Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > new satio update released (R2AK006)

Previous  123 ... 5051 525354  Next
Author new satio update released (R2AK006)
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 11:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I already made my chice. Unless i see a major update for Satio i wont ever buy a SE phone again. Even it that is the best phone around.. We have collected 1200 signers on petition, so they will drop to i guess. + that the N8 will draw more customers away.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
gharknes1
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 12:36
I want the video player fixed which they managed to fook up in the last update, video that was recorded on the phone which played perfectly before now stutters and stops, pain in the arse
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 20:36
What is funny is that even people that I know that do not have a Sony Ericsson are saying it is complete CRAP! how did they find this information out if they didn't have a SE mobile phone? isn't that interesting how fast word spreads when a company chooses to screw it's own market? SE seriously needs to reconsider it's actions...despite recent sales spikes after a long depression, they're going back down the sink hole. Although our 1200 signatures are not much but we can easily drop SE, choose to boycott and give our market share to other companies.

Wow SE is a complete failure of a company.

I've also been talking to my friend who used to engineer hardware for Motorola Corp. He says this issue kind of lies everywhere you go. The hardware division is always giving some great technology while software divisions are typically lazier so there is usually a cold war between the two. There is no direct way to get in touch with these 'software project managers' but they do have meetings with customer relations so we have to keep pounding the same exact message to customer relations so that they're hounding the software division to do a better job.

I think the only thing we can do is to call headquarters constantly and be very very angry, prepare your main talking points as well as emailing our petition day in and day out, eventually they will get sick of dealing with us and if the software division does not get things rolling, maybe somebody will be fired
AntonioX
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 21:34
Like I said on the no more updates thread, Maybe we should see if Engadget can run with this as a news article,
or some thing. Then we can find out if this is true or not. As then they might have the might to find out the real information, what does every one think?
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-05 22:15
send out the message. Let everyone see whats going on.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
Ericman
Satio Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-05 22:20
As we can see SE just ignore us. But let we say this way... 1200 signatures we have now ...when we all stop talking and 1200 people throw their satio and byu Nokia N8 it looks like this...1200 * 400 euros for N8 = 480000 euros profit lost for SE and profit grow for Nokia. I am sure that are many more satio users who are not happy with their satios but they are just to lazy to sign petition. so multiply 480000 with at least 3 and it is a very big amount of money.So maybe we should present them this numbers maybe they will then better hear our problems and understand them. i doubt in it but who knows??? Sorry for my bad English and i wish you all the best my brothers in arms.

farrukhayub
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-06 09:20
@ Ericman, we have payed them, now how they can lost a big amount from now on?

The reason why they are ignoring satio's users? because they have already earn alot
ijat91
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-06 14:01

i really disappointed with !!!!

If they continue like this, i swear i will never buy any SE phone!!
I using SE phone for the last 4 years and now they leave us like this??
Look at Nokia, they support their phone until today, add kinetic in all interface and fix a lot of bugs but SE only
two update that still not fix major bugs & leave us?? Shame on you SE...

now i will never trust SE anymore, i totally dont understand with their crap software & they never listen to their customer.

Come on guys, lets we act together before too late or they will totally forget about us. We pay too much for this crap software. I love my satio but lack support from SE my me disappointed ....
heara
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-07 02:58

On 2010-06-06 14:01:20, ijat91 wrote:

i really disappointed with !!!!

If they continue like this, i swear i will never buy any SE phone!!
I using SE phone for the last 4 years and now they leave us like this??
Look at Nokia, they support their phone until today, add kinetic in all interface and fix a lot of bugs but SE only
two update that still not fix major bugs & leave us?? Shame on you SE...

now i will never trust SE anymore, i totally dont understand with their crap software & they never listen to their customer.

Come on guys, lets we act together before too late or they will totally forget about us. We pay too much for this crap software. I love my satio but lack support from SE my me disappointed ....

idem
mikely_28
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2010-06-07 23:50
I think that the major problem with satio is battery. They are scared with ut capacity to do something more. It will be like less than one day after they make any changes
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 01:36
Is it so hard to sell a 1500 or 1600mAh battery then?
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 07:03

On 2010-06-07 23:50:36, mikely_28 wrote:
I think that the major problem with satio is battery. They are scared with ut capacity to do something more. It will be like less than one day after they make any changes

No it is most definitely not the battery, I rather carry backup batteries with me and have a great functioning phone but that simply isn't the case. What is the case here is a lazy software design team or just a lazy project manager. Upper level management not checking up on their subordinates could also be an additional issue.
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 20:43
We're the ones who pay the salary to those bastards.
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
mr versatile
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 21:47
Hi to all of you in my opinion i dont think that SE will not give us any more updates there is still alot of little errors to be rectified especially the T9 we will get an update but the question is, is it going to be BIG or small to me the satio has been one of the most trouble free phone made since.. yes it have little issue but basically every is very happy waiting on more update the phone can actually use and be enjoyed and if you happened to have a hacked phone then the sky is the limit ...WE WILL GET AN UPDATE WE HAVE TO WE MUST JUST WAIT AND SEE
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2010-06-09 01:14
Has the touch screen and sensitivity improved much since this phone come out? I know when i had a play with one at the end of last year it wasn't quite responsive enough and i had to tap a bit hard on the screen.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 5051 525354  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic