Previous  123 ... 697071
Author Apple Presents iPhone 4
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-11-29 19:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
um, Microsoft Puts Windows Phone 7 UI In The Browser - Hopes To Bait You

Apple iPhone owners that want to experience Windows Phone 7 without actually buying a separate handset are now in luck. Microsoft has released a cool new demo that works through Mobile Safari.

To check out the demo, simply visit http://aka.ms/wpdemo on your iPhone.

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-01-10 01:57
I tried it on my Ex Sensation I didn't like it i think it works better on the actual
Retail Windows phones
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 18:25
http://www.gsmarena.com/iphon[....]hout_any_cameras-news-3693.php
See this iphones with no cameras
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 18:53
with good reason too...

I remember a topic some years ago about people wanting phones with no camera in order to satisfy work environment requirements so it seems there are still good reasons even now...
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 18:57
Yes Nokia used to provide some of their business range without camera as I remember
Phone?? What phone??
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 19:14
Excellent, I hope more smartphone manufacturers will follow. Most spy pics are made by phones nowadays and an increasing amount of companies don't allow entrance to people with cameraphones. All smartphones have cams now, so these people have been forced to use cheap, entry-level phones. Afaik, the Nokia E51 was the last smartphone available in two versions, with and without camera, and even now I sometimes see ads of people looking for one, or even the older E50, or the SE W950 (which was only available without cam).
[ This Message was edited by: Marly on 2012-01-21 18:19 ]
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 19:20
Where does the photography thing being sensitive stop though?? In 2006 I was on holiday in Cyprus & was in the hotel we were staying at told to stop using the video camera cos of children nearby. I mean,come on I was filming my friends in the water as you do on holidays in the pool. It's gonna get to a point where you cannot film or shoot anything. I read a story of a woman in a park in UK told to stop filming her grand child on the swings by the park attendant which is beyond crazy. As for phones yes they are more easily sneaked into places & you can sometimes get away with it.
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-01-21 18:21 ]
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-01-21 19:41
just a few years ago it was a big issue and cameras in some manufacturers phones were forced to make sounds when a picture as taken. it was also a big topic here for years on how to make phone cameras (for example) silent which usually required some firmware hacking... I've removed several up-skirt topics for example.

privacy, in all its guises, is always an issue... not just from the photography angle...
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 18:19
http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.u[....]bogus-mobile-insurance-claims/ See this report
Phone?? What phone??
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2012-02-03 09:50
Four hidden tricks for taking stellar iPhone photos (c|net "how to" article)
Read below or Watch the video

1. Snap photo with your headphones.
iOS 5 introduced the convenience of snapping a photo using the volume up button. With this feature, you can also plug in a pair of iPhone headphones (or any headphones with volume control) and use your headphones as remote shutter release.
This allows for steady photos, more flexibility, and the option to mount your iPhone on a tripod and use the headphones to activate the shutter.

2. Tap and hold to lock exposure and focus.
If you tap a subject on the screen, the iPhone will set the focus and exposure of that object. But if you move around too much, the camera will refocus and adjust the lighting.
To force your phone to keep the focus on that object, tap and hold until the blue box pulses and "AE/AF Lock" appears at the bottom. Now if you move around to change the composition of the photo, focus and exposure settings will stay locked.

3. Use the grid and follow the "rule of thirds".
You might have heard photographers buzz about the rule of thirds. Essentially, the rule says that a scene should be divided into nine equal parts using horizontal and vertical lines, and objects should be placed along those lines or their intersections.
Most camera come with the option to overlay a grid on the viewfinder, and now the iPhone does, too. With the camera open, tap Options > Grid ON > Done. Now experiment with placing objects along those lines and intersections instead of throwing them in the middle of the snapshot.

4. Quickly crop photos.
Once you've shot a photo you might want to crop it to change the composition. The iPhone now has a built-in cropping tool, but here's a faster way to do it:
Open the photo from the photo gallery. Then pinch to zoom and move the photo around until you're happy with its new composition. Now hold the home button and press the lock button to take a screenshot. Your cropped photo will show up next to the original in the camera roll.

plankgatan
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-05-10 23:20
tomorrow this time i have my brand new iphone 4s....he he...very nice

going be really nice to do a proper iphone 4s Vs C905 camera comparison
(sony image sensor year 2008 Vs Sony image sensor year 2011)
plankgatan
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-05-17 13:26
so...some short words after now using iphone 4S for a week..........

¤ the camera works fine, but now having manual ISO...manual shutter time......manual exposure
_________ one word....WOW__________

¤ the screen___________absolute super crisp with super colours.

¤ the OS___________its logic, its clean.

¤ build quality____________rock solid as all Apple products.

¤ speed & CPU____________the A5 chip makes multi-tasking, browsing & 1080p videos runs very smooth.

the only weak spot is (as always) the battery lifetime....compared to c905 5-6 days you have 1-2 days.
[ This Message was edited by: plankgatan on 2012-05-17 13:01 ]
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-06-06 08:44
The battery works with its user if the user cains it then it dies faster
if you binge with it then it can last a few days btw glad u got ur phone
u have been going on about it for a while and annoying the iPhone haters I see
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 697071
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic