taxes. There is a complete lack of respect these days and what is to blame? Politically correct do gooders who throw out this human rights saying to kids that they have rights. The kids then abuse that and mis read it thinking they can do as they wish. Police have their hands tied cos kids say I KNOW MY RIGHTS YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME. Or teachers stupidly being told they cannot disipline kids in school. They run riot. I have never know kids act like this it is worrying. People here are already taking a stand saying they may be protesting against this in a peaceful way. And ordinary members of the public cleaning up helping out. You see Britain does have the majority of good people who stand together to stop this. Its a minority. England v Holland friendly match tomorrow is now called off. They need the police.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 09:56 ]
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 12:02
This i found completely shocking and i'm lost for words.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne[....]bags-people-make-way-home.html
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 12:16
They should throw these people out the country drop em on a rubber dingy in the middle of the ocean. That is sick what he did they have no feeling at all People are now gathering from the general public in Birmingham now helping clearing up the mess. The decent people out there. We should all start a social media rally for the good people to march against this.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 12:24

On 2011-08-09 12:16:00, Bonovox wrote:
We should all start a social media rally for the good people to march against this.

I agree if the thugs can arrange looting sprees via twitter and BB then surely the good people can do the the same to stand against this.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 12:38
Yes and i would join in the rally. Eventually they will not succeed. Over 100 youths arrested already in Birmingham and the goods they stole found. They are just greedy bastards imo they don't wanna work for their things. Give them a job and they will run a mile. Sorry i called you stupid yesterday mate Just showed Birmingham on Sky News and some of it happened near where i work.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 11:49 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic