Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Say everything. . . .

Previous  123 ... 11 121314  Next
Author Say everything. . . .
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-08 21:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Matt Riley is a clever chap
Phone?? What phone??
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-05-08 21:06

And so is Sean

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-05-08 20:07 ]
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-08 21:09
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-05-09 05:18
Thats colourful post, matt.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-05-15 04:01
once upon a time, there was an arab village near desert haunted by wolves. tired of getting caught unprepared, the villagers assigned a boy to warn them on the approach of the wolves from the village border. days drifted on and on uneventfully, perhaps wolfie bureau of investigation had sensed the trick, arising kingdom of boredom within the boy's heart and mind and decided he must do something to entertain himself. so one day he ran to the village crying as loud as air in his lung permits, "tally ho, wolves!"
upon hearing it, the villagers regardless of what they're doing, armed themselves and aligned in battle formation they used to, but nothing happened. the boy laughed at them.
learning that was funny, he did it again in the next two days. on the fourth day, however, when the wolves really showed up, none believed him until he preyed by the beasts.
so are we today. the wolves are the terrorists, we're the villagers, our perception is the boy. no wonder many of us got duped easily by ishmael ghost islamic group scam and alike. your life belongs to God, though terrorists may put an end to it, that's just a cause, point is you'll have to return it to its owner.
maybe it's time to change paradigm. the less the media blow it up the better. we're not impressed with neither terrorists nor contra terrorists boobies anymore. we're fed up of it. nuff said.
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-05-22 10:57
caveat emptor: despite Microsoft's commitment to web accessibily, I found it's difficult to use Bing search on a browser with images/scripting switched off. the same difficulty I encounter in Bitstream Bolt Browser's Bing widget. I really hate web pages or online services I can't customize to my need.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-05-28 23:01
Phone?? What phone??
rochel.o8
G502
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-05-31 10:18
I want to say i miss boy.in.PINK
"I love Walking in the rain, so nobody see me crying"

jHoncEL_04
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-05-31 10:36
Call him!
phonecrzy
Vivaz Ruby
PM
Posted: 2010-05-31 15:50
remember when i wrote i liked karen, i dont anymore shes one ugly bitch
[ This Message was edited by: phonecrzy on 2010-05-31 14:50 ]
Age is just a number.. Being 13 makes me no dumber than a wise old man
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-06-10 08:05
the side effect of getting older is that ur testicles sag. maybe ballmer should step down and give somebody younger a chance?
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-06-19 13:43
Sarah Palin and Suu Kyi don't have dick and balls, that's why boys always beat them in the ballot boxes. It's about how much hydroxy steroid ketone they can keep in their testicles. Politics is a masculine, paternalistic (and in some cases dynastic patrilineal) world. They got boobs anyway, but that's not doing them much. Yes this is about penis (and balls) size, dude!
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-07-02 13:17
When Ted Kennedy passed away, I was hoping political dynasties in modern history go away with him. But, as usual, I was wrong. Modern politicians keep building dynasties elsewhere. The Gandhis, the Aquinos, the Milibands...
To some extent, politics, similar to entertainment, is a hit-driven industry. What good is an organization to rely too much on one or several figures? Only mafioso does that.
Maybe we didn't assassinate Julius Caesar. Or maybe we just replicate Trinity? In the name of Father, Sun... peace in heaven, wars on earth.
For the sake of repetitiveness nature of history and because we live in a me-too world, Lord Chromedull II takes over if I'm gone, Lord Chromedull III takes over when Lord Chromedull II's gone..ad infinitum, so Chromedull dinasty won't lose from Esato. WTF democracy, we're autocrats.
occupied
T100
PM
Posted: 2010-07-04 07:56
Capitalist #1: Sooo, chinese women got boobs NOW?
Capitalist #2: Who the hell told you that?
Comunist #1: Sssh. Boobs belong to the state, you frikkin' assholes!
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-07-05 08:32
Man, after a long time, i have changed my internet package on my Airtel (mobile service provider) connection. Previously it was Rs. 99/month plan in which i got unlimited surfing and downloading only for mobile plus i had one downloading limitation. I could not download more than 3 mb sized file. But i had get rid of that thanks to UCWeb browser's download manager. From last two months, its rent had been increased to Rs. 125/month. So i checked my data usage in one month. Its 800 Mb. So i migrated to other plan. Rs. 98/month. In which, i get 2 Gb data usage free every month. After that it will be chargeable. In addition, i can use my phone as modem and run internet on PC as well. I think 2 Gb data per month is enough for me. Also no downloading limit.

Today its been 10th day of this plan and my data usage is 410.5 mb with heavy downloads of video and mp3s, so in theory after a month ( 30 days ) it might be upto 1250 Mb. Wow. Practically, it is unlimited plan for me. So far i have used 60 hours internet in 10 days. Also i find this plan faster then the previous one.
[ This Message was edited by: ceaser2008 on 2010-07-05 07:42 ]
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 11 121314  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic