Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > London riots

Author London riots
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 20:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well,I would not go as far as finished But I do agree that is why the kids are not scared cos they know that the police hands are tied. I have a feeling things MAY change over time as the MAJORITY of decent people will win over these bastards. I was reading today about Glasgow,it is the murder capital of Western Europe knife & gang crime there too is rife. Everywhere has it's issues ghettos & problems it's just WE need to deal with it properly & get tough. My friend in Hungary once showed me a video of police there dealing with a riot & they bashed the rioters over the heads till they were bleeding Also,where I was born(but lived here since I was tiny) they, like everyone else have their problems too. Dublin & Limerick are two of the worst places in Ireland.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXNY8MGdyg
Aswell as London,Dublin or Ireland as a whole has one of the highest crime rates in Europe & drugs especially heroin is rife. Even where I was born in Ballybrack that was a nice place but still shootings happen now There is 5 parts to watch of that programme. Yet,the surrounding scenery is absolutely beautiful like the Wicklow mountains it's all spoilt by this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePuRoZ9pWI&feature=related
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-15 20:11 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 21:53
And Paris is named as the riot capital of Europe. They have even worse racial tensions
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkYARkTsOtc
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 22:10
I must add my experience as a mini cab driver over the last 7 years is where this comes from.

I won't pull any punches over this the streets are full of scumbags just looking for their next robbery, mugging whatever they can get.

Ban hoodies, 5 years meaning 5 years minimum for robbery, mugging knife crimes.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 22:23
Yeah,these days 5 years means 2 years or less Life never seems to mean life.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 00:03
fluke9 I agree we need a complete ZERO tolerance approach to clean the scum of our streets there is no room for tolerance and human rights, if your found guilty then you should be punished with the full force of the law. This is kind of animal behaviour has gone on for far too long and someone needs to put a stop to it. Just this morning a man got murdered in my local town in Essex by gang violence. I also think Capital punishment needs to be brought back so if you take a life then your life should be taken too!
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2011-08-15 23:04 ]
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 00:36
Anyone noticed the lack of the Police crime boards ??? Asking for witnesses seems it just for vehicle related deaths now.

Great way of fudging the figures saying crime is going down

What the eye does not see and all that.

Also I have noticed a lot of knife crime goes unreported in the media, is this another ploy to convince us that crime is on the decrease ????

I can only judge by what I have experienced and seen with my own eyes.
[ This Message was edited by: fluke9 on 2011-08-15 23:37 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 00:49
I tell ya the next we will hear will be thugs claiming compensation cos they injured their hands on glass THEY broke when breaking into someones store
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-15 23:51 ]
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 00:57
Don't start me on that, one of my regular customer as taken to the local nick cells after successfully tackling a knife wheedling robber at 3 am in his front room, said burglar was claiming undue force, but it was chucked out of court.

Question I asked was why it got to court in the first place, kin unbelievable.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 11:55
I can just picture one of the thugs who stole a tv set taking it back saying 'excuse me sir my tv is not working'
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2012-02-04 01:05
Cross-eyed rioter who started £1m blaze in underwear shop is caught after police spot his eyes on CCTV, lol

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne[....]t-eyes-CCTV.html#ixzz1lMo4efvb
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-04 10:12
brilliant
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic