Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
No,it's over now
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-13 23:20
Just remembering the Paris riots from 2008. There was also Paris riots the year before after a similar event in which 2 teenagers were shot dead by police. You see,it's not just the UK. I read or see videos in Sweden too of riots cos of racial tensions in Malmo. What's the world coming too??
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQnAe6id_MU
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-13 22:27 ]
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 12:22
Finally someone has the b***s to speak the truth.

Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 18:07
So he is saying that acting black/being black involves robbing people and gangsterism in general? Wow guess i missed that in the memo
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2011-08-14 17:12 ]
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 18:41
There are gang members everywhere White/Asian/Black but some people always tend to point the finger at one group.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 19:33
Its not about being racist but in this case its clear to see who started the riots and who were most involved.There were not gangs of Asians or Chinese or Turkish in these riots as these communities were mostly too busy defending themselves or ended being the victims and suffered heavy losses.

There is a racial issue here and if you want to tackle the problem then it has to be dealt with head on and not got lost in pandering to the PC brigade.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 20:09
Yes,but also over 5,000 people of ALL faiths turned out in a Birmingham park today to unite. That shows the true spirit of the British people & of democracy too. The bad people are in the minority.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 20:18
Look at this low life scum posing with their stolen goods there parents must be so proud.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 20:51
Tossers Some of them pics was Richer Sounds in Birmingham which was raided TWICE & almost cleared out. A naff rap song has been released about the riots & they are rapping about being GOOD & not doing it. All well & good yes,but the song is awful But it makes me sick cos they say they are trying to feed their families. Yet one said he was providing for his little son,what kind of father is he?? Then he contradicts himself saying stealing a plasma screen was like Christmas coming early. Now that makes me cos it's something others have to work hard for.
See the crap rap song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGhVMkCe1o
And that is more gadgets or mobiles or trainers than I have got One dumb ass I seen talking on Sky News said he raided Comet store for payback for not giving him a job. I am sorry but is that the right behavior?? No. The idiot never thought about what he said on tv & the police have now caught him cos the store had his CV What f***king tit
And another EDIT: Those mobile phones they stole should be barred by now
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-14 20:06 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 22:18
Just heard that at least 6 people are dead after a nutter went on a knife killing spree on the island of Jersey. Such a lovely place Jersey & I have two cousins on that island who moved from Ireland.
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 23:40
Look at this funny video what they super imposed over the rioters in the pics
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBk6pUq0oUo
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 12:09
This is a nice idea.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 13:00
Yeah it is a nice idea. I popped into Richer Sounds last week to see the guys there. That store was completely cleaned out and its where we bought all the tv sets in the house. And where my dad bought some hifi too. I know the guys in there they are so friendly and helpful i feel sad for them. But anyway David Cameron was talking today saying he is going to change the laws about Human Rights in the UK. All this Human Rights is abused and criminals take advantage of it. Yes we all have rights but criminals push it to the point of taking the piss.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 13:19
Yes cameron has announced a non-military national service or ALL 16-year-olds which isn't good to enough to be honest but its a start.
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2011-08-15 12:20 ]
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 20:07

On 2011-08-14 12:22:52, julias wrote:
Finally someone has the b***s to speak the truth.

In the Daily Mail (The Paper, not online version) they only mentioned negative twitter comments about Starkey.

Lets face facts this country is so overly PC that the facts are never gonna to be admitted, age old thing if you admit there is a problem then you have to fix it, and no government (loose term) is ever going to admit it.

It was obvious from the first days of the rioting the Police had their hands tied do to the crazy lefty do gooders preventing the Police from interacting and beating the living crap out of the filthy scum that looted everything of any worth I would have liked to have seen some of the hand wringing brigade on the end of the violence that took place in the riots.

The Police just had to sit back and watch for fear of being prosecuted for being heavy handed, firk em I say, you wanna go out and loot and commit arson then take a firkin beating.

To many years I have been running this shite about night after night, I have been used as a get away for a mugging, had two boys trying to get a gun so they could rob 2 men they believed were doing a drugs deal, and had to listen to until young men discussing how they were going to BREED their women, plus watch mugging taking place mass robbery on the local Tesco's, let alone all the stabbing 2 deaths and never seeing it in the papers or TV.

Country is finished, it's not broken, it's far beyond that.

Rant over.
[ This Message was edited by: fluke9 on 2011-08-15 19:08 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic