Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Esato Awards 2007! Results out!!!!!!

Previous  123 ... 202122
Author Esato Awards 2007! Results out!!!!!!
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 20:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i hope..

lets just wait
Evil Eye
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 20:50
Wait... Thats the only thing we can do!

This message was posted from a K550i
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 20:58
TSK!

58 mins late..

tut tut!

this will never do!

only joking Whizkidd..

i know you're sat there thinking how comes fatreg wins it all!?
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:00
Finally!! The wait is over..

We have results at hand...

Let us begin with the first category!

* Best Thread!:

There was no competition here. It was Shalirons "Huge Sony Ericsson portfolio for 2007 by the biggest of margins. There was some competition in the form of the Camera Drives thread. But its the HSEP Thread all th way!!!

* BEST POST:

Again, his was obvious. The first post from the above thread "Huge Sony Ericsson portfolio for 2007" is by far the best post made on Esato over the last year!! Congrats @shaliron!. There were no other specific mentions.

* BEST REGIONAL THREAD:

For the third time- its still is the massive SE India thread who romps home comfortably. UK users thread is a close second followed by the South African Thread.

*FUNNIEST MEMBER:

OOOOOH I know many folks are eagerly awaiting results for this..

This years most funniest guy in Esato is:
You guessed it right!

FATREG!!

This time by a fairly large margin unlike previously where this was a fiercely competed section. Congrats to him!

Runner up is none other than JOJO who comes in second.Davo and Meths still there but these guys need to post more!!

*MOST HELPFUL MEMBER:

No competition here as usual.. its Masseur all the way. Followed closely by Tranced and Boba.

Notable mentions include: Axxxr,maggflodd.

*KING OF GARBAGE:
once again, a big round of applause to Fatreg to have won this second category as well! He;s the undisputed garbage king!! Followed closely by queen Haynesycop!

* MOST LOVED MEMBER:

One of the most fiercely competitive categories, the battle here is won by our very own BOBAFETT who just in time manages to pip Masseur and Miss uk to the second and third places respectively.

*MOST MISSED MEMBER:

BOBA goes for a few days and all hell broke loose!! He is this years most missed member even though I believe he's on a smallish vacation! In second spot is Vlammetje and Scotsboyuk.

*MOST POPULAR NEWBIE:

This i know is one award which many of you would be keen to know about! The best newbie for the year 2007 is:

SHERRY!!
Followed closely by Kingbooker and aatuif.

Congrats to all... commendable indeed!

*BEST DEBATER:

Dogmann blows away competition to smithereens in this department. Magflodd and max_wedge comes in second and third respectively. Even I am in here!! Got a fair amount of votes. God! I didn't knew I can debate! Notable mentions include axxxr, scotsboyuk and sapporobaby.

*BEST AMERICAN MEMBER: None other than Residentevil follwed closely by Eastcoaststar and REO!!

CONGRATS ALL!!

*BEST EUROPEAN MEMBER:

Big round of applause to Goldenface who seems to be more popular than I have ever thought he was!

This was a close competition with Axxxr and missuk coming a close second and third respectively.

BEST ASIAN MEMBER:

Standing ovation for Jojo for winning the title of the most popular Asian member.I forgot to add that I was not eligible for votes but now that many voted, I am not disqualifying myselves!. But its me who comes in a distant second in this category followed by Amnesia.

BEST AFRICAN MEMBER:
One guy who stole all the show.

Its amawanqa all the way followed by brix25 and AYA!!

BEST AUSSIE MEMBER:

Its none other than <500!! Followed closely by Masseur, gelfen and carkitter.

BEST USERNAME:

I simply cannot fathom how people can like a nick as weird as "trogdor the burninator"!!

Oh he's the winner buy the way! Second place was shared by Shaliron and amawanqa!!

BEST SIGNATURE:

This is easy. We knew this all along. Shalirons "Wooded Spoon" sig has ecome legendary!! Second place: Masseur. Just chck his sig if you haven't done it so far!

BEST PHONE REVIEW:

Amnesias N95 review steals the show with more than 90% of the votes! There is absolutely no competition here.

BEST PHOTO CONTRIBUTOR:

plangkatan is the Esato Awards 2007 winner for the best photo contributor!! Followed closely by Amawanqa and dicky snapples.

I will edit this post again to make this more legible!!!

BUT HERE IT IS, The winners of the Esato Awards 2007!!

Congrats to all winners!!

T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:04
woooooooo...

funniest member and king of garbage!

christmas has come early!

thank you people..

I really mean that.. it's you that make me come back, time and tim again!
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:06
Congrats mate and apologies to all for the delay.. I will edit the post later to make it more legible... thanks for everyone who co-operated!!
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:07
masseur, most helpful! Over Tranced!?

Congrats to every one but come on what a rip. Tranced is by far the most helpful member! Im surprised any one else got a vote!
Tiny
K550 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:07
Congrats all!
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2007-07-24 21:08
new thread coming for results shortly