Previous  123 45 ... 171819  Next
Author Samsung i8510 INNOV8 *official now*
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 03:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Here's something from GSM Arena:
The official announcement of this multimedia monster is expected to come somewhere around mid-August and the price tag is rumored to be about 780 euro.

...Ahem?
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-07-13 07:30

On 2008-07-13 03:33:58, NightBlade wrote:
Here's something from GSM Arena:
The official announcement of this multimedia monster is expected to come somewhere around mid-August and the price tag is rumored to be about 780 euro.

...Ahem?

is that all you can reply? what about your stupid stretched pixels and bad battery claims? seriously though night blade, you're more pathetic than i initially thought.
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 11:32
I don't remember who posted it but one of you said that it would cost as much or even less than the C905. I'm just disproving that statement.

Look, now, I'm not saying that it's not a great phone or anything, just that it's not without its "flaws" (i.e. the lack of xenon flash, smaller focal length etc...)
weirdwilli
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 11:51
With all your arguing i think you've forgotten that these phones have slightly differant target audiences...
the Samsung is definately more of a high end, new generation of smartphone. while i'd say the C905 is more of a camera phone with a few extra features, like WiFi.
Also im going to predict that both phones will not turn out as awesome as they look in paper, which is fair enough for 'the first phones with a xxxx' in so many areas.
bavlondon2
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 14:09
Wow so even now the C905 is back at the bottom of the 8mp pile.

Give it up nightblade. The G810 had a 120mah battery and im sure this will have a similar capacity battery and are you going to argue that a screen shouldnt be beyond 2.6 inches becasue of bad desnity? Blah blah blah.

Why dont you just admit that your precious C905 has been trumped before its even released. We havent even seen Nokias 8Mp offering yet and thats going to be announced right before the C905 ships and will also ship at the same time.

SE loses again....

[ This Message was edited by: bavlondon2 on 2008-07-13 13:13 ]
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 14:25
loses what exactly bav?

are we forgetting these are phones we are talking about. not life threatening issues.
weirdwilli
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 14:34
Haha
SE-Naz
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 14:36
Also for the standard consumer... half these features wont matter... it will be brand name that sells the product...

Only for the KNOW IT ALL... what they read and hear about is important...

Cheers
ENJOY
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 15:53
It's personal preference anyhow, some like while others Samsung. The Samsung is a smartphone anyways so thats a big difference to the C905. How is going to charge so much for a phone with sh*tty video recording, is a total mystery so one up to Samsung.

No matter how good the cameras are, they are worse than your average digital camera so professionals would not use a camera phone for taking pictures anyway.

I'm glad that we have the choice for different 8MP phones and each company will keep pushing the other to up their game. Win win for everyone except for Moto.

For those who keep argueing, just don't buy the phone, simple.
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 15:56
Ok, the C905 is not a smartphone, but it only lacks in the Divx playback and the Symbian OS. Except that thew C905 has everythin.,Wifi, gps, etc etc. Btw, this samsung is only a rumour as of now. Let the phone release first, then we can talk over it. The paris was dispclosed and then cancelled, so we cant really deem on such rumours anymore now.
bavlondon2
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 16:21

On 2008-07-13 14:36:47, SE-Naz wrote:
Also for the standard consumer... half these features wont matter... it will be brand name that sells the product...

Only for the KNOW IT ALL... what they read and hear about is important...

Cheers
ENJOY

Well I think seeing as Samsung is only 2nd to Nokia in terms of sales and SE is behind even LG ect....then its a safe bet to assume more people like Samsung. So your point is?

On 2008-07-13 15:56:30, se_dude wrote:
Ok, the C905 is not a smartphone, but it only lacks in the Divx playback and the Symbian OS. Except that thew C905 has everythin.,Wifi, gps, etc etc. Btw, this samsung is only a rumour as of now. Let the phone release first, then we can talk over it. The paris was dispclosed and then cancelled, so we cant really deem on such rumours anymore now.

Dont forget 3.5mm jack.
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 16:51
@se_dude

I think BAV got you there the days when SE stood for something and were on the rise seems to have vanished.

@all

I remember the same arguments that SE and the K850 were going to rule the Cam phone market once more and look what happened next, they didn't. 10 months down the line people still having BROD's and waiting for a fix it all firmware. Plus with the amount of people that have had multiple units it's easy to see where SE's profit vanished to on the K850.

Mr K was meant to turn it all around and so far hasn't the only reason SE have gone back to 4th is Moto are doing even worse then them not due to SE doing well again. So sad for what was once such a great company that still has loyal fans just a lot less of them. I don't know maybe if you all buy 3-4 phones a year that may help them a bit.

Marc

[ This Message was edited by: Dogmann on 2008-07-13 15:51 ]
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 17:05
^^he he.. lets not speculate on whats going to happen in the days to come. Let them release first and we can then have a solid comparison. As for the 3.5 mm jack, well, the adaptor will do just as well for me. But i am thankful to Samsung for bringing out this phone. It will lead to the lowering down of C905 price. We are the gainers then.
bavlondon2
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 17:48
C905 will drop in price quicker than the rest anyway. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they even thought about trying to keep the price up. Then again the same can be said of just about every single SE phone for the last 4 or 5 years such is the mess they have gotten themselves into.

Also why is the title called "shihos cam module gets a....".

Isnt the cam module made by Samsung? It should really be called.

Samsungs throws SE a lifeline.

[ This Message was edited by: bavlondon2 on 2008-07-13 16:49 ]
se_dude
Xperia Arc Silver
PM
Posted: 2008-07-13 18:07
^^you should change your signature to.."i need a life, someone please give me some" . Please stop your stupid comments. They do nothing but just start a new flame war. Its just that SE is the only company who gets the most number opf leaks, as a result has to face a lot of speculation. If its not from the company itslef, i dont believe it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 171819  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic