Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
cum on guys give HSPA a chance, maybe we can milk em without detection NON-STOP
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 21:09

On 2011-03-26 15:50:08, 1gn1t0r wrote:

Oh yeah and Perseus, you type a lot like HSPA btw. If you defended him more people would start assuming you were the same person.

Perseus

Either HSPA is the Next Einstien

HSPA

if you Install My OS with out the Minimum

Notice the use of improper capitalization in both cases.

I'm just saying...

Lol, So just cause I type in full all the time, I'm another user?
What if HSPA is you? and you're pulling all this as a gimick to sniff out the real methods?

I'm just entertaining the guys/chicks post - No Harm in a little spirit.
Perhaps He or She does have a new way to connect to networks in South Africa?

I will never ever throw out a ludacris idea without giving it significant logical and illogical consideration.

Perhaps that's one of the reason that I don't share stuff (easily).

I already know Mtn, VodaCom, Cell C, 8ta has been "hacked" though I am not a "hacker"

I don't use zero-rated sites (any more) maybe 3 years ago? sure but now - Technology has become apart of my DNA.

using 3 famous applications (names won't be mentioned) which I reversed engineered to build my own "source code" and emulator - I can access the net for however long and download however much data I desire, on whichever network using only two tools (under 30MB).

So It really doesn't matter what you or others think - unlike people sniffing the web for software that doesn't do what you want...
I already created my own, and its not a new operating system, like HSPA's modified version (which is 4.9GB's - Don't know who else downloaded it) But you know my actual download speed with a normal K3565 modem.

Sooooooooooo if your conspiracies aid you to sleep better tonight by all means accuse away, but remember at the end of the day - I'm the one with lightening fast net, Three point Five G, Yes you read right, 3.5G Internet across Mtn, Vodacom, CELL C, and 8ta.

and last but not least.

Genieas wrote:

maybe we can milk em without detection NON-STOP

If Vimaks post is true? We're the only two users "Presence" that is unknown to the respective networks.

and just an update for those who have faith in HSPA - That operating system is not windows 7, it has windows 7 look and skin, but internally thats not windows, probably ubuntu or mac, or both? possibly a blend of all? LOL

What I do know is that its some sort of multi-platform operating system.

Mock it or Rock it? - Users choice.
Trevorian
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-29 16:57
Is it april already?Oh u 2 days early.
[ This Message was edited by: Trevorian on 2011-03-29 15:58 ]
DRUiD_
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 06:32
lmao
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 15:05
Hahaha - My post counter finally turned to 1.
magical692
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 20:23
hey all i know of an app that allows you to download 50mb per a session, but if you downloading stuff like torrents it wont stop when it hits 50mb. i downloaded a 3.47gig iso using bit torrent. speeds on a phone as a pc modem are around 41kbps and higher but usb modems are areound 184kbps. shit thing is the 50mb limit unless its a torrent download. its been working ages now haha. i've only tested mtn with this program though. cellc doesnt work and i dont have 8ta or vodacom to test.
NoobLeecher
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-31 14:26
@Perseus, its not fair bro, I've been here longer than you and my posts show a negative 1 (-1) I'm gonna have to speak to the moderators about this one.

@Magical can u please kindly PM me that trick
syfy000
P1
PM
Posted: 2011-04-02 13:55

@noobie
All your posts are counted during the day at the time of posting however overnight processing counts how many of those were made in non counting forums (i.e. regional forum, mobile phone free forum and garbage forum) and reduces your post count by that number
A proplem is only a state of mind
Exploiter
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-04-03 11:01

On 2011-03-26 10:59:09, HSPA wrote:
Greeting's Elites, Noobs, Hackers, Crackers, and Last but not Least.

The Following networks have been hacked.

-MTN
-VodaCom
-Cell C
-8ta

This is affirmative as 25/03/2011.

as you all know (those of you who were here before) might have seen my last post regarding totally direct unrestricted Free access via VodaCom, and many many many messages has filled up my inbox asking the Million Dollar Question, "How oh How is this Possible?"

The Answer?

A New Development.
You could say it's a new "protocol"

However this protocol will only run on a high end PC.

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows 7 Ultimate Compatible PC
64bit CPU
8GB Ram
1TB HD Space
ZTE MF668 3.75G USB Modem

assuming you have the above requirements?
you will then need to download the OS that I've Intergrated Multiple Network Modifications on.

Please take note - Default firmware will be overwriten on your USB Speed Stick with new configurations to automatically connect to the "New Protocol" I've Developed.

meeting the requirements above kindly forward me your email address only where you will get the Custom Build Of Windows that I have Modified.

and Please, No chancers, if you Install My OS with out the Minimum Requirements You're gonna up frying your CPU, Mainboard, and anything connected to your Ports.

Godspeed.
Adios.

Could you please post the Download Link to this Software I would Like to test and see this for myself.
HSPA
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-04-03 19:10
Hey guys!

The general idea here was to give high end users a taste of the Next Generation OS.

The rumours of wi-free, your-freedom, pdproxy, cproxy, being hacked, etc are from those that have downloaded the OS mentioned above.

I HSPA represent a Team of hardcore ethical hackers part of the infamous Paradox group.

We started out developing cracks and patches for random applications that were controlled by trial subscriptions.

To all 18 users who have downloaded the OS good luck to you guys.

The crack for wi-free posted by dx32 is from the OS mentioned above. It will not work on any operating system but only the one the Paradox Team has developed.

Downloads are currently closed at this time.

For future Users - We will be furthering our development to support UMTS Networks World Wide.

We are currently working on a new project that will aid Free Internet Usage.

To do so, all network flaws need to be noted off.
All users with any dead sites, applications that no longer work, proxies that no longer work, anything dead need be forwarded to me.

Team work is Required to build a secure strong application for both Mobile and Pc's supporting Windows Mobile, Symbian, and Android devices.

So get posting!
Any dead trick, site, application - will aid The Paradox Team to take action against Network restricting Users access.

Your co-operation is highly appreciated.

Cheers.
1gn1t0r
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2011-04-03 19:36

I HSPA represent a Team of hardcore ethical hackers part of the infamous Paradox group.

Paradox is a scene group. They crack software. They ain't hackers.

But nice try dude, you are getting better. Keep up the good work.

So get posting!
Any dead trick, site, application - will aid The Paradox Team to take action against Network restricting Users access.

Post your (working) tricks first before expecting any help. Just some common sense.
touns_J
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2011-04-03 20:00
HSDPA or DX32 or whatever pseudo you use YOU ARE DUMB MAN lmfao
like 1gn1t0r nice try, keep up the good work
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-04-04 01:03
This "Ethical Hacking Team" must be very dumb to want help from this forum. lol

acidichacker... go hack someones crack
anonymizer
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2011-04-04 14:58

On 2011-03-26 10:59:09, HSPA wrote:
Greeting's Elites, Noobs, Hackers, Crackers, and Last but not Least.

The Following networks have been hacked.

-MTN
-VodaCom
-Cell C
-8ta

This is affirmative as 25/03/2011.

as you all know (those of you who were here before) might have seen my last post regarding totally direct unrestricted Free access via VodaCom, and many many many messages has filled up my inbox asking the Million Dollar Question, "How oh How is this Possible?"

The Answer?

A New Development.
You could say it's a new "protocol"

However this protocol will only run on a high end PC.

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows 7 Ultimate Compatible PC
64bit CPU
8GB Ram
1TB HD Space
ZTE MF668 3.75G USB Modem

assuming you have the above requirements?
you will then need to download the OS that I've Intergrated Multiple Network Modifications on.

Please take note - Default firmware will be overwriten on your USB Speed Stick with new configurations to automatically connect to the "New Protocol" I've Developed.

meeting the requirements above kindly forward me your email address only where you will get the Custom Build Of Windows that I have Modified.

and Please, No chancers, if you Install My OS with out the Minimum Requirements You're gonna up frying your CPU, Mainboard, and anything connected to your Ports.

Godspeed.
Adios.

Sounds interesting isnt it the icmp protocol you are talking about?
1gn1t0r
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2011-04-04 18:51

On 2011-04-04 01:03:50, Perseus wrote:
This "Ethical Hacking Team" must be very dumb to want help from this forum. lol

Ouch, public insult. Lol
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  1234  Next
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic