Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Major leaks on future Nokia smartphones

Author Major leaks on future Nokia smartphones
gtr83
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-04-21 19:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@QVGA
You're still lame though. But glad you passed the melodramatic episode.
mario2004
J200
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-05-30 16:39

On 2009-01-27 19:01:52, NightBlade wrote:
SE will be announcing some sweet stuff this MWC.
You guys shouldn't worry about the competition.

Hmmm . . . Really? And what exactly was that nice stuff? Or you just made that up Best thing you can do now is to became a OVi member and begin gathering 5800/n97 programs/games, for your IDOU. (Sorry for using the old name - sort of sounds more dramatic then the new)
'Better govern our selfs the wrong way, then be governed by 'others' the right way.'
- Robert Mugabe - Freedom fighter comarade, peoples hero and President of Zimbabwe.
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-05-30 17:30
OVI?? the app store that is filled with lame ringtones and stupid games?? Or worse video clips that fill half the store. Keep your whinings to yourself dude. Nokia has made a bad investment in you. Instead of praising them you are actually making them look like the circus as they really are.
mario2004
J200
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-05-31 22:28
Of course they are a circus Actually I am with the s60, not exactly Nokia. Irrelevant though. (As long as it has the s60) Satio may be my first SE cell. Not that it means a thing to me. It might warm a hard or 2, to a brand loyal fan like you. If you are platform oriented the manufacturer is not that important anymore. Samsung, Nokia, LG and now SE - who cares. ( mind you, actually I am a tiny bit worried about the bad reputation SE managed to earn with the latest top devices it released.) Now that we know what we stand for, have you ever tried the latest s60 incarnation. If not - don't comment. Is the right thing to do
'Better govern our selfs the wrong way, then be governed by 'others' the right way.'
- Robert Mugabe - Freedom fighter comarade, peoples hero and President of Zimbabwe.
prototype_bo
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 10:23
i suggest you read this, get out of your fanboyism (if exists), and think:

would you like to drive a car that has a v12 turbocharged engine, a magnificient stereo system, amazing body work, cool upholstery.... and a SQUARE shaped steering wheel? i know you won't, because the steering wheel kills the joy. and makes the whole car suck.

it's the same scenario in here. for almost all of the mobile manufacturers: they all the latest tech stuff, still the way you access, drive and manipulate these stuff. kills the joy.
Apple beat them with the touch interface (multitouch patented application) and an extremely responsive, non sluggish OS.

and they have provided alternate key selling attribute: APP STORE.
a game that is as simple and intuitive and as tap tap revenge, enigmo or touchgrind, costs you from ZERO to 5 bucks max (some go for 10 - but these are full blown games). you have fun and utility apps like Smule Ocarina, or Bebot, . it has something for everyone. and it can be operated by a 3 year old kid.

i can see everyone is trying hard to come around apple's patents, to score a hit.
unfortunately, that's not possible.
unless they're stupid like LG, who is dancing around the danger zone.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi