Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Sony Ericsson V600 not turning on

Author Sony Ericsson V600 not turning on
jtran8
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-10-30 23:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey guys, im new to the forum and would like some help on my phone.
The other day my mate sent me 3 java games and i have installed it on my V600. I have been playing the games for a few days, and after a while i turned the phone off to change sim cards.
After doing what i needed to do with the other sim, i placed my old sim in and tried to turn on the phone, but it wouldn't turn on.
I have tried to plug in the power adapter and turn it on, and even changed batteries (i used mine on a mates and worked fine) but still tehre was no success. Seems taht the whole phone is dead.

Has anyone experience the same problem. Have been searching around and have read that the java games might of beent eh cause and that flashing the phone may fix it? That post stopped there so i don't know if it worked? Any ideas....

Regards...

[ This Message was edited by: jtran8 on 2006-10-30 22:07 ]
josh_watson
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-10-31 00:15
Hey, My V600i did this a while ago. Does a red light come on on the top? I would try: leave it unplugged with the battery out for a couple of hours. Plug it in to the charger, put the battery in and power it on afterwards. It may magically start working again then. It wasn't anything to do with Java games in my case, and the phone has been fine ever since.

Hope this sorts it,

Josh
jtran8
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-10-31 01:34
Yeah i sought of tried that already....

But i shall give it a go tonight..thanks...

I'm still open to more suggestions...

[ This Message was edited by: jtran8 on 2006-10-31 00:36 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi