Esato

Forum > General discussions > Concepts of phones, accessories and user interface > Hand-draw concepts: 2008 edition

Previous  123 45 ... 141516  Next
Author Hand-draw concepts: 2008 edition
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 19:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
wow Stef! we're getting profesional OK I think I have an idea for a Handycam mobile. will post soon. cheers

AVAILABLE - advertise here!!
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 20:41

that's about what I had in mind, not exactly proud of it, but as I said before 'It'll get better with time I hope' well the most interesting thing is that it has 2.0 megapixel camera with 6x OPTICAL zoom, I think that barrel form lens allows for such zoom jeje. It has 4 light bulbs and a laser pointer below the barrel. on the other side there's an antenna, that's for the TV function. I'm thinking on an accesory that allows to make your cable TV wireless, via bluetooth or maybe wifi, so no need for an antenna in the future and you can watch TV in most places of you home. well that's all I came up with, I have to go out now. cheers

pow1990
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 20:55
I am very impressed at both ur designs, sony should take them into concideration!
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 21:33

that's my idea for the wireless 'cable' TV for mobile devices.

Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-12 15:39
I really like the design of your Handycam phone.. only I don`t think it`s very clever to put and super video functionality and an great TV function in one device.

As I mentioned before with your Cybershot/Walkman phone. You should make phones like K750/W800. They are identic in hardware, but diffrent in software. I thing a H*** series for video and an D*** ( or other lettre) for tv phones. I just suggesting! Greetzz
This message was posted with a Nokia N95.
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-03-12 16:08
@stef u forgot in your first post to mention the battery. imo, it needs at least 2000 mah batt for an accepteable usage, if u dont wanna charge the batt every single day. hopefully se is able to make one...
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-12 19:56
stef, I think I'm trying to make some multi function device that could do everything posible at the moment, just like T610 at it's time. but now there's soo much it's very hard. I'm gonna do like you suggest. make a phone just for music, another just for viedo/camera, another for TV and...why not? one just for calling and sending SMS

driftmania
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2006-03-12 21:39
with all these awesome features, can you possible imagine the cost of it? at least $600+!
zani_003
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-03-13 16:47
i got my answer:

A DVD and video highlights package of the Standard Bank ODI series between South African and Australia – including Sunday’s thriller – is being produced and will be made available to the public soon.
This was announced today by Steve Elworthy, Commercial Manager of Cricket South Africa.

“The public interest in the series is huge, especially the world record-breaking thriller at Liberty Life Wanderers Stadium on Sunday which gave the Proteas a 3-2 series victory.

“We have been inundated with calls from the public asking for a highlights package of the series, including calls from fans in Australia and India.

“Production of the DVD has begun, and it will be available at popular retail outlets soon. Details will be made public as soon as possible.

“This will certainly be a wonderful keepsake of one of the greatest and most exciting achievements in both South African and world cricketing history”, Elworthy said.
Accountants prepare 4 glory!
Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-13 17:56
Quote:

On 2006-03-12 19:56:35, mcrosser wrote:
stef, I think I'm trying to make some multi function device that could do everything posible at the moment, just like T610 at it's time. but now there's soo much it's very hard. I'm gonna do like you suggest. make a phone just for music, another just for viedo/camera, another for TV and...why not? one just for calling and sending SMS

Haha lol! No but now serious: I don`t think you should make a phone without a music player! Just don`t call it Walkman. And make just a Wseries phone with the same module as the K800 but don`t call it Cybershot! Simple!!
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-15 05:26
Ok soooo, my first DVD phone !!!!!!! first of all, the big hit: 30 GB internal memory !! why so much you ask ?? well read on !!

The new (paper-prototype) Sony Ericsson phone, the D810 is the first ever model by this company to have DVD format support and a modest 3'' VGA resolution 16 million colors TFT screen to view movies in horizontal mode. In the package there comes an accesory that reads CDs and DVDs and plays the compatible files on the D810 or stores them on the internal memory at USB 2.0 full speed.

The D810 is perfect for watching movies on the plane in those long flights, or listening to music on the go.

It runs on Symbian 3.0 and therefore supports some powerfull aplications, an example is the document viewer, wich lets you view, edit or store office files, such as Word, Excel or PFD files.

sooooooo what so you all think ??? posible ??

Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-15 15:41
OEWH! Nicee! Really a great phone! And possible to I thinK! Go on, and make more beautiful phones. I`m ill for 3 days already so I don`t think many from my side.
Other people that would like to post their ideas, youre welcome!!
This message was posted with a Nokia N95.
private
W900 black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-15 16:10
@mcrosser, great designs.

the seperate DVD accessory makes it cumbersome for daily usage. you could make the phone a little thicker and attach the DVD Acc. to it. this way it can be carried with all the times.

just my thoughts...
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-03-15 20:48
That would make the phone as wide as your standard DVD. Imagine yourself holding the pack of your King Kong DVD to your ears. Definitely "un-cool"
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-16 02:43
yep. the phone with the accesory outside keeps it as thin as a W950

@private. for daily usage, the 30GB should be more than enough. you can pass your favourite movies to the phone so you don't carry around the accesory. It's main point is to watch new movies you just bough to see if you want to move to the internal memory or not. Same goes for music CDs, you choose the tracks straight from the CD.

cheers

[ This Message was edited by: mcrosser on 2006-03-16 01:58 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 141516  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic