Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia neo & Xperia pro Official Thread

Previous  123 ... 323334 ... 434445  Next
Author Xperia neo & Xperia pro Official Thread
arcmhyke
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 08:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
anybody else has the same experience with bonovox?

that really s**ks
Phone: Sony Xperia TX LT29i
Camera: Cyber-shot DSC QX10
Speaker: SRS BTV5 Wireless Speaker
Headset: MW1 Smart Wireless Headset pro | MH EX300AP
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 13:48
And i am honestly telling the truth cos some may think i am not. But it looks horrible when outside especially. I have had dust under quite a few touch screens now i seriously wish manufacturers would get to grips with this issue. HTC are the worst culprits for this. Google the forums. Why not seal the screens properly? Makes me angry and i treat my phones well. I am returning it to store later on. And there is a slight air gap unlike the Arc. If you look close enough you can see or shine a torch into the screen. I just think it ruins a device something you pay good money for I had alot of dust under my white x10,x10 mini,Neo and the Samsung Jet plus HTC Desire. No others though. I just seem unlucky. It was not there at first not during manufacture and no its not an excuse to get rid of it. I just want it exchanged.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-26 13:01 ]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 13:57
Oh dear not again
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 14:04
Phone?? What phone??
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:02
i dropped many times yes manytimes (atlease 3 times) on hard floors from my chest distance... no scrtaches no cracks no complaints.. works very well i l love Xperia neo.. if it has had xenon then that would had been my ultimate phone...
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:09
Did yours have a screen protector on when you bought it brand new?? Mine did not Not like the x10 did or Arc but the screen protector does not stop dust getting under the screen
Phone?? What phone??
argiriano
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:31
Bonovox, I`m sorry for you mate but maybe your pockets isn`t so clean as you think after all... cause of number of phones and different manifacturers with the same problem with dust. Why not having a case for your next phone as a precaution?
arcmhyke
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:49
Does Neo have the same performance as the Arc when it comes in video recording at low light condition?

except for the sounds being recorded, i heard that Neo only uses one mic, and not using the secondary mic for recording so the volume is low unlike Arc
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 17:07
Almost. Camera does not have same amount of detail as Arc. Perhaps someone should do a comparison. Be interesting. My pockets are as clean as they can be and that is clean. No pockets can be dust free but my jeans or jackets are certainly not filthy. And another thing no matter how dusty if a screen inside is sealed properly then nothing can get inside. If it was my pockets being dirty then it would have happened to EVERY phone I ever owned but that is not the case. Most phones I have had have not had this issue but a few have. Everyone can tell me they don't have a problem with it on their's till their blue in the face but I am saying this is what I can see. Again
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-26 16:17 ]
Phone?? What phone??
arcmhyke
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 17:26

On 2011-07-26 17:07:00, Bonovox wrote:
Almost. Camera does not have same amount of detail as Arc. Perhaps someone should do a comparison. Be interesting. My pockets are as clean as they can be and that is clean. No pockets can be dust free but my jeans or jackets are certainly not filthy. And another thing no matter how dusty if a screen inside is sealed properly then nothing can get inside. If it was my pockets being dirty then it would have happened to EVERY phone I ever owned but that is not the case. Most phones I have had have not had this issue but a few have. Everyone can tell me they don't have a problem with it on their's till their blue in the face but I am saying this is what I can see. Again
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-26 16:17 ]

yea i think that would be interesting comparing both phones performance in Camera and Video Recoding here in esato, although im not really satisfied with GSM Arena's result its quite confusing to see Neo is better than Arc?

i hope you're neo could be replaced with no problems at all and maybe you should use a pouch or something
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 17:59
Oh i made sure they replaced it and they did. I made the assistant stand outside in the daylight to see the amount of dust under the screen. He said oh bloody hell yeah Anyway if you wanna see the Neo quality well see my pictures in photos section. I think i made the pictures better than i expected the camera to perform. If you get settings right its still decent in dull weather. Anyway i went to a different Carphone Warehouse store to see if i get a different batch. But again its made in same week. We shall see but if it happens with this one its going to be sold.
Phone?? What phone??
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-01 05:12
Bonovox

a quick question... for your phone its UK version.
for the language setting...do you see Language type include Chinese? and do the option for Chinese input enable?

I just need to check it out....since when 2.3.4 out...I might flash to another FW for other region.
since rumor claim for most of the 2011 Xperia....once flashed....can get Xloud and some fixes.

I am holding back to 2.3.2 now even you all claim battery life improved for 2.3.3
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-01 20:00
I have no idea cos I sold it. Not happy about dust issue under it's screen. I am getting a new white Xperia Mini tomorrow
Phone?? What phone??
c96sthl
C702 Speed Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-02 03:33
so sad to hear that.
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-08-02 04:34
When my battery is low, I'll charge it usually overnight with the usb plugged in. It's usually always keeps it charged and stays 100% until the morning when I unplug it. But recently, this week, when I keep it plugged in, it'll lose it charges, probably right after it's reaches 100%. why is this? is something wrong with the battery?

Also I moved many apps to the SD card when I can. I usually saved everything on my card and moved it my pc for storage just in case. When I formatted my SD then moved everything back, the shortcuts for the apps disappeared, how can I restore this or prevent it from happening?

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 323334 ... 434445  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic