Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Downgrade & debrand Satio with SEUS (New trick)

Author Downgrade & debrand Satio with SEUS (New trick)
Stravs
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-08 09:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
In map show only KB. Mouse right click on file - properties show you B
c1gar
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-08 10:32
Thanks very much for the guide, BUT any idea how to solve this problem?

I downgraded fine and installed HelloOX2 fine.

Try to update to latest firmware again, SEUS says i already have the latest firmware. So i do the guide again but this time using the branding file from the upgrade folder (as mentioned earlier in this thread), the phone firmware upgrades to the latest firmware BUT now the phone is no longer hacked.

Can anyone please help?

EDIT: I downgraded and re-installed HelloOX2 then ran SEUS again. This time it said an update was available. Updated my phone and now i have latest firmware and Satio is still hacked! Thanks again for the guide
[ This Message was edited by: c1gar on 2010-10-08 20:02 ]
aymanug
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-10-13 22:44
hay guys i am new in this forum. i had downgrade my satio as u said to the firmware R1CA037 and i got my certificate and key and hellox 2.03 and signed them together then i installed it into my satio and choose hack my phone and the room patcher installed with him and i make the patches enabled and auto but nothing happned to the application i installed mean the same word certificate errors or limited certificate please help what can i do

how can i update it to the new firmware using ur application(downgraded application) sorry for long message but i have another problem that i used (MENA region as i thought that it contain arabic but it does not can i upgrade using another region and what can i choose) thank u 4 ur Patience
[ This Message was edited by: aymanug on 2010-10-13 22:01 ]
Skylow
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-11-13 02:17
Hi guys...
I had the same problem that you had.
I could not update my phone again... Just because a false step.
Pay atention to this step:

9. When SEUS finish, delete the file of step 7 (in the blob_fs folder) you notice that have a new file about 370 bytes

You only should delete that file. do not copy the other file to the folder. Pay atention to what the steps say.
Ovewriting that file before you should do, and you could not update and say you have the lastest firmware!!!

Now i could update my phone and it is 100% ok.
Only left trying helloox 2.03 to see if it really works or not.
Thanks by tuturial.
osamah_07
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-12-03 15:50
Hi , thanx dude

i've downgraded my phone

i've choosed MENA Language pack !

But when i turn on the phone

MENA Languages are not available !

I've done it two times and the same problem !

Can u tell me please if i can fix this with out Reply what i did before ?
Cuz i'm tired of w8ing !

And if just installed HelloX ( ithink this is it's name ? right ?? ) Can i just update my phone by SEUS and it will automaticaly install the languages i want ?!

PLease i need help immedietly !

( Sorry for my bad english )
noyz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-12-29 10:38
hi there
does this method work for vivaz ? or vivaz pro ?
i want to downgrade my vivaz pro, so i can install hellox and then don't care about signed sis.
is it possible to install hellox on an older version, then upgrade and hellox still working ?

btw how can i customize my firmware ?, isn;t there any program that just installs on your phone the version of fw that you want ?
maoxin87
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-03-05 21:29
Although I tried once using the APAC-ANZ file and another time using the Central Asia file, both times I ended up with Spanish as the default language. Did I get a step wrongly?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi