Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > 20 Greatest Inventions by Muslims

Author 20 Greatest Inventions by Muslims
drewwilliam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-23 18:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Galileo was Italian and Italians still to this day put out tons of inventions to be proud of. In other words they didnt take a 1000 year gap of nothing like the arabs. And yes i did say the population and meant it. Look at this map http://www.uncp.edu/home/rwb/lecture_ancient_civ.htm. Look at the population of the east to the west. More people more inventions (starting to make sense??), the mayans and Incas did just fine without help from the east. And what facts dont i care about??? I threw out tons of stats and numbers all you could say is well they invented it thousands of years ago and your racist. You have no numbers no stats only excuses. And in the past 1000 years nothing. What wouldnt we have today if it werent for Arabs??? Everything they invented was invented somewhere else without there knowledge. Like i said if they can come up with something spectacular like electricity, telephones, internet, you know the things you use everyday and ideas that others couldnt even think of than ill give them the credit they deserve. Oh yeah i forgot there wouldnt be checks if it werent for Arabs LOL .... Good invention oh yeah i cant forget about number one... Coffee.... Go on this link http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1600302/posts... This is something to be proud of.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-23 19:08

On 2011-08-23 18:35:42, drewwilliam wrote:
Galileo was Italian and Italians still to this day put out tons of inventions to be proud of. In other words they didnt take a 1000 year gap of nothing like the arabs.

You so clearly have a problem with Arabs and Muslims and how do you know that Muslim or Arab Scientists don't put out any inventions today? If you go to Nasa for example they have Scientists from every race and religion working there including many Muslim scientists. And i explained earlier why Muslims lack behind in Science and innovation today but your clearly ignoring that fact.

And yes i did say the population and meant it. Look at this map http://www.uncp.edu/home/rwb/lecture_ancient_civ.htm. Look at the population of the east to the west. More people more inventions (starting to make sense??), the mayans and Incas did just fine without help from the east.

Sorry but that claim is simply laughable and a joke that populations had anything to do with the lack of innovations from the west.I have seen today's historians and scholars in the field who have written many books and made many documentary's about Islamic inventions and achievements indeed if you want confirmation for yourself then take a trip down to the British Library in London which holds endless books and original text from Muslim scientists which document their achievements and not a single scholar today will agree with your argument that "population" had anything to do with it so your just talking utter rubbish and has no historic basis.

Everything they invented was invented somewhere else without there knowledge.

Again more endless lies from you. Do your research first but then your not much of a innovator are you? If everything was invented somewhere else before them then those original inventors and inventions would be documented but no so this why all the Islamic innovations are documented! I will even give you some links to read and enlighten your lack of knowledge. Islamic Golden Age and read on this list of Arab and Muslim Scientists who's work you think doesn't matter and also a list of List of modern-day Muslim scholars since you think muslim contribute nothing today.
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2011-08-23 19:23 ]
drewwilliam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 02:25
I used to work at NASA wanna keep trying??? Every single one had British or American raising in which they got there intelligence from. And why doesn't population matter? Again u hear me say something and I'm racist again, that's where this ends. If u wanna have a discussion that fine, don't call people racist when there clearly not. And how do I know???? I work in the field everyday. No historic basis? Everything you say is well I know someone or I saw something on tv. Your looking at millions of people vs thousands yes it does matter. You clearly didn't look at the map or read the info I sent. Which says that western civilization wasnt even founded until hundreds upon thousands of years after eastern civilization was flourishing. They are a thousand years before us and are behind. No people, no inventions. I don't care why I seriously don't care why I showed u something to be proud of where's my quote in that one??? Americans invented the atomic bomb. If we didn't Germany or Russia would have. Who cares if u document it someone else could make it. If it weren't for nikola Tesla we wouldnt have alternating current, if it weren't for Einstein there would be no e=MC2. these are things that others just couldn't have come up with without them. if all the Arab countries disappeared we would all be fine technologically. if America or Israel disappeared we would have huge innovation setbacks.
drewwilliam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 02:28
And again why would I have Arab friends that agree with me if Im racist. Let's make it simpler. Why would I associate myself with Arab employees after work if I didn't like them?
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 12:36
Stop feeding the troll, seriously.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 14:16
@arien617 Your right..

@drewwilliam Stay on topic please...

Let me enlighten your lack of knowledge. Islamic Golden Age and read on this list of Arab and Muslim Scientists who's work you think doesn't matter and also a list of List of modern-day Muslim scholars since you think muslim contribute nothing today.

drewwilliam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 18:56
Sorry buddy too "racist" to look at that. did you seriously read what you sent??? Every single "scholar" you sent me from north Africa and Persia is a poet or a radicalist trying to start a peaceful moment. Wheres the inventions helping mankind???? You know, what the topic is... stay on topic I'm talking inventions not poets... Try again...
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 19:01
Sorry no time for trolls get lost!
drewwilliam
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 19:04
O and hers a quote right out of your link.

The issue of Islamic Civilization being a misnomer has also been raised by a number of recent scholars, including the secular Iranian historian, Dr. Shoja-e-din Shafa in his recent controversial books titled Rebirth (Persian: تولدى ديگر) and After 1400 Years (Persian: پس از 1400 سال), in which he questions whether it makes sense to talk of a category such as “Islamic science”. Shafa states that while religion has been a cardinal foundation for nearly all empires of antiquity to derive their authority from, it does not possess adequate defining factors to justify attribution in the development of science, technology, and arts to the existence and practice of a certain faith within a particular realm.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-24 19:20
@drewwilliam your so right and this link agrees with you too!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic