Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750

Previous  123 ... 306 307308309  Next
Author Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750
IRFCA_WDG-3A
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-12-16 06:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am using the ZuZa camdriver and have a weird problem.
Earlier my cam (K750i, CID49, R1CA, Nov 2006) wasn't supporting the zoom feature, it used to show that "zoom not available in full resolution"
After updating the Z1-driver, i am able to zoom on the pics on the viewfinder, but once i press the shutter, the picture is taken at 1x zoom only....anyone knows why this happens?
"http://www.irfca.org/gallery/" - The Indian Railways' Fan Club Online!!
pavangopi
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-16 08:05
Hi IRFCA ,

i have CID49, i am not able to update my camdriver how can i do that, please help me.

Thanks
exclipy
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-12-16 14:30
pavangopi, unfortunately CID49 is not supported by the FAR SEFP so you cannot do any flash modding.
gprsman
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-12-17 02:47
Quote:

On 2006-11-18 23:17:40, Magicnet2 wrote:
Quote:

Guide scripts SEtool:

all it is made through script and acting within the file system, obviously it wants the new one camdriver0.dat modified, you to us of are many I I put those heads from me We begin first step backup of the camdriver0.dat that later on we will eliminate. To execute all the scripts in txt putting in misc file and click write script, the read to end in the directory ph_out within the SEtool.

chdir:/ifs/settings/camera/ listfiles:
readfile:camdriver0.dat

readfile camdriver0.dat Hour we remove from directory ph_out the camdriver0.dat read and save it elsewhere. Hour we eliminate the camdriver0.dat from the telephone with this script:

chdir:/ifs/settings/camera/ listfiles:
deletefile: camdriver0.dat

Hour we put in directory ph_out within the modified new SEtool the camdriver rename camdriver0.dat (as it originates it them) Last step we go to write the camdriver0.dat with this script:

wrfile: ph_out camdriver0.dat, /ifs/settings/camera/camdriver0.dat

[ This Message was edited by: gprsman on 2006-11-17 07:40 ]

All right. After few hours trying to get SETool, I finally downloaded the one from topsony. It runs, but I´m not sure, if I have to configure anything special. I set the speed, set the com port hopefully right(i am not sure which com port my bluetooth uses ), set the phone type, and i´ve written down the CDA in the white field. But when I start the first script, it says: "press power on shortly". What am I to do? I´ve tried few things, but nothing helped. Would be the cable better. Could I use the data cable for this operation?

SEtool free supports alone seriale cable or cable usb 4 in 1 cruiser that it emulates the serial . The scripts in .txt and the camdriver0.dat within a folder to your pleasure. To make new folder within free folder mother setool name ph_out and within putting camdriver0.dat. Script in .txt in misc file and click write script.

Setool free support only cid 36 or TP for cid 49.

I have not tested setool free and script because I have setool official + dongle.

Setool ufficial equal procedure ,folder ph_out esist into Setool .

Cid 49 no TP .

[ This Message was edited by: gprsman on 2006-12-17 01:54 ]
gubrin
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-17 20:15
It`s probably possible to flash cid49 phones with Phone-XS or Phone-XC. There`s no need to have service cable, standart usb cable is ok.

Thanks for all modders here. Drivers are really great.
waseem w800i
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 07:51
hi plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz help me i dont now how to instal this cam driver can any one send me the prosidger to my mail or contact me plz
waseemw800i@yahoo.co.in
jiji
W700
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 09:07
CAN YOU STOP BEING OFF TOPIC?

What in the world is doing FLASH issues in Camera modding...

( there is some connection.. but not related to any driver for camera and settings and values...)

so please use search, use PM, Use whatever you need... but not this thread.

Arnold .. if you read this present post... you can close-erase whatever you want....

I'm done with it! I'm tired to fight with world wide stupidity!
gubrin
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 14:47
Hmm there`s stricte connection between installing this driver and its funcionality ... If no one will be able to install this driver, then there will be no testers ... No testers = more bugs, less new ideas etc...

Moreover there was not even one (correct me if I`m wrong) post regarding installation of this driver on cid49 phones in this thread ... And cid49 is more and more often out there ...

I know You`re doing great job modding drivers here, but try to be more polite and think a little before You reply.

Gubrin
paparazy
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 15:21
hellow from Brazil version tunned drivercam 8.52(Cheng Rong auto supermode) + display driver tunned and Original drivers for Backup: display and camdriver k750 R1CA021

;-D download: http://www.paparazy.com/k750tunned.zip
DarKMaGiCiaN
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 15:35
BACK AGAIN ^_^
I just change My K750 to W750 <----- so what? here we are taking about the camera driver

Ok Ok
what I want to say is in my k750 I used to use 7.7 camera drive and that was the best drive for me but when I upgrade my k750 to become w800 the quality of the picS changed so I tested the other drivers and now I'm using original zazu drive ^_^
ToryXX
W960
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-12-18 16:48
it's existing so many topics how to flash your phone.......and because of this i think you don't need to take help in this topic(cam driver ) and to say ,,,hey help me to flash my phone....how i make it,,....and so on.........really peoples just give a search on the google ,,flash 48 CID,,......and you find everything....this topic is not about flash ...is just strict on the ,,how to make a cam driver and how to to test it!,,
Metal_Skane
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 18:21
@gubrin

lol mate, only 2 post and you are screamin about being polite??? thats why this post its getting anoying for every modder, a lot of newbies come and talk off topic stuff (like im doing now...) oh and btw, its not the same ¨how do i cook a cake¨ to ¨how i use the oven for the first time¨,, hope you get the point...

Back to topic, im using the zuza driver (the first one) and i think im gonna stick to it for a little longer, cheers.

[ This Message was edited by: Metal_Skane on 2006-12-18 17:22 ]
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-18 23:01
Jiizuss.....

Do I have to be polite when I struggled to keep this thread alive?!

if you take care of a garden..with green grass, some special flowers..and care them carefully .. and finally watch them grow.....

Do you like if i'm coming in that garden with my oily boots to show another stranger how to use the tool that I use to dig the earth?

Even my intentions are good and I use the same tools to plant the flowers...

I presume you'll wellcome me and the stranger.. and be polite.. and guide me to ruin your garden showing him onto your grass and flowers how the tool works.. and you'll kiss us and you'll give us your blessing...

I think not... so.. mind your own bussines.

@ all.. guys.. for W800 zuza is the best now.. I saw it on my K750i> W800 and in Torry's original W800.

When I developed zuza i was on K750i R1CA FW and frankly I wasn't so satisfied with it.. thou it gives good pictures.

Until one morning when I manage to proper flash my baby into W800. (usually I was having errors in play list-walk men part).

In the hurry i have put the zuza (it was handy)... and i noticed that even in movement that driver gave clear sharp pictures. and I decided to take some different shots in order to compare with other drivers. And I notice that might be a good one.. so I pass it to Torry for further tests. At that point we tried to take the overexposure from driver. And Torry noticed that the pictures was without that effect. But i already lost it in the big database of my drivers.
Thanks to Torry, I was able to take it back at some point

So if you have K750..might not have the same results as we..
strizlow800
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-12-19 00:55
OK, I've tested all the drivers mentioned in this thread now. For me, the Zuza 3 seems to be the best one. Takes excellent, sharp pictures, no loss in quality, smaller size, saves much faster, absolutely the bst foru pictures. The video is good too, but not the same framerate as the Camera Driver 7.84 w/SPOT, but I had a little problem with that. See my previous post above, in this thread.
ikjadoon
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-19 02:50
Would this work on my W810i? (Yes, I know it is CID49, but there is a program that has cracked it.) Thanks!

~Ibrahim~
My name causes national security alerts, what does your's do?

hijabman.com
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 306 307308309  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic