Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > History of Esato

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author History of Esato
boy.in.PINK
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-24 18:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
how about the history of Esato's spin-offs such as Playtime!, Esato awards, and the Photo Shootout Competition?
"Tell me what you have and I'll tell you who you are."
K700>G502>N82>GT-S5360>U20i>Innos D9
tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-07 22:22
He, he...
I remember "Beat the lock" (I think that was what we called it) crashed the server. I had to call Laffen to appologise.
Playtime was fun too. Laffen told me and Masseur to take it easy for a while 'cos his machines nearly cought fire du to the activity it created.
Oh, and the "Post a pic of yourself"-topic!
We had a laugh and a half back then, didn't we Mass?

I've not been around here much lately but I still recomend it to people I meet who are in to one way or another.
The ultimate ringtone wav mp3
owlsfan_72
T68i
PM
Posted: 2010-09-07 22:37

I joined when I got my T68i - which I still have and the last time I tested it, it worked fine. I've hardly ever posted, but look here every day and have picked a number of phones and downloaded loads of software/apps on other users advice. It's always been great advice
drad
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-09-08 00:02
I joined way-back-when when I traded in my Kyocera smartphone for a T39 with bluetooth (which I'd connect to my Palm). (That T39, in fact, just bought the farm last week -- I was using it as my cycling phone.)

I come back every time I upgrade to a new SE phone because this is where the best tips and information can be found. Upgraded to the X10 last April and, as usual, have benefitted greatly from the wealth of knowledge on this forum.
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-08 13:30
I joined as max_wedge in 2004, but I'd actually joined earlier than that, then didn't visit for a while (I had a Motorola for a while) but then came back, and had forgotten my username or something and create a new user. I haven't been able to remember that original username since!!

rhon4short
Aino Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-10-02 03:49
ok,now i know how this forum exist...
im better than ur ex, gonna be hotter than ur next
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-10-13 00:02
I first came to Esato when I had a t68 looking for themes. I came across Esato book marked it and from then on kept reading the forums and found them interesting. But I never joined till 2006 with my older username then went away and returned as Bonovox in 2008 so I been around a while
Phone?? What phone??
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2010-10-13 00:25
1st came when i was 16 (early 2006), i had just got what was then the best musicphone, the W800i and i came across Esato whilest Googleing for themes, i was using the W800's wap browser so i never realy even noticed the Forum,all i would do was to come here once every few months, later that very year i got a W900 and i discovered Opera Mini, started browsing around here, reading topics etc... until one day after a short night out in december i was bored and decided to register, came in as GUCCI.011 and was that aka up until earlier this year, been here for around 4years now, went from SE to Nokia and 3months ago came back to SE with a X10, although i also had a K850 whilest using Nokias, i consider the X10 my real return to SE, i enjoy coming to this forum, its very unique and with some great members.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi