Esato

Forum > Network operators > Europe > O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction

Author O2 Tariffs 1st feb (good for data users) and 3g speed restriction
5nak3
P1
PM
Posted: 2008-04-19 20:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
just had a look at the wap link you mentioned, but it says that this service is unabailable on my account. So i guess i might have to ring up customer services and see what they can do.

Ah well, for the most part the text will suffice, although if i am not mistaken the figures it gives are a couple of days behind.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-19 23:58
Quote:

On 2008-04-19 19:52:07, Daedalus85 wrote:
Well I tried getting an N82 today (to sell) and I'll have to wait till Monday it seems, oh well a few days can't hurt

And when you say by data, do you mean wap? Cause yes, in the text they send you theres a wap link to see more about it.

Why don't u ask ur work for a N95 8GB Nokia as if ur after cash u can get over £200 for it Yup I mean wap.. Funny how o2 get with the program after uve gone lol but Still what there doing to its customers capping speeds is terrible im still glad I left, and if they say anything to me in the interview bout why I left i'll tell them to I know they still have my old account details lol
darrengf
T68i
PM
Posted: 2008-04-21 20:51
Well i missed this one completely, but after reading about the ballance checker on wap i was confused.

But oh my god its there and its gr8 too.
Welldone o2

How did you get on Miss UK?
Daedalus85
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-21 22:41
I tried, but because of my staff tariff, if you try and ring up and haggle a better deal, and threaten to leave, they'll give you your PAC code and wave bye bye at you, because they know you won't get a better deal anywhere lol

Got the N82 for sale, it's going on 'pre-sale' here until Sunday where it'll be ebayed unless I get a better deal here
My opinions on this forum are that of my own and not of the company I work for.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-22 01:47
Darren, interview's this thursday!
don't care if I get it tbh.. but i'll give it ago

theres plenty more fish out there
im intested in Kitchen work, housekeeping something that would keep me from getting bored btw

James well I hope you manage to get the asking price for your handset,
you need something good since your working with a nightmare woman

02 don't seem to offer anything good to existing customers,
if you treaten to go they'll just give your Pac after they have stressed the hell outta yeah which they did with a certain Moi

I Emailed 02 to see if they had a Mailing list as I wanna keep a eye out for amazing Sim only deals next year so far 150 Anytime Mins and 500 texts is what I can get for £15 from Vodafone which is brill but I wanna see what everyone else has to offer lol

An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Daedalus85
K750
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-04-22 08:33
We do 200 minutes 400 texts for a slightly more even balance

And it's only me they wouldn't help, because I'm paying f-all for what I'm getting anyway

But almost all our other customers have no trouble, I'm always getting told how good our retentions team is, must have been a bad call you had Kerry :/
My opinions on this forum are that of my own and not of the company I work for.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-22 18:33
As useless as o2's email service is nothings changed in that boat, they've told me to check there website as there unable to add me to a mailing list.

200 Mins and 400 texts sound alrite with them,
but you can also get that with Vodafone..

they will swap some of your mins for more texts apparentley,
so I assume they could swap the texts for more mins

then if Im lucky I might be able to get that and Data for £20 a month which would be lovely next year, but lets just see what happens im hoping "3" will offer something too,

There PAYG sounds good my pal mentioned with that you get 2GB Data for £5.00 which is 1GB more then Pay monthley! there mins and texts are abit like T-Mobile swap this and that plans.

lol I haven't forgotten the stress 02 casused me to cancel my contract,
but I think the woman got a warning anyway

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 18:35
Interview went wrong.

on the Email it askes you to:

Our interview processes are designed to ensure that we recruit the right people, with a can-do attitude and the ability to make O2 customer experiences special. With this in mind, we’ll be asking you to give us examples of your experiences and achievements, especially those that relate directly to the role. We’ll also want you to support your answers with more detailed information about how you have succeeded in different aspects of your life

I wrote all this down then they ask me questions on my application WTF ones if they had advised me i could've looked into on the application if I had known stupid sods! I even said this to him,..

they just caught me off track not happy!

oh well !
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 22:25
Of course there going to ask you stuff what is on the application what would be the point otherwise.

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-04-24 23:20
The point of the matter was that the email said exactley what was to be discussed however it wasn't, they asked things of my application,..

there was no application into discussion on the email if they had mentioned this then I would have looked at it you get me!!!

another bloody thing the job was FULLTIME listed then the fella says it's Part time wtf is that about?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic