Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > New Update for the Satio!

Author New Update for the Satio!
asainthug9
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-07-08 23:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The only thing I like is the nice camera and design! It's so unique and in the US everyone is always asking me what phone it is. Its a shame that SE lacks dedication into their products.
gharknes1
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-09 00:40
i don't care much for new features but they do have an obligation to fix what doesn't work properly, I have also been a loyal SE customer and I bought the satio privately so I paid out of my own pocket not network upgrade, if they don't fix the satio faults with further updates I will never own an SE device again.......ever
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-07-09 02:35
sucks!
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-09 10:59

On 2010-07-08 21:54:10, DannyMan wrote:
Hi i got the SE Reply here it is:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest to Sony Ericsson Call Center. We would be glad to hear your suggestions and requirements in order to supply you better service.

Our software can keep track of updates on our site

According to expression of "The most precious work is the time to give customer", we wish to connect you again.

Please contact Sony Ericsson Call Center again if we can assist you further.

Best Regards,

Sony Ericsson Call Center
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications

I guess it didnt help at all so F-U-C-K for their lame excuses and i too will never buy their phones so hello and no goodbye

what ...the....EFFF?? that response didn't help in anyway! do they really think we are this dumb!? jesus christ, are we dealing with a bunch of college dropouts?
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-07-09 12:10
Told you already, thats the way they reply.. ask them a question and they answer by telling you the weather. Total piece of shit company and support. THERE IS NO SUPPORT. I have never ever see SE communicate with people and fix bugs properly. Bunch of peasants. Well dont leave the forum for this, as we will see eachother in the Other manufacturers section from when the N8 is released I totally lack kinetic scrolling and auto rotating keyboard (alphanumeric -> qwerty). FU SE
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-10 01:23
I played with Iphone4 yesterday at the Apple store and compared it to my Satio. Just take my word for it guys...Apple is in another world right now, performance, entertainment and practicality factors are through the roof compared to the Satio.

Only thing that is keeping me happy with my Satio is the fact that the camera takes good pictures and has xenon flash. I like this because I can capture cool/unique moments since I don't carry my own camera around.
jackau
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-13 01:16

On 2010-07-10 01:23:41, Monaco wrote:
I played with Iphone4 yesterday at the Apple store and compared it to my Satio. Just take my word for it guys...Apple is in another world right now, performance, entertainment and practicality factors are through the roof compared to the Satio.

Only thing that is keeping me happy with my Satio is the fact that the camera takes good pictures and has xenon flash. I like this because I can capture cool/unique moments since I don't carry my own camera around.

I got an ipad and iOS is indeed very user friendly, but iphone battery life and the restrictions puts me off big time!!!

Hrc4u
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-07-13 04:37
ok...patience ran out with waiting to get Satio stable...(hangs 2-3 times /day while using wifi)...+ other annoying lag/bugs etc...
i will leave SE for awhile.see how things turn out....been using SE since k750->k800.>c905->satio...
i ordered a galaxy S android instead....hope it will be more stable...bye bye!
/H
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-07-15 08:15
you should do a master reset. Or a complete reflash. Failing that, get the handset swapped. If it crashes that much it then you are entitled to get it fixed under warranty. Mine doesn't crash at all, so it's not a generic problem.
adcamb
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2010-07-25 19:19
My satio needs restarting almost daily, but I love it otherwise and it's much more responsive following the last firmware update. I do wish the SE would learn to support early adopters a bit more. If the phone you bought didn't sell, it doesn't get support, which is a bit crappy. That said, every p series phone had the same issues, maybe they don't care about the people ordering flagships. It's a pity, I still have my old P800, so far ahead of its time.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi