Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > HTC > HTC Wildfire S

Previous  12
Author HTC Wildfire S
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-05-28 19:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Cool. Well I have read alot of dust issues on HTC phones on forums with various models. But this is new so I cannot say if it will happen. Toney_Ericsson(without starting a war of words)said the dust issue is isolated on the HTC Desire phone. But it is not. I have read many many times about it & I think it's a design flaw. The volume rocker they say seems to be the culprit letting in the dust & the screen there is a big air gap between that & the glass. Mine had dust in it too.
Phone?? What phone??
pmerryman
HTC Wildfire S
PM
Posted: 2011-05-29 16:50
Just been to the shop where I bought this, and showed the assistant. He agreed with me and brought another 2 phones out to check, and they were both the same. He said I have 28 days to change my mind, plus there is the 2 year warranty. Told him I would keep it and see how it goes.
One Day, Men Will Look Back And Say I Gave Birth To The 20th Century.
You have to have a piss in the sea, its the law.
The A-Z of Trusted Traders
[img]http://a-zott.com/images/A-Z
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-06-14 22:54
OK weeks ago now I decided to get a decent but budget phone. I got the Wildfire S & so far it's very good. Has solid not cheap feeling build,great screen,pretty fast with no crashes or restarts it's been dead reliable so far. Also has decent battery life & despite the 600mhz processor it zips along nicely for what I use it for. Also has 512 ram & Gingerbread. No death grip issues as with the Sensation thank god. Only average thing is camera but am not fussed really. Definately a massive improvement over the older Wildfire. Now has Sense & better screen. I got mine for £179 at T Mobile & it's been great & with minimal branding.

Phone?? What phone??
asmyl
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-10-19 06:06
I just bought a htc wildfire's because I want to try Android. This is the first time I use the android, very good in general but I am a bit disappointed as the room to add applications is very limited.
Some of the applications can not be put onto the SD card
asmyl
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-11-01 02:31
I am confused with the internal memory, five applications installed then remaining memory about 24MB left Where is 512 ROM?
conor
HTC Wildfire S
PM
Posted: 2011-12-07 18:48
just got my wildfire s a couple of days ago after a disasterous year with an elm and 2 xperia x8's and I have to say so far I'm impressed. it runs a lot faster than the x8 and seems far less buggy. the camera is far better than the x8 although it only had a 3.2 mega pixel compared to the 5 on the wildfire s, but the elm also had a 5 mega pixel camera and the HTC is better as the pictures don't come out as dark.

I have been using Sony Ericsson's for about the last 6 years, but I am glad I made the change as recently the build quality on them has been terrible, and the fact that they wouldn't upgrade the x8 to at least Android 2.2
podipoda
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-07-11 12:06
Wildfire S is very good to use than Wildfire .. . .
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi