Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia x2 vs. Xperia x10

Author Xperia x2 vs. Xperia x10
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-01 01:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yes, and P910 is what P900 should have been, but way too late.

X2 is a bit the same. It's a good improvement on X1, but will sooner be obsolete than X10.

Personally, I will be considering the X2 over the X10, but only as a transitional device until Winmo 7 comes out. But then it's a matter of when my contract matures (about 6 months) so I'll probably end up waiting for W7 devices to come out.
aznsaleens7
P1
PM
Posted: 2010-02-12 10:44
Definately the X10 because it will definately be quicker... Unless WM7 pulls a elephant out of it's hat .
TimeKiller
X2 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-02-17 10:33
X2 is MUCH better - no question about that. Android have a long way to go until they match WM - there are mostly just hype here, with little real value to bake it up (just like iPhone). There are only 2 serious mobile OS on the market (WM, Symbian) at least in my opinion.
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-02-26 10:04
I tend to agree. For now anyway.
Mr486
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2010-02-27 19:22
I also agree i happen to own a retail X2 and have axcess to X10 and X10 mini pro atm with the latest firmwares. Even though the X2 has a few annoying bugs that i hope will be resolved in a few weeks when the new firmware is released the android phones have a long path to walk before beeing even close to the level of Windows Phone...stability and performance takes a long time!

The X-tens are not as fast as the X-two in any area except boot time / startup which is my biggest concern with the X2. (Note that I'm using Opera on the X2 - IE is very slow on the X2)

The MS market is as good as the android market in my opinion - and many tools are found in other places like Play Now and independent websites - the installprocess is very clever in andriod though.

The keyboards are above all the definite reason to go for a X2 - on screen keyboards do not work - for me at least - i've spent days trying to like the X10's but in their current state they are not for me...
SAARAN
X2 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-10-20 18:44
iF anyone ever talk about x2 im really gonna kill them.....thats really a f**kin sick phone dude, i hve cried many nights since i bought tat phone...x2 really sucks, slow, hang, crash..... i bludy hate tat f**kin phone !!!! its just a piece of shit !!! Dnt evr buy that phone...pls...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi